Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DONEL G.
Newark, OH
07/16/2019
Donel G
I’m a great believer in the fact that customer service brings people back. These people pole-vaulted above and beyond that. I was a visitor from out of town, in trouble with no vehicle, and they found me inexpensive lodging for the night, drove me there! Then fixed my truck for a long drive home. They are the best!

Dan M.
Volvo S60
07/15/2019
Super speedy, personal service.
I had a dead battery. They took the car right in, gave me a ride downtown, diagnosed the problem by 9:30, had it fixed by 11:00 and I picked it up by 11:15.

Millie M.
Jeep Compass
07/13/2019
Cooling bliss !!!
Last minute ac went out and dang it was hot! Called and they took me in and even gave me a ride back to my office. By end of day it was fixed and they fixed my window switch. Very nice and professional folks.

07/11/2019
Honest, Straightforward, Knowledgeable
Great experience with DCC. They had great communication, feedback and advice when it came to repairing a water pump and serpentine belt. Kathy and Bob both took the time to explain what had happened, how they were going to fix it and we’re empathic to the bad news. They stuck to their word and got it fixed all in one day.

TW

EO
Emily O.
07/03/2019
Friendly, fast, and affordable
I highly recommend Downtown Car Care Center. For being in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, their prices are very reasonable. Their staff also makes you feel like a regular customer, even on your first visit. Plus, they were quick to service my vehicle, too. An all-around great experience!

TW
TIM W.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
06/29/2019
Reliable Fair Friendly
Excellent customer contact Scheduling was easy. Work was done well and at a fair price.
Car was ready when promised

Conner H.
Toyota C-HR
06/27/2019
Super accommodating
I had a flat tire and tried 2 places prior. Both quickly moved me on. Downtown Car Care Center helped me with my problem immediately. Would gladly pass their name along to friends.

AA
Ayman A.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Ayman said they are great. They let him know what's wrong and gave him options. He stated he wants them to continue in business. They're convenient and honest. Also, they helped him with a ride. His experience was ideal. So, he would not change a thing.

Sandra W.
06/14/2019
Great service. Great folks.
So happy to have you in downtown INdy.

Honda Element
06/14/2019
I have been coming to Downtown Car Care for around 20 years and have never been disappointed. Service is always great.

Mike S.
Ford Transit Connect
06/12/2019
Easy to deal with
Quick. No nonsense.

06/11/2019
The Team!
Each & every representative are pleasant & cooperative to work with.
I deviated from our firm's Preferred vendors and went local, using Yelp as my starting point. Neither Yelp or DCCC has let me down. My firm now has new Preferred vendor.

GP
GINNY P.
Buick Park Avenue
06/11/2019
I wouldn’t go anywhere else
This place is the best in town. Friendly, reasonably priced and I’ve never ever felt taken advantage of. Ever. I won’t make a long road trip without seeing Bob first.

VR
VICTORIA R.
06/07/2019
Great service as always!
Highly recommended for honest, reliable service at great prices.