Latest Review over 4 years ago

ANTHONY C.
Lakeside, CA
FORD EXPEDITION
09/26/2014 Category: Service
The people. Quality, nice responsive personnel.
Brought my car in for it's first "check up". I was in and out in 7 minutes. Asked for a special wash, which normally is made by appoint. They fit me in! Another great experience with Drew Ford.

THOMAS M.
09/26/2014 Category: Service
What's not to like.
Sales & Service strides to provide the best of all worlds. Highest quality, efficiency and customer relations. Having retired from the car business it is a pleasure to do business at Drew.

RICHARD C.
Jamul, CA
09/26/2014 Category: Sales
New truck
I think this is about car or truck 22 that I have purchased from Drew in fact I still have my 1970 F100 I got from Drew new. I feel they always give me a good deal and they take very good care of me. And the service department is the best. They have always gone the extra mile to make sure my vehicle is in the best of shape for me. Thank you all.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Mesa, AZ
FORD TAURUS
Friendly fast service.
Service has always been fast and friendly. Normally takes around 45 minutes for oil change and tire rotation. If any problems are found they notify you about corrective measures and cost.

JONATHAN B.
09/25/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly and helpful staff
I was given a fair price for my trade in. The staff knew what my vehicle was worth and offered a good price from the beginning.

RL
ROBERT L.
Miami, FL
Fast friendly service
I temporarily have a 2014 Ford Escape which I purchased in Florida but keep in San Diego. The service department is one of the best I've ever been to. They are prompt in receiving you and doing what ever needs to be done from basic services to fixing recall notices. A+ all the way around.

CALVIN W.
Jamul, CA
QUICK WHITH APP AND COMPLATION
SHOUTLE COULD BE BETTER

DESIREE B.
FORD EXPLORER
09/25/2014 Category: Sales
knowledgeable and nice staff
they work really hard to get me into my ford explorer.

PA

WS
WILLLIAM S.
Spring Valley, CA
SAUMIER SERVICE VISIT
Thank you for taking care of all our needs in a single visit. There were a lot of items, in addition to the service that we are grateful for having done in such a short amount of time. We also love the service plan we purchased with the vehicle. Thank you, Bill & Delker Saumier

VW
VICKI W.
La Mesa, CA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Miguel is an attentive and responsive service writer.
I've had many cars, and have always frowned on taking my vehicle to the dealer for service. Drew has always exceeded my expectation in both service to my car and responsiveness to me and my concerns.

BONNALYN B.
Lemon Grove, CA
Spportive and friendly staff
the communication about the service and the friendliness of the staff always make taking my car in for service a supportive experience

FS
FENTON S.
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Brought our 2012 F150 Supercrew in for oil change/maintenance check. As usual everything went smoothly and I was out in about 1 1/2 hrs. Not bad for not having an appointment. We will continue to have our service done at Drew. Mike Vermilya is great.

SHANE H.
FORD FUSION
Great people
My salesman, allstate, finance...all great people. The environment felt more comfortable, less stressful. And the people really make the business a success and they have great people there.

CF
CHRIS F.
FORD FOCUS
Quick service, bad warranty
I'm disappointed that tire changes and air filters are not covered under my warranty.

MONICA S.
Routine service
My service was very fast. The lounge was extremely comfortable and the staff is very polite.

DF
DAVID F.
Imperial, CA
FORD FIESTA
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
great people and great prices
I have purchased 3 cars from Drew Ford and have been extremely pleased with the dealership. Everyone is professional and they seem to actually care about their customers.

DAVID B.
Spring Valley, CA
FORD FOCUS
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Customer service - the wrong way
Had my Focus in service for an oil change and to check the "check engine" light that had turned on. The following interactions occurred:
1. Gave new phone number to service rep. upon which it was NOT used, did not receive phone messages. I was able to contact the service department to gain updates.
2. After paying at the cashier, waited for my focus to be brought out. After waiting in the lounge, noticed my focus outside. Went out, no key, no attendant. Went to ask the cashier for my key, where she handed it to me, with no explanation of why the attendant did not find me sitting in the lounge.

This is not the level of customer service that I have received over the years and for multiple vehicles. All staff were professional, just seemed to not pay attention to detail on that day.

SR
SHARON R.
Enjoying the Buying Experience
I new what I wanted and expected and was not let down. The whole experience of my recent car purchase met all my expectations and then some. I would absolutely recommend Drew Ford to anyone looking at buying another vehicle.

JASON T.
FORD FUSION
the easiest $60K I ever spent
I recently purchased two hybrids from Drew Ford. What could have easily been a miserable 6 hours was not because of out salesman Lius. He went above and beyond to explain everything g to us and make us comfortable with our deal. Todd in finance was also most helpful. I've had the finance part take an hour when paying cash, but Todd had us out in 45 minutes, both cars. I can't imagine buying from anyone else but Drew. Family run makes the difference.