Latest Review almost 6 years ago

KEVIN S.
FORD FOCUS
Good work, ok price
I had my four tires and valve stems replaced as well as an alignment and had my transmission checked. I received a quote that showed a complementary alignment with four tires but I had to go back and forth with the service advisor to get it done. He was nice and helped me out but it shouldn't have been as hard as it was.

CHRISTIE S.
FORD FUSION ENERGI
The Drew Ford Employees
Always great and speedy service. Thanks to Miguel Guadian for taking care of us.

KOURTNEY M.
FORD FIESTA
Quick and Courteous
I was very pleasantly surprised by my recent trip to Drew Ford to check on a potential coolant leak in my car. I had an appointment with Larry, and he was very professional and solicitous throughout the whole experience. The car repair was done quickly despite what seemed to be a crush of other cars also needing attention. I was very impressed and would absolutely come back.

AL
AMBER L.
San Diego, CA
FORD FOCUS
09/19/2014 Category: Sales
Customer Service
Great customer service all around, from reception to salesman to finance

JAMES P.
FORD TAURUS
Good Service
They still give me good service on my wife's Ford Taurus. They do what needs to be done, and they are fairly fast doing the work while I wait. The free WiFi in the customer lounge keeps me busy with my laptop computer.

AC
ARMANDO C.
FORD TRANSIT CONNECT
Customer service
Excellent service ,

KURT S.
Seat belt repair
Miguel handled my issues quickly

MARY G.
Best dealership in town

GM
GEORGE M.
FORD F-150
09/19/2014 Category: Service
I always receive great service
I go to your dealership because I always get great service from everyone starting with the advisor to when I pay my bill...

HP
HERMAN P.
FAST/HONEST SERVICE
I HAVE ALLWAYS LIKED DREW SVC AND SALES. 40 PLUS CUST.

LENORA S.
You lied to me.
I'm 85 and on a fixed income. When I was there I was told that I had a tire with a nail in it and it was not repairable. Besides all my tires needed to be replaced. I took my car to Costco and they removed the tire and showed me that there was no nail in the tire and that none of my tires needed to be replaced. Now I don't trust anything that any of you tell me. You also replaced my battery. Now I wonder if that was necessary.

JOEL H.
Spring Valley, CA
FORD EXPLORER
Enterprise was not good
Drew Ford was fine, but waiting an hour and a half for the possibility of getting a rental was not acceptable. I did drop my car off on Saturday morning, so maybe this was not the usual. A shuttle running on Saturday would be nice.

BRUCE B.
San Diego, CA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Larry he da man

EM
EDWARD M.
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Fast and complete service.
Very satisfied with service I received.

CAROL C.