Latest Review over 4 years ago

JEREMY C.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
love the service! much better than other dealers!
Great job!

DAVID H.
Lakewood, CA
FORD F-150
09/17/2014 Category: Service
looked out for my interest
Drew Ford was amazing. They beat everyones price and looked out for my interest. I would recommend them to anyone!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
09/17/2014 Category: Sales
Overall outstanding experience
Great experience. Armando answered all my questions and assisted with my decision. Was up front and didn't try to hassle me. Worked for me as well..

GK
GREGORY K.
Great Service Call
Great online reservation system for service calls. Miguel, Service Advisor, was awesome!

JAMES L.
Alpine, CA
Larry Downs
Good

JOSEPH B.
Chula Vista, CA
FORD EDGE
09/17/2014 Category: Service
they look out for the customer
they are good enough said

BG
BRYAN G.
Alpine, CA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
great service
The sales manager,Greg, was outstanding and really worked hard to give us a fair deal.

TD
TRACY D.
Excellent friendly service
Had my car ready ahead of schedule, Thanks!

EB
EVAN B.
FORD EXPEDITION
You're Honest
We always work with John Beck and he is a great service Writer. We can trust him. He has always been courteous to us. Thanks You John & Drew Ford.

JACK D.
La Mesa, CA
FORD EDGE
People and service
Will trained service oriented people. Good value for the price.

GS
GENELLE S.
BUICK LACROSSE
Kindnss of your staff
Very efficient. Reporting progress to waiting
drivers . Printouts of repairs and condition
of car.

SF
SUSAN F.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
fast, reliable, good suggestions for work done
see above, also appreciate transportation to and from Drew to home and back in clean van with courteous drivers

MI
MICHAEL I.
FORD THUNDERBIRD
consistently good service.
I have been going to them since I bought my used Tbird in 2010. They have always taken good care of the problems and done all warranty paperwork.

MARY R.
FORD FLEX
Customer Service
As usual, very pleased with everything from my service adviser Miguel to on time check out.

SD
STEVEN D.
La Mesa, CA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
F350 super duty crew cab 7.3 Deisel
I have been taking my truck in for service at Drew since 2001 when I purchased my vehicle from Drew Ford only because you have taken such good care of my truck and me! Your service department is very well organized and the waiting area is clean and well maintained. Love the bottle of cold water always waiting for me when I pick up my truck from service.

GN
GEORGE N.
Spring Valley, CA
FORD FREESTYLE
Excellent Work
The service department did the work they promised on time and correctly.

TC
TRACEY C.
Spring Valley, CA
Customer Service/Larry Downs
Thank you for stepping up when I have had nothing but problems with my 2012 ford focus, thank you for covering the cost of a rental car, you have gone above and beyond Mossy Nissan of El Cajon, your dealership rocks, Thank you.

IH
IRIS H.
The Drew family
Every time I have been there, the staff has been wonderful.

MARK B.
Consistency
Drew Ford does a great job.
I think Ford though, at a corporate level, not just at Drew Ford is too hard on their employees. I understand that customer satisfaction scores are important, but for anything less than a 5 to be a fail is ridiculous. A 4 is still a very good score. Scaring employees by telling them that a 4 or less is a failing grade is no way to motivate employees to perform.
I work in mid-level management for a major corporation, and we would never treat valued employees this way. I think everyone at Drew Ford is great, but Ford in general, at a corporate level, needs to take a look in the mirror and start there. I contacted other Ford dealerships, I did my homework, it is not just at Drew Ford that employees are told a 4 is a fail. That is just wrong. I hope whatever manager reads these surveys also passes it along to his/her manager, and that it moves up the food chain. You guys (and I mean corporate Ford) should be better than that! Drew Ford's employees are awesome. Call me if you like, I have some more constructive criticism about Drew Ford's processes, but I still rate them a 5. No call I guess means that you guys aren't really interested in improving, you just want to use these surveys to score and judge hard working, blue collar, middle class Americans. Respectfully, Mark
972.322.5962

UM
UVALDO M.
FORD EXPLORER
Good job!
only way it could be better would be to wash my car. But I know we're in a drought, so...