Latest Review almost 6 years ago

GS
GENELLE S.
BUICK LACROSSE
Kindnss of your staff
Very efficient. Reporting progress to waiting
drivers . Printouts of repairs and condition
of car.

SF
SUSAN F.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
fast, reliable, good suggestions for work done
see above, also appreciate transportation to and from Drew to home and back in clean van with courteous drivers

MI
MICHAEL I.
FORD THUNDERBIRD
consistently good service.
I have been going to them since I bought my used Tbird in 2010. They have always taken good care of the problems and done all warranty paperwork.

MARY R.
FORD FLEX
Customer Service
As usual, very pleased with everything from my service adviser Miguel to on time check out.

SD
STEVEN D.
La Mesa, CA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
F350 super duty crew cab 7.3 Deisel
I have been taking my truck in for service at Drew since 2001 when I purchased my vehicle from Drew Ford only because you have taken such good care of my truck and me! Your service department is very well organized and the waiting area is clean and well maintained. Love the bottle of cold water always waiting for me when I pick up my truck from service.

GN
GEORGE N.
FORD FREESTYLE
Excellent Work
The service department did the work they promised on time and correctly.

TC
TRACEY C.
FORD FOCUS
Customer Service/Larry Downs
Thank you for stepping up when I have had nothing but problems with my 2012 ford focus, thank you for covering the cost of a rental car, you have gone above and beyond Mossy Nissan of El Cajon, your dealership rocks, Thank you.

IH
IRIS H.
The Drew family
Every time I have been there, the staff has been wonderful.

MARK B.
Consistency
Drew Ford does a great job.
I think Ford though, at a corporate level, not just at Drew Ford is too hard on their employees. I understand that customer satisfaction scores are important, but for anything less than a 5 to be a fail is ridiculous. A 4 is still a very good score. Scaring employees by telling them that a 4 or less is a failing grade is no way to motivate employees to perform.
I work in mid-level management for a major corporation, and we would never treat valued employees this way. I think everyone at Drew Ford is great, but Ford in general, at a corporate level, needs to take a look in the mirror and start there. I contacted other Ford dealerships, I did my homework, it is not just at Drew Ford that employees are told a 4 is a fail. That is just wrong. I hope whatever manager reads these surveys also passes it along to his/her manager, and that it moves up the food chain. You guys (and I mean corporate Ford) should be better than that! Drew Ford's employees are awesome. Call me if you like, I have some more constructive criticism about Drew Ford's processes, but I still rate them a 5. No call I guess means that you guys aren't really interested in improving, you just want to use these surveys to score and judge hard working, blue collar, middle class Americans. Respectfully, Mark
972.322.5962

UM
UVALDO M.
FORD EXPLORER
Good job!
only way it could be better would be to wash my car. But I know we're in a drought, so...

AARON B.

ELIZABETH M.
Lemon Grove, CA
FORD MUSTANG
Join the Drew Family
My Family has now purchased three cars from Drew Ford due to the Family atmosphere of how you are handled from purchase to the Service. The Service guy Miguel Guardian make you feel special and truly valued. The Salesman Mr. Reynolds ensures you get the right car for you. Hurry In today....do not wait.

KE
KAREN E.
09/16/2014 Category: Service
not sure what this is? I was in service
At Drew, it's all about the people who work there . They go out of their way for the customer.

RUSLAN B.
FORD F-150
Oil Change
Every thing was great.

MICHAEL L.
09/16/2014 Category: Sales
Well it was when it was Drew?
Don't know yet since it has been sold, but probably not!