Drew Hyundai - Sales

JONATHAN M.
La Mesa, CA
HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Michael in service is great. Everything else is OK.
I've leased two Hyundais and although I came to these guys first ended going elsewhere on both occasions due to better deals. However because they're still my local dealer I go to them for service. Michael is a pro.

JOSE L.
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Me. Soto great service manager honest and cares about his customers. He is a great asset for the dealer.

JIMMIE R.
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Drew Hyundai takes care of you and your car needs
We can say with total honest that trusting Drew Hyundai with our servicing needs took some worry off our already busy schedules. Our thanks to Brandon who showed so much care for our needs during our visit at the time of servicing. Thanks again

HF
HOWARD F.
Alpine, CA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
I brought our car in for a recall and was quickly serviced and got car the back in the time frame promised by the service rep.

JULIE G.
Alpine, CA
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
The people!
Our salesmen was great, Fuc, he had us down the road in a new car in 2 hours.
The follow up has been a little much, 3 emails, two phone calls and a letter!
My license plate holder bolts are short, this is evident that your dealership personnel knew, the plate which is plastic was cracked because You have to push hard for the bolts to grab thread. Which cracked the license plate holder.

RA
ROBERT A.
Lemon Grove, CA
HYUNDAI VELOSTER
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Very positive experience!
The entire process and the staff was extremely positive. The waiting time between agreeing on a deal and actually connecting with Victor to sign the paperwork was too long, and was only started when we inquired about why were having to wait so long. Both Alvin and Victor were friendly and efficient. Victor was very speedy and thorough in completing the paperwork.

LT
LEANNE T.
awesome customer service
your service department rocks. Edwin had my car less than 24 hours and was fixed from a safety recall in hours. thanks Edwin!!!

GC
GARY C.
San Diego, CA
fast and easy
I am very happy with the business attitude and friendly service.

LLOYD S.
San Diego, CA
09/23/2014 Category: Service
friendly and they do good work
I arrived for routine maintenance and was told that my 60,000 mile service was due in a few months. all work was done that day saving me a second trip. Edwin was my service rep advised me of transportation for the day and he was very friendly and professional. thanks

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Lakeside, CA
09/22/2014 Category: Service
satisfied
Always satisfied with our several purchases

SJ
SHAWNA J.
Lakeside, CA
09/22/2014 Category: Service
They make easy to get service done
I drop off my car the night before with no appointment necessary. The service is done quickly and ready for pick. It makes it really easy!!

STEPHEN S.
09/20/2014 Category: Service
SAFETY RECALL
Service took one hour longer than explained in the recall notice. That is O.K. though, because the waiting room was very comfortable .

LN