Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

TR
TOM R.
Miami, FL
10/31/2018
Dealer Alternative
Fantastic experience for a minor maintenance visit. The attention to detail and exacting quality in their work is evident. This is an excellent shop for everything from maintenance to repair to performance modifications. Thank you, guys, for treating my pride and joy so well.

MF

Chris C.
New Straitsville, OH
10/24/2018
Customer Service and No fake diagnostics
I took my car in with a wiring issue. I thought it was going to be a major fix. I dropped the car off with Mike and Simon and planned on returning hours later. Less than an hour later the The issue was found and corrected. Instead of keeping the car for hours and telling me A B & C work had to be completed they called me and said come get it. No runaround about moving mountains and labor time. If you have a Porsche take it to the Pros who won’t scam you. Thanks Guys.

Maitland, FL
10/06/2018
You guys ROCK! Great service great people thank you
Thank you for your great work . Prompt, quality work and fair pricing. You guys ROCK!

SV

ERIC Z.
Mount Dora, FL
Porsche Macan
09/26/2018
Excellent service and very knowledgeable!
Brought my wife's Porsche Macan S to Driver's Choice for the 20k service and I'm glad that I did. The guys were all very knowledgeable and efficient in completing the repair. I will definitely continue to bring my vehicle to Driver's Choice for all of my service needs moving forward.

DT
DOUG T.
Porsche Cayman
09/20/2018
Work always done professionally and on time
I totally trust Drivers Choice to work on my Porsche and to provide me with guidance on both maintenance and mods to my Porsche. To date they have successfully completed four mods to my Porsche with several more being considered.

RL
ROBERT L.
09/19/2018
Glorified Oil Change
Thanks guys! I had forgotten about the battery. Probably explains why Auto Stop/Start wasn't activating like it had been previously.

ROB C.
09/18/2018
Honest
They work hard to find your cars problem and solve it. Good guys.

PB
PATRICK B.
Maitland, FL
09/01/2018
The Best!
Always delivering! Whether my car is in for a major service or a quick once over, I know I will get same high level of attention. Thank you!

DN
DICK N.
Winter Garden, FL
08/21/2018
Top shelf Service Shop. They are also friends of mine.
Very knowledgeable guys. Know there Porsche’s. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

DN
DICK N.
Winter Garden, FL
07/21/2018
I’ve known these guys for years. They’re experts. Wouldn’t trust anybody else.
Top shelf operation. Always giving excellent advice. Very reasonable cost.

Porsche Panamera
07/21/2018
Excellent service at a reasonable cost
Friendly, professional team, doing excellent work in a short time and at a reasonable cost.

SF
SANDY F.
Porsche
07/17/2018
Awesome!
Just like the car I drive, their service is fast, high quality and the only choice! No more dealership for this girl, if you drive a Porsche this is the only place to go!

TG
TODD G.
07/11/2018
1st time
You could not ask for a better Service Center. Mike was Great !! It was my 1st time bringing my car in for service and he spent lots of time explaining everything from what my car had done in the past and what was required and what need to be done in the future. He made me feel like part of the family and i was very confident in having Mike and Rob service my Car. i would highly recommend the place to anyone who has a Porsche or conceding to but on. Again i can not think everyone at Driver Chioce for treating me like family. I will be back and know they will take care of everything without doing thing that are not needed.

Thanks again Mike, Rob, Nikki and of coarse Blackie !!!!

Customer for Life

Todd G

ER
Eric R.
Deltona, FL
06/12/2018
Convertible top
Top notch as usual, thanks guys!!!

ER
ERIC R.
Deltona, FL
06/12/2018
Convertible top
As usual, top notch service by the crew. Took care of the problem. No need to go anywhere else for service. Thanks guys!

NB
NANCY B.
06/11/2018
Outstanding service!
Very pleased with the overall experience. Courteous staff, scheduling was quick and simple. No long wait on getting parts and repair was done in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

MT
Michael T.
Sanford, FL
05/22/2018
Personable folks at shop.
great guys and straight shooters, no BS

John R.
05/22/2018
Top Notch!
It's not very often that you see this many reviews with a 100% perfect score. After taking my 911 Turbo here several times there is no question why. I can honestly say these guys are top notch. I just recommended them yesterday to a co-worker moving to the area with a Boxster S. It's great being able to trust your Service provider, when it comes to pricing and the work being performed, but also know your car is safe and respected. I used to worry when it came time to have my car serviced, not anymore.