San Jose, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer services.
Service on time . Thanks.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you Connie, so much for your honest feedback. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

YL
Young L.
San Ramon, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staffs
Staffs in service department are great!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you so much Young for giving us 5 stars, your business is EVERYTHING to us!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Consistent
Standard checkin
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time & providing us your honest feedback, please let us know how we can earn 5 stars in the future!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Promises kept
Hyundai has an excellent warranty and they stand by their word. The service department is courteous and professional.

04/27/2021 Category: Service
Good warranty
They stand by their warranty, provide good service. They need to speed up their parts shipping however.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you so much for agreeing to our re-score.
We appreciate it!

MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you so much for understanding our team!

Jose D.
Union City, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2021 Category: Service
I go out of my way to get car serviced at Dublin
I leased and service my car at Dublin Hyundai. Service is always great, friendly staff and kept me in the the loop at all times.

There is another dealership close by, but I go out of my way to drive twice as far to get my service done in Dublin.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review.

MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Jose for your 5 star review, your business matters!

PO
Pat O.
Union City, CA
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
I’ve been getting my car serviced at different dealerships for a couple years now. While my experiences have been overall good. There has always been something that kept it from being great. Unreachable reps, car washes unavailable, courtesy ride taking me to the wrong location, or could not pick me up.

HOWEVER, my last rep DANNY made the extra effort to ensure he gave the best experience ever. Recommending items but wasn’t to pushy, created a plan to get them done at a later time, got my car washed when I didn’t even ask for it, kept me updated about the courtesy ride being late, and staying after hours to make sure I got my keys to my car.

Danny really set the bar, I hope he gets recognized for this, and others follow!!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review.

PA
Philip A.
Livermore, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Great service Dept
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Hello Philip,
  Thank you so much for giving Peter is service 5 stars, it really does mean a lot to us.

Stay safe & healthy,

04/22/2021 Category: Service
Quick, easy service
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us your honest feedback.

Stay safe & healthy,

AD
Anirudh D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Dublin Hyundai Service
This dealership treated me very well. There was no pressure and they took care of me.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review!

Shanti S.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service at Dublin Hyundai was exceptionally good. It was great service by the technician
We have been going to Dublin Hyundai for all the service from the year we purchased our Tucson SUV for all the oil changes and other service/repair. It has been a great experience overall.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Shanti for your 5 star review! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Safe Travels,

San Ramon, CA
excellent service
My service consultant Danny Becker is a friendly and knowledgeable person!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Good Morning.
   Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us FIVE stars!

MF
Matthew F.
Re - review
You guys are 5 stars, it was just the intake process and that’s due to covid restrictions. My review has nothing to do with any issues except for that. I am and always have been a very satisfied customer with Dublin Hyundai
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Hello Matthew,
  Thank you very much for taking the time & leaving us your feedback. Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars in the future.

Have a great week,
CRM

ES
Eileen S.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
I will return, great service!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Hello Eileen,
   Thank you very much for your honest feedback, it means a lot.

Mark B.
Danville, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2021 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
Danny in Service managed my first visit for my new Elantra expertly. Very easy and professional. He went out of his way to make sure everything was done right
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Hello Mark,
   Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us a review, your trust in us matters!

LW
Lemuel W.
Hayward, CA
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Worst Service Ever
The repair approval and repair took a prolonged period of time with little to no information on the timeline. The dealership and corporate were unable or unwilling to provide a loaner during the repair without considerable cost even though it was a warranteed repair.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Hello Lemuel,
   Thank you very much for taking the time & providing us your feedback. Time is very important to us & we would never want to waste your time even more then we have to without your vehicle. I personally appreciate your feedback & will do my personal best to look into our daily processes, to ensure this type of error does not happen again.

Best,