TF
Tamasha F.
San Leandro, CA
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Danny was great and communicated very well while my car was getting serviced. It took a while because of COVID -19 but he made sure to update me weekly. I appreciate him and the technicians more than they know ! My new favorite dealership for sure :)

Oakland, CA
04/05/2020 Category: Service
Overall good experience from booking service appointment to picking up my car. The online booking tool is user friendly and contained the right options in order to correctly explain what work needed to be done to schedule my appointment. The repairs needed were identified and explained quickly and work completed in a reasonable amount of time. Peter, my service advisor, was friendly, helpful, and kept me informed throughout the day while the repairs and maintenance work were being completed. The dealership is conveniently located within a 10 minute walk to Bart. A ride to and from Bart was also offered at the dealership expense. I will definitely use Dublin Hyundai again for service.

Carlos M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always
I appreciate the service reps at Dublin Hyundai. They always make my visits smooth. The communicate immediately once my vehicle is ready. I appreciate their work.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Good Morning Carlos,

Thank you for your kind words. We value your business & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a great weekend,

AC
Aimee C.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Service Dream Team
The service team is always so helpful, quick and thorough. Even during this unprecedented time, they are holding down operations and addressing critical service needs. Bravo to them all. Seriously the best service experience every time. So glad I can rely on you guys. Thank you.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

AE
Abdul E.
03/29/2020 Category: Service
As always, Dublin Hyundai has been doing an excellent job. Special thanks to my advisor who was working during this crazy time. I for got his name but when you receive this review, please thank him on my behalf. He was patient, professional and helpful.

Good Morning Abdul,
   Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us 5 stars. We appreciate your feedback & will do our best to assist you in the future.

Stay safe,

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2020 Category: Service
N/A
N/A

Good Morning.
  Thank you for your review. Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars in the future.

03/20/2020 Category: Service
Good service but took long time than what I expected

Good Morning.
   Thank you for your feedback, We as a team do appreciate it. We will look into how we can improve in our daily processes.

Please remain safe & healthy,

Hercules, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Probably the most ideal car service experience you can have. These are professionals and they make customers feel well taken care of. Special shout out to Danny, who made this an effortless, quick experience for me. I got a basic service (oil change and tire rotations) and it couldn’t have gone smoother.

Good Morning.
  Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your time & business.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Livermore, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Personalized Mechanical Advice
It makes you feel safe if your service Advisor is competent and honest by giving you options and instructions to watch for.
Most important of all ... to call him if something goes wrong with my car before 4/7th
It makes a huge difference!

Happy Monday Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your review along with your opinion, it truly means a lot!

VS
Vickie S.
Newark, CA
03/17/2020 Category: Service
The outstanding service from beginning to end.
Outstanding service. Dave is amazing. His communication was excellent from beginning to end. Dave is very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous every time I come in for service. Kudos to Dave.

Good Morning Vickie,
  Thank you for your review as well as your opinion of us. Your honest feedback is always welcomed, & we truly do look forward to assisting you in the future.

Thomas M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/17/2020 Category: Service
The service rep was very kind and courteous. He called back when he said he would and he made sure my vehicle was ready on time. Great service!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

MA
Maryam A.
Livermore, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Sales and service experience
I always thought that it is the goal of any business establishment to attract customers, but after visiting this dealership for sales and service, I came to the realization that I have been in the dark, it is a customer privilege to be served by this dealership!

Hello Maryam,

Thank you very much for your honesty. I will do my absolute best to work with our staff to ensure these types of errors do not repeat itself.

DO
Donna O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The service department provides excellent customer service.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Good Morning Donna,
  Thank you very much for your feedback. Your opinion as well as your business matters to us all here at Dublin Hyundai.

Have a great week,

OA
Omar A.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
DUBLIN HYUNDAI IS THE BEST DEALERSHIP
They have prompt customer service and they have lyft which is easily available and they did an excellent and outstanding job on the maintenance service
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Good Morning Omar,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review.

Have a great day,

John L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Service Intervals
Always receive text, email and voice mails when service is due. Really helps keep my service on track
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Hi John,
   Thank you for your review.

Have a great weekend,