Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5rating 3.6363636rating 3.6363636
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Dept
Easy to get an appointment. Timely and informative.

LW
Lemuel W.
Hayward, CA
Danny in Service is the Best
I always ask for Danny as my service advisor because I know he will make sure everything is taken care of.
I was returning my rental with my 18 month old granddaughter. The shuttle back to Dublin Hyundai wasn’t for another 45 mins. Danny was johnny in the spot offering to come pick us up himself! That is customer service.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback. We value your business & appreciate your feedback always.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great service as usual
Once again the service team took great care of me and my car!

Good Morning.

RV
Robert V.
Elk Grove, CA
Care and Quality attention
Excellent customer service! Danny was super!

Good Morning Robert,

Good Morning Wilson,

John P.
Oakland, CA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
respond to all request asked of them.
have no review.

Good Morning John,

AC
Ann Louise C.
Dublin, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly good customer service
Giving helpful advise of service and costs

Good Morning Ann,

ET
Eric T.
Hayward, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
R-spec Service
Excellent service done in a timely manner!

Good Morning Eric,

PC
Pamela C.
New service person Peter
I was ready to take my business elsewhere. Dealing with David in Dublin has been a nightmere. Peter saved Dublin Hyundai.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Happy Friday Pamela,

Have a great weekend,

Marilyn G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Profesional and friendly service
Dublin Hyundai has been our preferred service department for ten years taking care of all of our Hyundai vehicles. My husband, sons and I are delighted to have Danny Becker as our trusted advisor. Congratulations to the service team!!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Good Morning Marilyn,

Have a great weekend,

CP
Cassie P.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Everything went well
Got my car back in a timely manner. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

JO

KR
Keith R.
Dublin, CA
Great polite quick service
Dave always does a great job checking me in and out. I always know when I leave what's been done and what is suggested to be done.

Julie K.
Pleasanton, CA
Fast and Polite
I appreciate the fast service. Employees take my time seriously.

Good Morning Julie.

Have a great Day,

VA
Vicente A.
2013 Hyundai Equus
good service
well done

Can do attitude
Danny Becker is always communicative and helpful when I have my vehicle serviced this time the job took a little longer
as I had to have my transmission placed but still the team in Dublin did a nice job...

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Easy and Fast Service
Very nice service advisers who seem to be honest about what needs to be done to our car and when. The only thing I would say they could improve is their complementary car cleaning.

Good Morning!