Dublin, CA
Don’t wish to leave a review

San Ramon, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2021 Category: Service
good place to service car
Standard delaership
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, we will look into how we may improve our radio speakers.

Have a great weekend,

AP
Ariadne P.
Walnut Creek, CA
Service visit
Great. Every thing was taken care of and was done early.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you Ariadne. Your feedback is EVERYTHING to us!!

RT
Randy T.
Walnut Creek, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
great service
George the service manager was outstanding
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you so much Randy for your honest feedback, Your experience with us is very important.

Alameda, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
Good, friendly service
While I didn’t realize the 30,000 mile service would take over 3 hours the staff was very accommodating and clear on what and why it was required.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Good Morning!
Your time is important to us all here at Dublin Hyundai. Thank you very much for remaining patient with us on your last visit.

Dublin  Hyundai

ST
Suharli T.
San Ramon, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2021 Category: Service
My genesis is in good hands
Great service professionals. Enrique is very helpful.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank You Suharli, Your opinion means everything!

07/19/2021 Category: Service
My review
Very disappointed with wait time. Promised 2 to 3 hours and it took more than 4.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Your opinion of our staff at Dublin Hyundai is very important to us. If you can please contact me at your earliest convenience Id personally appreciate it.

I look forward to speaking with you.

AC
Aimee C.
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Where’s Danny?
I’ve never had an issue with this service center until recently, coincidentally it’s the only time I haven’t seen Danny. Please bring back Danny. He knew what he was doing. I’m frustrated with the lack of communication with the tech I’m currently trying to hunt down for a status update on my car that’s been in the shop for nearly 30 days. First he didn’t read the notes that my car needed a new transmission and almost let me leave with it. Now I can’t get ahold of him and I’m getting emails about my satisfaction with my latest service (that is still ongoing). Does anyone know where my car is?
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

I look forward to speaking with you.

PW
Philip W.
Danville, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Discount and car wash. Can’t ask for anything more at the dealership
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you Philip for your honest feedback.

Have a great day!

Michael M.
Livermore, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Car service
Easy appointments and personnel very friendly getting car in and getting the car back when they promised
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Hello Michael,
    Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review!

NN
Nick N.
Victorville, CA
07/14/2021
No follow up, no accountability
I took a moment to see if I could provide less than one star. A months long issue with no communication. The sales and vehicles are fine; buyer beware of purchasing a service contract with this location.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Good Morning Nick,
   Can you please contact me when you have a free moment? Id personally appreciate it.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
925-803-7700

Hayward, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Enrique is phenomenal!
Enrique was my guy this time and he was amazing! Communicated with me the entire time as requested and had everything ready for me when I arrived for pick up. He made it a great all around experience.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

Stay safe & healthy,

KU
Kathleen U.
Berkeley, CA
07/13/2021
Great Customer Service
I called the 3 Hyundai Dealers nearest me and Dublin Hyundai called me back the same day! I was really pleased to talk to their professional customer service staff about the recall and service work needed on my 2007 Santa Fe. I chose to go all the way to Dublin because they provided great customer service over the phone. I got an appointment two to three weeks out (Covid has affected all branches of service) and just like i thought i would get, received great service when i arrived at the Service Department. The staff was very professional. It was a scorching hot day and they were very busy but I was assisted within 10 minutes and they even offered me a bottle of cool water. My car stayed for a couple of hours for an assessment of the work needed due to the recall and they came to pick me up from the shopping center about a mile away. It has been a month and the parts still have not come in. I realize manufacturers cant get help because the government is paying people to stay home (not helping our US economy). I am of course concerned about my car, that the recall service needed may cause additional damage if not fixed. The parts, I hope, are all official Hyundai parts and even if they are not made in the USA and coming from Korea 30 days seems reasonable time to wait for parts. I hope to hear back from the parts department soon.
Thanks Hyundai for providing your best service.

Hello Kathleen,
Thank you so much for trusting us with your business!
Your opinion truly matters to our staff, & we are very proud we were able to earn your business.

MF
Matthew F.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
As always, Dublin Hyundai was able to get my car taken care of with a faster than quoted time frame. They always take care of everything and customer service is top notch , especially our service advisor Pedro Espinoza

Happy Tuesday Matthew,
    Thank you very much for providing us your honest feedback.

Have a fantastic day,

Louis B.
Livermore, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/12/2021 Category: Service
good svc
Not only was I happy with the service but they listened to what I said . I was treated like they apprecated my business

Good Morning Louis.
    Thank you very much for taking the time & providing our team your honest feedback.