Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Mountain House, CA
Affirdable,Affordable, friendly customer service
We took our car to tracy hyundai first and the service and situation was terrible. Dublin fixed what tracy broke and took care of us. As a result of their great service, we added on additional services and will be bringing it back for its next. Thanks dublin for doing the right thing and providing great service.

AR
Andrew R.
Stockton, CA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
It's the atmosphere there that make you want to go back for future service.
Overall, I appreciate the service there. What keep this from a five star is that I found that one of the covers under the car was not bolted in and it was hitting the floor of my garage when backing up. That's when I notice it. Definitely will ask the to replace the bolts next visit.

CN
Carlos N.
Pleasanton, CA
Great warranty experience
Quick and painless warranty service.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good Afternoon Carlos,
     Thank you for taking the time & giving us a review. Our reviews are very important to us, as well as making sure each visit meets you our guests expectations.

Have a great Weekend,

Andrii B.
Walnut Creek, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to a manager Danny and to all Hyundai team. We live in Walnut Creek, but definitely will come back to Hyundai center in Dublin for our next car maintenance.

Good Afternoon Andrii,

CR
Carole R.
Alameda, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding Service Department
Peter is my service representative and he is an outstanding representative of your company. He is only the reason I bought my second Genesis and he is the only reason I would buy a new Genesis.

Good Afternoon Carole,

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service experience, as always. But you'll many defects
Went in for a normal oil change and the nice advisor confirmed there was an extended warranty item which could fix a minor steering issue he felt when conducting his initial check of the vehicle

AG
Alina G.
Alameda, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
As always, great service
I’m very pleased with Dublin Hyundai and with my service tech, Danny. Great service and very quick. Will definitely return for all my service needs.

Alina

EC
Esperanza C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
My personal consultant
I like having a specific person taking care of my car. Danny knows my car very well, it's history and my preferences. It's great!

Good Morning Esperanza,

TH
Tsung H.
Dublin, CA
Friendly
Quick services and friendly staff

Good Morning Tsung,

Concord, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Happy to have my vehicle service @ Dublin Hyundai.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We truly value your loyal business over the years, & enjoy seeing you & the family through out the year!

Have a great Monday,

Have a great Monday,

WD
William D.
Very Pleased
Great service and efficient!

John B.
Sunol, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co

Good Morning John,

Riyaz M.
My visit to Dublin Hyundai
Everything was excellent. Just one hiccup. Being the very first service of my new Hyundai Elantra I was expecting it to be a 100% Free service. It was not free, I had to pay for the Oil Change though I must add that instead of $39.95 I was given a break and charged $19.95. I was charged simply because I had not bought the car from Dublin Hyundai. I ask you. Is that fair? Is it not a Hyundai company produce bought from an authorized hyundai dealer? Then why the discrimination.

Hi Riyaz,
    I personally am happy to hear that even tho you did not purchase your vehicle with us, you gave us the opportunity to service your vehicle.
     When it comes to being a Hyundai franchise that is correct. However the privilege of getting your first service free from the preferred dealer, is the factory's way of starting that new relationship with your customer.
In no way is it the dealer discriminating you as our guest, & my apologies if thats how you may have felt. But that is Hyundai Corporates process, We are just following.

Hope to see you again,

Michael M.
Castro Valley, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
On time service
Work done in a timely fashion.

Good Morning Michael,

John M.
Burlingame, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Consistantly Great Service
I've taken my car for service to David Kay since I purchased it and will continue to do so.

Good Morning John.

SN
Shawn N.
Fremont, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor who understands customer service.
I have been taking my 2012 Hyundai Azera to Dublin since my purchase. I met Danny Becker for the first time and found him to be helpful, honest, and caring. I have requested Danny each time and his approach to keeping my car running top notch has never changed. He is pleasant to talk with and shows me respect each time we meet. Thanks again.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good Morning Shawn,

Safe Travels,

CN
Carolyn N.
Dublin, CA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
service
David Kay very helpful. car returned very clean and at time promised.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018