Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5rating 3.6363636rating 3.6363636
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

LG
Laurice G.
Oakland, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service & Warranty!
I came in because my Sonata was making a strange noise and fortunately I was still covered under my 100,000 mile warranty and they were able to figure out that the problem was with my transmission and they took care of all of it for me. The service staff was really great at keeping me posted on the progress through it all which I really appreciated.

Robert S.
TOM'S repair
Multiple visits and without vehicle for days. No free rental

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great, fast service
Had my 30k mile check done. The service was great, fast, comfortable waiting room. They even washed the car. Thank you!

CE
Charles E.
Great Customer service
Car finished on time
Very professional

TE
Tenesa E.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Dublin Hyundai has the BEST service department!!
I took my '17 Tucson in for the 15K service on Saturday, 08/11/18. My service advisor, Brian, was such a sweetheart. My appointment was at 8:00 and I was heading home by 9:15. Since my car was clean, I skipped the free wash and vacuum; but it's good to know that the service is available.

Very happy with my continued wonderful service at Dublin Hyundai.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & look forward to assisting you in the future. GREAT JOB BRIAN!

Craig B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Still Getting Great Service
David Kay continues to be very thorough and delivers what he says. I appreciate his direct and business like approach.

Good Afternoon Craig,

John R.
Hayward, CA
For me it's location
I had a light come on and they couldn't figure it out at first so the second time I went in for service I explain to them with a little bit more detail about the problem with the anti-lock light coming on and they were able to trouble and find the problem so they did an excellent job I recommend Peter at the Dublin Hyundai anytime thank you for your great service

Good Morning John,
     Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & we are glad we could locate the problem immediately for you.
We also appreciate your kind words regarding our service advisor Peter, We'll pass it on.

Doug W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Turn Signal
I placed a call with the service department and they got me in as soon as possible for my schedule. As soon as I arrived I was greeted promptly. Once in the bay, I was pleasantly surprised the time was under the estimate but more importantly the price was appropriate as well. While waiting I had great conversation with everyone there including the service department as I was also pricing some tires. I would highly recommend Dublin Hyundai service department and mechanics for your future needs.

Good Morning Doug,

PR
Prakash R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
great service and friendly staff
They have great service staff and skilled technicians. Found the cause of a weird noise in my car and rectified it. Good work

Happy Tuesday Prakash,

SG
Susanna G.
Service Center
I have been twice, very pleased.

Good Morning Susanna,

RJ
Ross J.
Danville, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service from David Kay our Service Adviser.

Hello Ross,

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Service - the shuttle service took a while due to less than ideal logistics

Livermore, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Warranty service
I was satisfied with the service.

Happy Monday,

Dennis G.
Concord, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
It was a fantastic service, all crew are friendly and accomodating

Hello Dennis,
    Its our pleasure always to assist you. Your loyal business & opinion of Dublin Hyundai's staff means the world to us. We will always go above & beyond for you!!

Have a great weekend,

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Service great, sales not so much
Loved the service process

Good Morning,

Happy Friday,

2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
nice advisor, great shuttle service
I can not expect more from Dublin Hyundai.
Been there many times oil change or other services, met almost all of their advisors, shuttle drivers. They are all excellent! I feel so lucky to have a great service team that's close to home and I can always cont on them. Great job well done!!

Good Morning.
     Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & truly value your opinion of us. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, & will pass it on immediately.

Cheers to the weekend,

Jan L.
Livermore, CA
Quick and thorough.
Dublin Hyundai and David Kay always take a 100% effort to accommodate my schedule and specific maintenance needs. Thanks guys!

Good Morning Jan,

Great Service!
Everything about my experience was great!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Good Afternoon.
    Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & look forward to assisting you in the future. Great Job Peter!

Hayward, CA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle drivers are not Pros at Multi-tasking !!!
The shuttle driver completely left his post and left me stranded to wait over 30 minutes for some guy from the dealership whos job title was in the service dept,had to locate me which took 15 minutes! Very poor communication and decision making.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Good Morning.
  I want to thank you for bringing this issue to Dublin Hyundai's service managers attention. I personally apologize that your time was inconvenienced your last visit. I will work with the service manager to hopefully fix this issue moving forward.

Have a great day,