Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333
Latest Review 11 minutes ago

Del B.
Tracy, CA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service and is worth the wait! If your car is going to take long, that is no problem as the will have a shuttle take you to wherever you want and pick you back up whenever you want/need to be picked up.

Shannon W.
Pleasanton, CA
All good
Very satisfied with service

Good Afternoon Shannon,
      Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us a review. Our reviews are very important to us, & we value your opinion.

GG
Gary G.
Antioch, CA
Great Service Team
This id my second time getting my car serviced at this location zens both times have been awesome, from check in to the shuttle service getting her back to work!!! And David Kay is the BEST!!!

Good Morning Gary,

Carol H.
Awesome service-Dublin Hyundai!!!
I always receive the best service at Dublin Hyundai. Everyone are very friendly and professional and tell me what they are doing and what they did to my car. Even the waiting area is clean and they're friendly too. I love my car and love this place!!! My maintenance plan was money well spent!!!

Good Morning Carol,

Bay Point, CA
First service
Really like the service provided

EH
Eric H.
Pleasanton, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service Rep
My experience with Hyundai service center was good thanks to Danny, the service rep. He was very sincere and made sure I understood everything that was going on. There were some issues with the pick up shuttle where I wasted over an hours trying to get that arranged but Danny made sure that I was taken care of.

Good Morning Eric,

Brentwood, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department is always overbooked
Already described

Good Afternoon,
     Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us a review. Your time is valuable to us, which is why I took the time to see when you arrived to understand the process a little more. Your appointment was set for 9:30, however you arrived at 9:50am. As you stated you were promised 12pm for a pick up time, & we had your car delivered to you by 11:50am.
      We understand that miscommunication happens, & we will always do our absolute best to provide good customer service. Thank you again for your feedback.

HA
Hatem A.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional service. Got the job done.
My car had a creaking noise in the right wheel. Dave and the team were able to reproduce the problem. They said that they've came across this before and wanted to reach out to Hyundai before attempting to fix.
I was sent home and they reached out to me a couple of days later asking me to bring the car in. They provided a rental car and they fixed the problem within 2 days (replaced tire rod).

I'm glad the problem is fixed. Service provided was professional.
Only thing that I would recommend is that Hyundai provide rentals from their place instead of Toyota's. They provide a complimentary shuttle to take you there. So it's not a problem really. It'll just be one less step.

Good Morning Hatem,

Dawn F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Azera
As always, David is great, and is always looking out for us!

Good Morning Dawn,

TC
Tami C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Danny Becker
Danny Becker is always friendly and knowledgeable.

Good Morning Tami,

Yunyi Y.
San Leandro, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Competitive Pricing on Service and Efficient
I did not purchase my car here but I have been to this dealership a few times now since the price of oil change at the dealership closest to me went up too much. Even though it is definitively not the closest to me but I go here for the competitive pricing of their services, and also their adviser would suggest services needed but never pressure you. My most recent visit was for an alignment and I was very happy that they are able to price-match a competitor's rate when i called the day before for an appointment and no issues when my car was serviced on the day of the appointment. I only waited for about an hour which was what was promised.

Very good service experience
I rated this as only might come back only because I regularly use a different Hyundai dealer for my service which is more convenient for me. This time was a bit urgent to get to a dealer, and I went here as the closest at the time. I may not routinely come back to this dealer, but I would not hesitate to recommend them.

EL
Eric L.
Hayward, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Doing it right
Dublin Hyundai service department is the best service department I have ever dealt with. I have never been treated like my business was important until now. From the guy that checks you in, the service advisor,to the guy that brings your car to you, you are always treated as a valued customer.

Good Morning Eric,

John P.
Hayward, CA
Manufactures Product
Although my service experience was excellent my concern and disappointment is with the product. This was the 3rd time this car has had a warranty issue in 3 years thankfully this is a lease so at the end I will return this vehicle and go elsewhere. I have no confidence in this product anymore
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good Morning John,

Robert S.
Castro Valley, CA
Courteous, efficient, professional.
5 stars for this crew! The service reps are very knowledgeable, helpful and provide great advice with no pressure. The actual service was prompt and with no issues. Even the shuttle drivers are prompt and courteous. Well done!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019