Tiana B.
Antioch, CA
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Brian Rogers is an excellent help every time!
I was worried about my engine possibly needing to be replaced and the fees for labor/a potential rental. However, Brian kept me update throughout the entire diagnostic and communicated the fixtures thoroughly. My car just had a loose crank (which they took care of) and I was able to leave with my car the same day. Dublin Hyundai never disappoints!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you Tiana for providing us your feedback, your opinion of us truly does matter .

Daly City, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/19/2021 Category: Service
I drive from San Francisco to get my oil changed here on my lease. Everyone is always attentive and good at explaining things.

Hello.
   Thank you for taking the time & giving us your feedback.

Marika C.
Pleasanton, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
topnotch
I have been extremely pleased with my vehicle and the good service provided with it. The "team" is conscientious and listens well and gets the job done!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you Marika! Your business & your trust means so much to us all here at Dublin Hyundai!
Not to mention you have a great name :)

Stay safe healthy,

Castro Valley, CA
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star feedback, your business means everything to us!

Good Afternoon .

HG
Henry G.
Livermore, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
The service department is very good. Call to make an appointment is the best.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 str feedback, your business means everything to us!

Castro Valley, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Super nice and quick
The service is always done quickly and everyone there is nice

Mark B.
Danville, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
GREAT SERVICE
Really all about great service, post sale for me, and Danny continues to impress each time I return. Really knows his stuff and made sure everything went smooth on a recent recall visit.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review, it means everything to us!

Have a great weekend,

San Ramon, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Review
All I can say is Danny Becker is the man. If you go to Hyundai in Dublin CA look for him.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Good Morning,
   Thank you very much for taking the time & providing us your honest feedback, means a lot.

AF
Arthur F.
Oakland, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Service Advisor
Timely, friendly, good experience there.
Did not attempt to upsell unnecessary services.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Good Morning Arthur,
   Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars! Your opinion matters to us all here at Dublin Hyundai, We appreciate you!

Have a great year,

AA
Amirali A.
Pleasanton, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Another great experience!
I got my car serviced in the last week of 2020 and as usual received five-star service from David!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Good Morning Amirali,
   Thank you so much for sharing your last experience with Dublin Hyundai's service team.
We appreciate your kind words & will pass them on.

Have a great Tuesday,

FS
Fady S.
Walnut Creek, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/05/2021 Category: Service
The professionalism of the entire personal from receptionist to service advisors to customers services
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Good Morning Mr. & Mrs. Sarmini,
    Your business as well as your feedback has & will always be appreciated here at Dublin Hyundai.
I want to thank you personally for always showing kindness & care to not just myself but to Dublin Hyundai's whole staff threw the years.

Sincerely,
Customer Relations Manager

Julian P.
Livermore, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Reliable and Trustworthy
Over all so happy with the professional service we received at Dublin Hyundai with Peter Espinoza.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us 5 stars! Your experience each visit is important to us, please continue to let us know how we are doing.

Happy New Years,

Happy New Years,

Hayward, CA
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Quality care
Every time I take my car in I have a wonderful experience. I usually have either Danny or Brian as my service advisor and they are always very courteous, thorough and helpful.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you  for taking the time & providing us your honest feedback.

Have a safe New Years!

San Jose, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
As always they make sure your hyundai car runs in good condition, they are the best!!!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you so much for your review, means so much to us all !

Have a safe & healthy new years,