AD
Anirudh D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Dublin Hyundai Service
This dealership treated me very well. There was no pressure and they took care of me.

Shanti S.
Pleasanton, CA
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service at Dublin Hyundai was exceptionally good. It was great service by the technician
We have been going to Dublin Hyundai for all the service from the year we purchased our Tucson SUV for all the oil changes and other service/repair. It has been a great experience overall.

San Ramon, CA
excellent service
My service consultant Danny Becker is a friendly and knowledgeable person!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Good Morning.
   Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us FIVE stars!

MF
Matthew F.
Pleasanton, CA
Re - review
You guys are 5 stars, it was just the intake process and that’s due to covid restrictions. My review has nothing to do with any issues except for that. I am and always have been a very satisfied customer with Dublin Hyundai
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Hello Matthew,
  Thank you very much for taking the time & leaving us your feedback. Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars in the future.

Have a great week,
CRM

ES
Eileen S.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
I will return, great service!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Hello Eileen,
   Thank you very much for your honest feedback, it means a lot.

Have a great weekend,

Mark B.
Danville, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2021 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
Danny in Service managed my first visit for my new Elantra expertly. Very easy and professional. He went out of his way to make sure everything was done right
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Hello Mark,
   Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us a review, your trust in us matters!

LW
Lemuel W.
Hayward, CA
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Worst Service Ever
The repair approval and repair took a prolonged period of time with little to no information on the timeline. The dealership and corporate were unable or unwilling to provide a loaner during the repair without considerable cost even though it was a warranteed repair.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Hello Lemuel,
   Thank you very much for taking the time & providing us your feedback. Time is very important to us & we would never want to waste your time even more then we have to without your vehicle. I personally appreciate your feedback & will do my personal best to look into our daily processes, to ensure this type of error does not happen again.

Best,

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Great Service Team. Customers come first awesome!!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much for your five star review!

Hayward, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Positive
Very helpful and supportive group.

Glad we have chosen this property for our family vehicles.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Good Morning.
  Thank you so much for your 5 star review, means everything to us!

Have a safe & healthy weekend,

FC
Federico C.
San Jose, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Danny is the best.
As always the staff at Dublin is been very accomodating specially Danny, he thorougly explained the service and that to me make him the best!!!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Hello Federico,
Thank you very much for providing us a 5 star review.

Have a great day!

Carol H.
Livermore, CA
My recent service at Dublin Hyundai
This is the BEST place to buy a car and also get excellent service. Everyone is very professional and friendly. They're very concerned about your safety and also the condition and care of your car. They explain the details of your car repairs and show the details to you in writing.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you very much for your 5 star review!

Have a great Wednesday,

TP
Tawny P.
San Leandro, CA
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Dublin Hyundai is so good to me!!!
Everytime I come to Dublin Hyundai I receive the best service.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Good Morning Tawny,
   Thank you so much for your loyal business over the years! Our team truly appreciates your business & most importantly your time! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a fabulous day.

SV
Scott V.
Livermore, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept was outstanding, polite, and timely
Brian my service Mgr. did a great job, he truly understands exceptional customer service

MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Good Afternoon Scott,
   Thank you very much for your 5 star review! Your opinion is so important to us, & we always want to know how we are doing.

HH
Hui H.
San Francisco, CA
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
Great maintenance service
You can expect great service at Dublin Hyundai! I brought my 2020 Ioniq plug-in here for the complimentary maintenance and was amazed at the service they provide. The whole service took a little longer than expected but that is at no fault to the workers as I arrived 45min early (surprisingly no traffic). They took my car and informed me that the worker is out on lunch until 12:30. The service took about 2hrs and 30min. Bring an iPad or laptop with you if you are planning to wait at the dealership. They have free high speed WiFi and vending machines for snacks and drinks. I didn’t mind waiting as long as I know my car is getting the proper care it deserves. After I got my car, I made sure there wasn’t any damages to it and it looks just the way I brought it in. I will definitely bring my car here, even though there are closer Hyundai dealership to where I live.

Thank you Dublin Hyundai!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Happy Tuesday Hui.
  Thank you so much for your 5 star review!

Have an amazing day, stay safe.

Fremont, CA
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Best crew!!!
Brian was very helpful, along with the rest of the Dublin crew.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you so much for providing us your honest feedback! Please continue to let us know how we are doing.

Safe Travels,