PN
Paul N.
Oakley, CA
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Service department did a very good job. Courteous and helpful. Unfortunately they are hindered by the lack of available parts to make the repairs needed on the vehicle. Unfortunately the sales end of the dealership did not meet my expectations. Once the car was sold, they did not feel that they had any responsibility to us as customers. They were DONE! I would recommend this service department to anyone that has a Hyundai but I don’t believe I would purchase another car from them.

ET
Ezra T.
San Mateo, CA
09/26/2020 Category: Service
A recoll service, as recomended by Hyundai
we had a beautiful time and as always a lot of fun to visit,thanks so much !!!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Good Morning Ezra,
       Thank you for taking the time & giving us your honest feedback. We appreciate your business & will do our best to always assist you.

San Mateo, CA
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai not so great
Dealership is great, Hyundai not so straight forward as far as their free maintenance for three years program
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time & giving us your honest feedback.

Have a great day,

WL
Woon L.
Castro Valley, CA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Best Service!
I have had my car for 6 years and have alway used the Hyundai Dublin server department for any issues and service maintenance for my car and have always been satisfied and at times they exceeded me expectations on there service. I recommend talking to Danny Becker. He has alway been a pleasure to work with and provided excellent service. He is the Man!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time & giving us your honest feedback.

Have a great day,

Customer service
Customer service
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Good Afternoon John,
    Thank you for your review, we all here at Dublin Hyundai appreciate it.

Oakley, CA
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Cool at last!
Air conditioner is finally working. Service department did A good job once parts were received.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
Would have been nice if parts were available when a problem occurred.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Id like to again personally thank you for your patience all around. Even tho the complimentary tanks of gas is not equal to your time, I still wanted to make sure we acknowledged you another way. Unfortunately Covid 19 virus has not just altered our staffing, it has become an issue as well with parts ordering. Even tho we have zero control over that issue, we are trying to brainstorm other things we can do while our guests wait.
   I do appreciate your time, & really appreciate your patience threw this inconvenience.
Best,

Hayward, CA
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
The service here is always great. Knowledgeable and patient staff take the time to explain.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us your honest feedback.
We appreciate your business & we will continue to do our best to assist you.

ES
Ernest S.
San Leandro, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/05/2020 Category: Service
service
great service, very clean. also I would like to thank Danny Becker for the thoughtful way he has helped me in my passing of my wife in APRIL and my engine had to be replaced Danny knew what I was going through with my wife passing , he reassured me he would keep in touch through the whole time which he did, Danny took a lot of stress off of me at that time which I needed, Danny has been my service advisor for the last 7 years, I just want you to know how much I thank Danny for what he has done for me

09/05/2020 Category: Service
service
good service very clean
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Happy Tuesday Ernest,
   Thank you so much for sharing your last experience with us. Please feel free to let us know how we can earn 5 stars in the future.

Safe Travels,

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Hello Ernie,

Thank you for taking time to speak with Danny yesterday. Myself and Danny have spoken this morning and I"m happy that all the issues have been resolved. It was nice to see you yesterday and hope all is well.

Louis Rodriguez

Denise H.
Oakland, CA
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Facebook
HYUNDAI HAS GREAT SERVICE N CARES ABT THERE CUSTOMERS
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us your honest feedback.
We appreciate your business & we will continue to do our best to assist you.

Have a great 3 day weekend,

Dublin, CA
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Car service
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Good Afternoon .
  Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review! Your opinion matters to us here at Dublin Hyundai service department.

Have a great holiday weekend,

Marika C.
Pleasanton, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Close by, clean and efficient
Everyone was SO friendly and helpful. My car was completed when they said!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Happy Monday Marika !
   Thank you for taking the time & sharing your feedback with us. I always appreciate hearing from you :)

Maria Young

Livermore, CA
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Broken trunk latch
Car was fixed and ready before estimated time..and the part had to be shipped from Washington state
Hyundai contracted with Lyft and Uber to bring me home and pick me up
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.

Have a great Tuesday & please remain safe,

AH
Austin H.
Livermore, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Standard Service - Honored the best deal!
I appreciate my service advisor David Kay working with me to honor the best deal and making sure that my car was done at the time promised. I've used David before for service and look forward to working with him again.

Happy Tuesday Austin,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.

Have a safe Tuesday,

Brentwood, CA
08/31/2020 Category: Service

Good Morning.

Thank you so much for taking the time & sharing your experience with us. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a safe & healthy Tuesday,

Pleasanton, CA
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service manager was managing the job with the full of sincerity.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

Good Afternoon,
   Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Your feedback is very important to us.

Stay Safe,