Lokesh S.
Fremont, CA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service and experience
No analysis skill.. went with an issue of my car but got the car back with 2 issues !! They don’t seem to correct it aswell once delivered! Defn a NO go center!
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hello Lokesh,

We had called you several times while your vehicle was in for service and updated you with the progress. We also returned your calls after you had picked up your vehicle and have asked repeatedly for you to bring the vehicle back so we can look at your additional concerns that you said occurred after we worked on your vehicle. The offer still stands that we will look at your vehicle again at no charge to you. We stand behind our work. We are a reputable business that does not turn away from their customers. You have only been to our service department 1 time. We would like the opportunity to make things right, but we need your cooperation. Looking forward to resolving your issues.

Hayward, CA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle drivers are not Pros at Multi-tasking !!!
The shuttle driver completely left his post and left me stranded to wait over 30 minutes for some guy from the dealership whos job title was in the service dept,had to locate me which took 15 minutes! Very poor communication and decision making.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Good Morning.
  I want to thank you for bringing this issue to Dublin Hyundai's service managers attention. I personally apologize that your time was inconvenienced your last visit. I will work with the service manager to hopefully fix this issue moving forward.

Have a great day,

DO
Duke O.
Tracy, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Plug In Hybrid problems
After 1 week at the dealership technician could not figure out the problem that I am still having. Plus still had to pay for the inspection fee and problem still exists.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Good Afternoon Duke,
    We do acknowledge your frustrations that your currently having with your Plug In Hybrid. As well as sympathize that car maintenance can be expensive. With that said we still have to pay our skilled technicians, & the issue could not be detected even with you & the tech in the car.
     When the issues your currently having are more consistent , We'd prefer to quickly resolve your issues immediately.

We look forward to assisting you in the future,

TW
Todd W.
Livermore, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Danny is terrible
Costumer service is supposed to be exactly that. Danny is clueless
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hi Todd.
    We give our guests reviews to get our customers feedback on their visits with us.However with that said our reviews are not a public platform to discredit our staff by any means. Its clear from your review that there was much miscommunication at your Wife's last visit with us, & for that I personally apologize.
    Id like to know the whole story to get to the bottom of the issue so we can present an resolution. Please reach out when your available, Id like to hear from you.

Have a safe holiday Mr. Ward.

BL
Barbara L.
Dublin, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Dissapointed
First time I have ever had to give this place a bad review on service provided. ALL my previous visits I have always given this place nothing but an excellent reviews. Can't this time. I will probably go back, I will just make sure I get a different service person.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your honest review of your last service visit. I apologize that I did not have our newest employee as polished as we expect. We have read and reviewed your comments with our staff and are working on the training needed to give the excellent service your are used to and have come to expect. We pride ourselves on the customer service that we provide and want to assure you that our newest employee's will be trained in that fashion. We would love to have you continue using our service and understand that you would like to work with one of the more experienced service advisor which would be no problem at all.

David S.
San Ramon, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2018 Category: Service
DO NOT use this service center
They will hide developing and preventable problems with your car so they can hard sell you the most expensive repair possible when it fails
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Good Morning David,
     We only discovered uneven tire wear on your last visit on 6/20/2018. As you stated on your 2/5/2018 visit we checked for your concern that you reported to us at 30,40 and 50mph car vibrates. You also stated Big O' tires had already re balanced tires & performed wheel align & is requesting to check suspension components. All suspension components check out ok, but the vehicle was pulling to the right. We recommended performing the alignment at that time, but did not have authorization from you our customer. We last performed wheel alignment for you on 12/9/2016. Tire mileage warranty should cover tire wear. You have documentation that tires have been rotated every 5,000 miles, unless their thread warranty states that there are other requirements to keep tire thread warranty valid. We are here to help, not to take advantage of our customers.

We do wish you all the best,

BP
Brenda P.
Hayward, CA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
You all suck
You never have emails go through, your receptionist has a horrible attitude, no one ever calls me to tell me when my car is done, I always have to call you to find out when to come in, there were no donuts, your "new air filter" makes my car smell worse, and you quoted me $600 for a drivers side mirror
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Hello Brenda,

Our apologies that your service visit was not up your expectations. We appreciate your feedback. It was great that you found a mirror already painted that saved you money. I'm not sure what happened with the e mail communication as you received our review and returned it. We are looking into that. We by no means wish to offend any of our customers and will retrain staff. Thank you for your time and sorry for any miscommunication and understanding.

San Ramon, CA
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Very bad service and low quality.
Dublin Hyundai-has made my day!
I've scheduled maintenance with my Hyundai Sonata My 30 and at 11 am I received a call from my service adviser that
my car is ready and in great condition, everything is good. So I was happy since I was promised that my car will be ready at 2:30pm but it is ready before lunch.
Great! But when I was at the service department I found in the report "major issue": oil leak.
However no recommendation in the report, and not clear was it fixed or not. But I was told by service adviser that everything is OK. Why?
When I was talking with another service adviser I was told that "I can schedule new appointment and it will be fixed."
I've talked again with my service adviser and he said that it is his mistake and it can be fixed for 400 usd and
I should wait additional 3 hours. However some discount was provided after my talk with service manager.
So as a result:
1) I need to return to my home and wait again till my car is ready.
2) I need again return back to Dublin Hyundai to take my car. So half of my day is lost.
3) The car was not ready at promised time, but 2.5 hours later
I am extremely disappointed with the service provided Dublin Hyundai service department, I understand that mistakes like that do happen, but unfortunately it's a not a first time.
It is likely that today Dublin Hyundai lost a loyal customer that had been coming to their service for 6 years.
It is not the end of my story. Next day, May 31 I've seen the "check engine" sign on my Hyundai dashboard. So my wife had to visit Dublin Hyundai service department one more time. She was told that a part was installed incorrectly previous day and need to be replaced. To be honest, new part was installed pretty quick and new issue was fixed in few hours of May 31.
Service manager of Dublin Hyundai is not customer friendly and is not able to communicate with me and keep me as a loyal customer. Also I've send feedback on Dublin Hyundai site but didn't receive any feedback.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for how your last few service visits have gone. We pride ourselves on the great level of service that we provide and we have failed you as a loyal customer. Our service department can do a lot better than what happened recently with clearer communication and mindful consideration for our customers. I understand how frustrated you are and understand how you feel. I would like an opportunity to win your business back, if you so choose to use again in the future. Please contact me directly at (925)404-0341 if I can be of assistance.

Fremont, CA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Never coming back, and won't but a Hyundai again.
UPDATE: PROOF OF COUPON BELOW. Shady! I will never go back...my first couple experiences were ok- nothing more, nothing less. However, I think $120 for an O/F change is a joke. But, I wanted to go to the dealership I bought my car from(2015). After my second O/F change I switched to another dealership because of the service at Dublin. I had a flat tire, the advisor at Dublin pressured me to buy a COMPLETE NEW SET OF TIRES (I had less than 25k miles on the tires)at $800 because the ONE flat "was not fixable". This was after I asked for an estimate for an upcoming 30k service, which was going to be estimated $600-700. SHADY. I took the car to a Firestone and they fixed the flat for FREE. Fast fwd- car is now at 50k miles, and DOES need new tires. I thought I would be proactive and just do the 60k...my FINAL MISTAKE, completely my fault, was not getting the 60k estimate first. I figured if 30k was $600, 60k would be similar. ABSOLUTELY NOT, TRY $1100+!! But, my fault, I didn't ask prior to the appointment. This was 5/4/2018 and paid in full, along with an estimate for new tires and alignment for almost $700...on 5/8/2018 I get an email for $200 OFF A SERVICE $1000 OR MORE FOR "ALL MONTH" IN MAY. I was LIVID. But, wanted to give them the chance to honor the May coupon that stated "all month" expiring on 6/2 that I didn't receive until 5/8. NOPE!!!! I WAS TOLD IF I BOUGHT THE TIRE PACKAGE FROM THEM THEY WOULD GIVE ME ***drumroll*** a FREE ALIGNMENT. wah, wah, waaaaah!!! This was from the Mgr Louis, and that was the "best he could do for me". Now, common sense tells me how in fact OVERPRICED they are if they can shuck a $200 off coupon, just like with diamonds. They can discount big because they are so overpriced...but @dublinhyundai I won't be back ever for a car or service. You have ruined my Hyundai experience because I can't trust you. Did I mention I grew up and worked in a repair shop doing estimates for parts and labor?? Go the Firestone in Tracy on Auto Plaza for honest and reliable service. #buhbye #hyundai
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Good Morning Christine.
    As a customer I completely understand that the cost of car maintenance can be very frustrating . After reviewing your customer profile it does show we have in the past given you discounts.
    We send different coupons every month that vary on services, & prices. We have no control on knowing when each customers future appointments will be made, along with when each coupon goes out.
    We have valued your business & do wish you all the bes.

Have a good day,

SL
Song L.
Pleasanton, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2018 Category: Service
$535.73 for a screw that caused from design false
I was doing a 3000-mile engine oil change since I was over-due 1000 mile.

After waiting about 2 hrs, I was told the screw that plugging into the engine which is responsible of draining engine oil is cutting the oil panel and can no longer close the oil panel holding the engine oil.

Apparently, it's a service technicians' problem of not holding the tooling even when they unscrew the drain plug, therefore the screw is cutting the oil panel.

I was told to pay $535.73 to replace the Oil Pan due to the screw stripped.

I said I'm NOT responsible for service center technician's under performance that damaged and stripped oil panel with a screw. Then the service center actually told me that it's a HYUNDAI design false: the screw and the oil panel are not made of the same type of materials so that the screw is stripping the oil pan, etc.

This sounds so buzzer: My previous HYUNDAI Elantra 2000 model was traded in with the current 2010 model at 175,000 miles with oil change every 3000 miles and I have never run into a screw problem like this.

I don't believe it's a design false and still think it's technician reckless operating problem that damaged my oil panel.

I can't offer the $535.73 since I'm financially so stressed.

The service center then ordered an over-sized screw $6.57 stuffed into the oil pan to hold the engine oil temporarily.

I was completely outrageous by the desperate situation from service center's performance.

The over-sized screw that is ordered to temporarily holding the engine oil can fail at any time which will cause oil leaking or even engine failure.

HYUNDAI need take the responsibility of either DESIGN FALSE or service center technician reckless operating on customer's vehicles.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Hello Ms. Li,

Thank you for taking my call today. As we spoke about, I am recommending that you contact the repair facility that performed your previous oil and filter changes prior to us. Your oil pan drain plug could not be stripped when removing it out of your oil pan, that would only happen when reinstalling oil drain plug back into the oil pan. That is why we informed you of the issue while performing oil change. I hope you understand. You may have the other repair facility contact me directly at (925)404-0341 so I can explain to them what happened. Thank you again for taking my call today and look forward to speaking with you soon.

GB
Gowtham B.
Pleasanton, CA
04/14/2018 Category: Service
worst service
they didnot rectify the problem. car was not cleaned properly. after a day same issue. nothing was fixed.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Good Afternoon Gowtham,
    I apologize you feel so mistreated & misguided from Dublin Hyundai's service staff. We'd like to gather more information from you to understand where the error occurred.
  At your convenience please contact Dublin Hyundai's service manager Louis  Rodriguez directly at 925-404-0341.

Oakland, CA
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service - Call Often
You should not trust the technician when they tell you what time your car is going to be complete. Always call to check often. They will promise you a specific time and will not deliver on it...I had to call to check in after they had my car for 4 hours and they told me it would take another 3 hours to complete.
I brought my car in at 7 AM, I was told it would be ready around 3 and they would call if it was going to be later. I called at 2:30 and they told me that it was not done and that they would have to keep my car until 6. At that point the technician told me that he would stay if I got there a little later then 6. However, when I got there, my car was clearly ready for a while sitting off to the side and my mechanic was nowhere to be found. If they were honest with me, I would understand. TERRIBLE SERVICE
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

Hello.
   Your review came up anonymous, so unfortunately I can not look into this review any further. However I do see Michael was your advisor which is the person that would call you when your vehicle is ready, not a technician. He is no longer with this company, & I am confident this issue will not repeat itself.
      If you have any further questions or concerns please contact myself .

Thank you again for your review. I do hope you give us another shot in earning your business.

Best.

Uncomfortable
Not good
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Good Morning Mr. Yoo.
    Thank you very much for taking the time & submitting us a review. Your feedback/business is always appreciated. We apologize the complementary car detail was not to your liking. We will do our best your next visit to meet your expectations.

Have a great day,

SL
Shannon L.
Pittsburg, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
02/13/2018 Category: Service
All repairs not completed
I was told when I dropped the car off that they were short staffed and the repairs would take longer then expected. The repair to a rattle in the passenger door was not done then I sat in the car with service foreman and then I was told to bring car back to have rattle repaired even though this complaint was in the original appointment. I purchased a service plan but was not told it was only good at this location. Now I am stuck using this location for services.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/14/2018

Hello Shannon,

We do apologize that we where short staffed the day of your appointment, unfortunately due to the flu that has been going around. We did not anticipate to be short staffed that day or we would have reduced the amount of appointments we had scheduled as to not inconvenience our customers. I hope you understand. We will also try again next service visit to duplicate your noise concern so we can get it resolved for you. Please call me if there is something I may do for you. Thank you for your feed back.

925-404-0341

Dennis M.
Castro Valley, CA
02/07/2018 Category: Service
money back
get me my money back
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Good Morning Dennis.

I  gave you a phone call yesterday, as well as a detailed voice mail with my contact information. Your review is unclear for a few reasons, & we are very confused why you are seeking legal representations . Id like to work with you to resolve your concerns. I am here at the dealership, Monday threw Friday, hours of 9 am to 6 pm.

Look forward to speaking with you.