Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

San Ramon, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
All Fixe
So far so good, all fixed!

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Nope
Nope
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello,

Thank you for coming by the dealership on Saturday. I'm glad we were able to talk. Just wanted to resend this review to you as we discussed for the update. Thank you very much.

David Kay

Livermore, CA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Peter Espinoza and Louis Rodriguez made sure all of our needs were met by providing excellent customer service! We had a couple bumps in the roads, but the service team worked hard to ensure we were happy customers!

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Peter is great, but vehicle still not in completely repaired after a month and half
I have such mixed feelings about this review. Peter, in the service department is great! He does a great job communicating and keeping you in the loop. But after an engine replacement and not having our car for a month and a half the air conditioning is not working and is still not fixed. Still need to return for the 3rd time for diagnostic and not sure what the solution will be??
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in today to allow us to figure out why your ac is not blowing cold. We are going to find out why and update you as soon as possible.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

I'm happy we are able to help you out with the air conditioner compressor replacement for your vehicle. Peter has been a great advocate for you.

Oakland, CA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Quick turnaround
Had some issues with the lyft service but it was handled quickly and appropriately. I appreciate how seriously Danny and Lewis took my concerns.

08/30/2019 Category: Service
struggle
Usually good service. But had a pretty terrible experience using their new shuttle service lyft. I had to direct the driver to find me unlike before where the shuttle driver is familiar with the area. It took 20 minutes just to get a ride in the morning due to how long it took for a lyft driver to get there.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Good Morning,
   Thank you very much for your review. We apologize you did not have the expected customer service you have gotten in the past from us. Using the LYFT services is new to us &  We will definitely look at our LYFT process & see how we can improve.

Have a great Labor day weekend,

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Great redone of my car
It is a great experience this time with my car’s problem resolved and car was washed when I took it home. Great service!

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Wish you guys improved soon
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Hello,

Thank you for you review. We are happy that the part has arrived. Thanks for taking our call today. We look forward to seeing you next Tuesday so we can get your vehicle repaired for you.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Hello,

Thank you for coming in on 7/19/19. We installed the special order oil switch. I just want to make sure that you are satisfied with the repair, and would like to know how much we improved from your original review or not? Thank you for your time and reconsideration of the service we provided.

AT
Anne T.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
That the service mgr took the time to call and authentically listen to my concerns and understood instead of making excuses for the service rep.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Dublin service
I had recalls. I had to force info from the tech. Also in past car was returned washed. Not this time.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hello Anne,

Thank you for taking my call today. I enjoyed speaking with you and the information you had provided was very useful. I have already spoken with the service advisor and have gone over with him your comments and concerns. Rest assured that we take you comments and concerns serious. We will improve our communication with our customer and make sure they understand all the work that is being performed to their vehicle. Thanks again!

KV
Satisfied
immediately addressed my concern

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Failure to point out failure of inspection recomendations
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hello Kim,

Sorry that your recent visit was not performed and reviewed with you in a professional manner. We strive on giving excellent customer service, and will make sure that you are treated well as you should expect. I would like to offer you half off the cost of the engine air filter and cabin air filter as apology for the sub par service and look forward to the opportunity to provide the level of service that you deserve when using our service department. I have noted your customer profile about the half off offer. Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely improve!

Ramon R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
New 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Thank you so much David Kay Service Advisor and Louis Rodriguez Service Manager, for take the time to resolve the issue with my new 2018 Hyundai Sonata, VERY PROFESSIONALS!!!!!

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fog lamp
Can’t believe a new Hyundai bought on January 5th will have $4300 bill to fixed a fog lamp and not covered under the 100,000k warranty!!!!!
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Ramon,

I tried contacting you by phone this morning so we can talk about the issue with your car. Can you please return my call at (925)404-0341. Thank you.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for coming in. I'm happy that we were able to get everything resolved for you today.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Resolution
I received a refund for the full service, rather than just the refund for the tire rotation that I was told I would get. This is a very nice gesture, but I also hope it is communicated to the employees that this type of thing shouldn't happen in the future/

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Service Agent told me my vehicle was in good condition, when the report from the Service Tech said I should replace my tires soon. My tires also were not rotated, and I wasn't told why by the Service Agent until I asked him why they were not.

These are things that should be covered by the Service Agent when I meet with them to pay and pick up my vehicle.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Hello.
   Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback of your last visit with us. We take all reviews into much consideration, & will look over our process to see how we can improve.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Hello,

We refunded you the full amount charged for the tire rotation as well as for the oil and filter change due to our mistake. We do apologize that it was not reviewed with you that the tire had not been rotated. We have already discussed with our staff to properly review each and every repair before presenting it to our customers.

Donald S.
Fairfield, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Received service contracts.
We received copies of the service contracts promptly in the mail so hopefully we won't have any problems the next time we go in for service.

03/19/2018 Category: Service
Find my contracts
To repeat, you could not find the service contracts we paid for when we bought the car. This is the second time this has happened. We were assured after the first time that the problem with the contracts had been resolved. We were even called at home at that time to verify this.
Your service rep. was very helpful when we were there last week and told me he would be trying to resolve this problem when we left. I don't know if he has or not.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Hi Donald.
    Thank you very much for your feedback. I am not sure why there has been such a disconnect the past few visits you've had with us.
However I located your personal customer file had your service advisor (Danny Becker) update your service profile. And to make sure there are no repeats I'm malling your service contract copies to your home.
     I apologize for any inconveniences you have had, & do hope moving forward your visits are much easier!

Best,

ES
Eric S.
Hayward, CA
10/29/2017 Category: Service
Front bumper fixed
I just wanna say thank you to Danny Becker and his team for fixing my car. I appreciate your time and effort. They called me right away and gave me a rental car while fixing my car for free. I recommend dublin hyundai for their great costumer service.

10/29/2017 Category: Service
Front bumper got scratched
My 2016 Hyundai Sonata got serviced last October 20, 2017 at 9:45am. After receiving my car from the service, I noticed my front bumper got scratched and I was very disappointed. They took a picture of it and told me they were gonna call to fix the scratch. Its been 9 days since the incident but I haven't got the call to fix my car. I hope you can help me fix this problem.
Marika Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Good Morning Eric.
    Thank you very much for your review. We are sincerely sorry about the found scratch on your vehicle after your last visit. Your advisor Danny will give you a call this afternoon to get this taken care of. Again we do apologize , & we will definitely repair all damages.

Thank you for your patience with this matter.

Martin G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Oil recall results in oil leaking in my driveway
I'm happy to report that after I went down to the Dublin Hyundai dealership that my service manager Pete and Louis resolved the issue of an oil leak which cause the defect to leave oil spots on my driveway. Also, while I was at the dealership they fixed this in just 1/2 hour. I understand these things happen every now and then but I was also glad to hear they repaired it so fast while I waited and after resolving this issue Louis Rodriguez is scheduling a representative to come out to my home & clean the oil spots off my drive way. That is going above and beyond. Thank you!

05/30/2017 Category: Service
Oil recall results in oil leaking in my driveway
Not good oil all over my driveway after routine 50k mileage check up
Marika Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 05/31/2017

Hi Martin,
   Thank you very much for your review. I'm happy to hear we were able to resolve your issue as well as scheduling a representative to come out to your home & clean your drive way. We truly appreciate your patience with this matter, as well as your business.

Enjoy your day,

ZC
ZIA C.
San Ramon, CA
04/12/2015 Category: Service
Car Exterior Wash & Interior Vacuum
In response to my complaint, Mr. Louis R was kind enough to schedule and appointment for me today, I took the car in and it was washed and vacuumed to my satisfaction. Thank you.

04/12/2015 Category: Service
15 k Service
My car should have been washed and the interior of the car and trunk should have been vacuumed before delivering it back to me. This was not done.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/13/2015

Zia,

Thank you very much for your recent service visit. I do apologized that your vehicle was not washed and vacuumed. We do our best to do that for every customer that comes in. With that being said, please feel free to contact me directly at (925)260-4662 so we can get your vehicle cleaned up for you! We want to do things right.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 04/17/2015

Zia,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right. I really appreciate you reaching out to me. We are human and make mistakes, but it's how we respond when we do make a mistake. The key there is that we do respond, because we truly care about how our customers service experience goes. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

PG
Priyesh G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Great servicd
Danny helped me for my car service. He was just excellent.. all 5’s for him He’s a great asset for Dublin Hyundai
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Good Morning Priyesh,

Thank you for taking the time & giving us a 5 star review. Your opinion matters to us here at Dublin Hyundai.

Have a wonderful holiday season,

GC
Gerrald C.
Danville, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Software update
Danny was great. He did not talk down to me, and explained the procedure to me professionally. At one time, I was an ASE certified service adviser, and I can tell automotive BS from a mile away. Danny was clear and accurate in his contacts with me.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review. We look forward to assisting you in the new year.

Cheers to a safe holiday season,

Quick service
Great excellent service.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Good Morning .
  Thank you for taking the time & giving us your honest feedback.
We do our best to provide good customer service, & we appreciate you noticing that.

Cheers to a safe holiday season,

Danville, CA
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Thx David!
Met David the last time I brought in my car for an oil change. Dynamite customer device and was able to get my car in and out because I was in a hurry. I bought 2 cars from you over the years and referred my friend to you and she bought a car a few months ago as well.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for giving us your feedback. Your business is always appreciated, we look forward to assisting you in the new year.

Happy Holidays,

CN
Carolyn N.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
dublin hyundai
great people. complete service needs met.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Happy Friday Carolyn,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate your honest feedback.

Happy Holidays,

Michael C.
Livermore, CA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Kept me informed of the status and was done quickly very happy with the service !!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review. Your opinion matters to us, & we appreciate your feedback.

Have a safe holiday season.

KG
Kriss G.
Fremont, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great job!!
The service was great
The quick service was great
My car is running fantastical Great
The knowledge he provided was great.

Mr. Kay is the greatest employee and the professionalism was extremely excellent.
I hope all the other employees look to Mr. Kay for the best example of an extremely excellent customer experience that I thought about recommending Mr.Kay to all my students.

Kriss Gore
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Good Morning Kriss,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your last visit with us. Your opinion & experiences with our employees are important, as they in many ways should represent us. We will pass your review on, & we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a wonderful, safe holiday season,

12/03/2019 Category: Service
SUPERIOR SERVICE
I've been to San Leandro Hyundai and Antioch/Pittsburgh Hyundai. This place is the best place to take your vehicle. Dublin's service is organized. And quick to service your car. Didn't sell me anything I didn't need. GO here -- friendly staff but not over the top.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us your 5 star review. We appreciate your business, & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a happy & safe holiday season,