Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Kristina M.
04/15/2019
Manage Expectations Accurately from the Onset
Unfortunately, this is another disappointing experience that I've had with Hyundai. We've had to move within the state since I originally purchased the vehicle, and I can say that I will intentionally opt not to purchase another Hyundai vehicle. I consistently feel undervalued as a customer when I bring my vehicle to the service department, whether this one or another. During this visit, I was given the runaround as to when my car would be ready. After the first two delays, I was finally told that the service department was shorthanded. I would have appreciated knowing this from the onset to accurately manage my expectations. I was misled into believing my car was being worked on, but came to find out after a week of my vehicle being in the shop that it had not been. My car was with the service department for 2 full weeks by the time the repair was completed. It was an extremely frustrating, deflating, and costly experience.

Marla S.
02/09/2016 Category: Service
Care with Confidence
It was worth the drive to bring my Sonata ECO to Dublin Hyundai for recall work and preventive maintenance. Intake was fast and easy, had a good cup of coffee while waiting and use of their wifi. My car was done 45 minutes ahead of the estimate. Really pleased with the work that was done, a wShed and vacuumed car, and the pleasant interactions with everyone. Great job, Dublin Hyundai!

VE
VICTOR E.
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Thanks Danny! You rock!
Danny Baker is all that makes this place worth visiting for me. I'm sure other good guys are there too but Danny is the sole reason why I have my maintenance here. I heard so many negative things about service advisors in the same store you bought your car but whether those things are true or not, I could careless because Danny made all my fears vanished with his exemplary customer care services. Thanks Danny! You rock!

HY
HENRY Y.
Alameda, CA
11/07/2015 Category: Service
cover up mistake!!
I took my Sonata Limited in for oil & filter change plus Hyundai service recall & software update. When I got home then realized that my HD radio disappeared. Called Dublin Hyundai service Dept. back, the tech (Johnny) first tells me that my Sonata does not have HD radio (like I don't know my car). I have to go in to have them verify that I do have it. And service manager Louis said Hyundai software update destroyed my HD radio and they have to order one for me. He will call me when they get it. He did not call and I have to call him. Then he said Hyundai have the radio on back order and he'll call me, never called. I finally have to post an inquiry to Hyundai customer service and they tell me that the software update is not destroying customers' HD radios. They gave me a case number and will contact Dublin Hyundai. The SAME DAY Louis calls me back and said the radio will be shipped to them in 4 days and to schedule an appointment to replace it. After the HD radio was replaced and I also noticed that my navigation software has a new version. So, I do not what they did the first time. And everyone at Dublin Hyundai that I talked to still insist that Hyundai software update destroyed my HD radio. I do not buy it.

Susan S.
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
11/07/2015 Category: Service
30000 mile service
I brought my car in for 30000 mile service and asked for just the service required in the owners manual. I paid for the service at $700. Come to find out after I returned home that several service items were not required and I was never told about the basic service. Poor way to conduct business. I want to go to an establishment that will provide all information so that I can make an informed decision, not only be offered the service packages they try to sell. I will try to find another establishment to handle future service

LESLIE S.
Dublin, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2014 Category: Service
45,000 Service
Excellent all the way around - time it took, free ride, quality of service, clean location, good description of what needed to be done and costs involved.

Carson H.
Hayward, CA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/08/2014 Category: Service
The service adviser paid attention to my service and was on top of all the needed service.
Excellent customer service.

WH
Walter H.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/07/2014 Category: Service
regular scheduled maintenance
friendly, efficient and accurate service

GM
GINA M.
San Ramon, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/26/2013 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Dublin Hyundai is always a good experience with kind, fast and professional staff.

MF
MICHAEL F.
08/29/2013 Category: Service
reliable auto maintenance
friendly staff, repairs on time, clear explanation of charges

GP
GEORGE P.
Pinole, CA
2013 Hyundai Equus
08/27/2013 Category: Service
Another quality experience!
Mr Lanza and his colleagues in the service department are friendly, thorough and efficient and make the customer feel welcome and valued. I enjoy the experience.

BW
BARRY W.
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Very courteous, polite, well informed staff
Had a very positive experience at Dublin Hyundai last July 2013. The advisor (Louie) was very polite and explained everything very well. The repair was done within warranty. When the repair was done and there was a wait at the car wash-- unbeknownst to me, he went ahead and washed the car himself, so I won't have to wait any longer. Excellent service!

DAVID W.
Pleasanton, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/23/2013 Category: Service
Pleasant staff, follow through is lacking.
I am hopeful that I will receive a response to my claim that has taken longer than expected. I think they mean well. Maybe just understaffed?

PT
PATRICK T.
Dublin, CA
08/19/2013 Category: Service
Fantastic and Friendly Service!!
Always courteous and helpful. Little wait time to drop off the car. Happy to be their customer.

LH
LORRAINE H.
08/19/2013 Category: Service
Friendly and convenient service
Very satisfied. Every was done as promised.

R
R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2013 Category: Service
Hyundai
they would not complete repair that service manager I told me that he would do at no charge, at first they told me he was not there then I receive a email from him and asking that if I did not have a good experience to let him make it right and then he did not remember what he had said several months ealier

Michael C.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Kept me informed of the status and was done quickly very happy with the service !!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time & leaving us a 5 star review. Your opinion matters to us, & we appreciate your feedback.

Have a safe holiday season.

KG
Kriss G.
Fremont, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great job!!
The service was great
The quick service was great
My car is running fantastical Great
The knowledge he provided was great.

Mr. Kay is the greatest employee and the professionalism was extremely excellent.
I hope all the other employees look to Mr. Kay for the best example of an extremely excellent customer experience that I thought about recommending Mr.Kay to all my students.

Kriss Gore
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Good Morning Kriss,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your last visit with us. Your opinion & experiences with our employees are important, as they in many ways should represent us. We will pass your review on, & we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a wonderful, safe holiday season,

Brentwood, CA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
SUPERIOR SERVICE
I've been to San Leandro Hyundai and Antioch/Pittsburgh Hyundai. This place is the best place to take your vehicle. Dublin's service is organized. And quick to service your car. Didn't sell me anything I didn't need. GO here -- friendly staff but not over the top.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us your 5 star review. We appreciate your business, & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have a happy & safe holiday season,

CR
Cora R.
Pleasanton, CA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Good Service and People
David at the service desk did a wonderful job for us..
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019