LAURIE S.
03/10/2020
Thorough and reasonably priced service
After my regular mechanic retired, I had a hard time finding a mechanic that I could trust. Someone recommended DuBois Auto Clinic. I’ve been so impressed with their integrity, thoroughness, and competitive prices. I don’t trust my car to anyone else now.

MF
MARC/KIM F.
03/08/2020
Expert evaluation. Fast service. Courteous employees!
Excellent service, great employees!
They always get me in when I have an issue and need service right away.
I refuse to go anywhere else!

GA
GARY A.
03/04/2020
My scheduled appointment was swift with no problems. In and out in about a half hour.

DORA B.
Cadillac STS
02/28/2020
Quick service
My first time getting my car fixed here, the service was quick and the pricing was very very reasonable, very nice people too!

John C.
Wisconsin
02/28/2020 Category: Service
John said the business is good.

Tammie B.
Buick Enclave
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Tammie said they were quick, efficient, told her everything that needed to be fixed on her vehicle and they were a bunch of great guys.

Ted B.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Ted said everything is handled well with every visit.

LN
LAURIE N.
02/13/2020
Fully satisfied with the service I received from DuBois Auto Clinic. Car issues are always very stressful for me and the moment I turned the issue over to them, which included getting the car towed, I was able to go about my work day knowing they would take care of my car in the timeline described to me. I was fortunate the loaner car was available which really, really helped me out! Mike took time to explain the nature of the repair to me so that I could add this to my car learning experiences.

Dean G.
Buick Enclave
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Dean said Ray does a great job servicing his vehicle.

LATOYA S.
Dodge Caliber
01/18/2020
Excellent and efficient service
They are always a pleasure to have as my mechanics. I’m a customer for life.

ROBERT B.
Ram 2500
01/03/2020
Heater Problems
Great Service!! I was told I needed $1500 of work done to fix my hearted. They did a comprehensive test and found that I only needed an intense back flush to clear heating elements. Saved me over $1000. Also gave me updates on recalls for my truck!! Thanks!!

SUZANNA H.
Oregon, WI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/31/2019
Amazing service!!
This is the 5th time I've been out to DuBois for service and every single time, I'm so pleased with not only the work done but also the cost. Tony is great to work with and always so accommodating with the schedule! I highly recommend DuBois to everyone but especially those with foreign cars!!

GA
GARY A.
12/21/2019
Great service as usual.
A quick in & out with my oil change. It's almost as if they were waiting for me to show up. (although I did have an appointment)

Ted B.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff was able to get him in quickly and gave him a fair price.

MF
MARC/KIM F.
12/16/2019
Amazing service everytime!
The team is very friendly and courteous. They offer a loaner car if I need to work while they fix my car.
I won't go anywhere else. They are the best!