Business Solutions

Durable Radiator & Auto Body Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MN
MaryPat N.
02/22/2022
Above and beyond
My insurance company create a complicated mess and Stacey at Durable could not have been nicer, more patient, more accommodating. I would not hesitate to use...

LL
Lindsey L.
01/20/2022
Car starter
I got a car starter put in today. Went well and they told me if I have any problems to just come back and they would fix it.

Debbie S.
01/13/2022
Awesome place
They were very professional and kept me updated on the repairs with my truck! They even finished 2 days earlier. The nod looks awesome can’t even tell where...

AK
Alexander K.
12/23/2021
Amazing service. Very honest and helpful!

BL
Bernie L.
12/14/2021
My experience
The facility as a whole is a well rounded facility, between the mechanical shop and the body shop it made the transition easy. The customer service far...