Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

EM
ED M.
Green Harbor, MA
12/12/2018
Oil and filter
Oil and filter change today. Very quick!

EL
Ellen L.
Green Harbor, MA
Nissan JUKE
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said she would recommend this business for service, and she likes Chris very much.

KEN M.

GR
Gary R.
Plymouth, MA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business provides good, fast and prompt service. The staff are quick and friendly.

DAVID B.
Kia Spectra
11/20/2018
Fine
Great staff low key

BOB M.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/16/2018
We recently had our Jeep and Ford pick up serviced with Chris and his staff. The work was excellent, and we were kept in the loop on progress and future needs throughout!

Dave B.
Jeep Cherokee
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the employees communicated well. They went above and beyond. Chris provided very prompt service. He explained the work. He completed service quickly. He provided great work.

GC
GREG C.
11/14/2018
So trustworthy, efficient, and economical!
Chris and team are always honest, prudent, and timely. We feel so lucky to have their service for our vehicles. It is comforting to have a mechanic we can trust and depend on no matter what arises.

TREVOR M.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/10/2018
Great job as usual!
As usual, they did a great job.

CR
Charles R.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Charles said this facility is great, the people are nice, very polite, honest, very helpful and he likes dealing with them.

TOM S.
11/01/2018
needed assessment pronto and they accomodated. also loaned me a car for zip which i really needed.
great!

V
Valued Customer
Bridgewater, MA
10/31/2018
great service
Always a pleasure working with everyone at Duxbury Motorworks. The mechanics are professional and they will not sell you a service that isn't needed but will advise on matters that need immediate attention. Will continue to bring our fleet of 20 vehicles here.

TC
Tim C.
Lexus IS 350
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Tim said business is personable. He appreciates their follow-up, and that they know their business.

Volvo XC60
10/25/2018
Great people and service
The staff at Duxbury Motorworks is really what makes this place a hidden gem. Always friendly and customer oriented. I have not experienced issues when using their services so they are the first place I go to when my car is in need of service.

10/22/2018
Multiple repairs quote
Your quote for the repairs was 49% (about $1,000) higher than a reputable alternative a short drive away.
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 11/07/2018

DN,

I can appreciate your frustration and confusion with automotive repairs. At Duxbury Motorworks we find communication to be the key. I wish you had brought your question to us about the possible differences in estimates. Let me try to clarify. First, we do not for a moment want to be the "cheapest " shop. We do work to be the best .We have seen many instances where the "cheap"repair on a vehicle then brought in to our shop, did not serve the owner well. All parts are not the same, and attention to detail is not as common as it should be. We use quality parts, employ great techs, and back it all up with a 3yr/36k warranty. Not the typical "cheap"shop 1yr/12k. I would hope that you could re-score your response based on the rapid accomodation in getting your vehicle looked at(same day as your call), and the other factors that make our shop the 1st choice for so many others who appreciate the quality we offer.

Chris

EO
EMILY O.
Subaru Legacy
10/08/2018
Professional and prompt service. Customer focused.
I was very pleased with the service and would highly recommend Duxbury Motorworks to all.
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Emily for the 5 stars!  All of us here at Duxbury Motorworks are pleased to be your 'dealer alternative'.  Please be sure to join us for our first "Know Your Vehicle Night" on Monday November 12th - more info coming soon along with our new refer-a-friend program which will benefit YOU and a friend.

PW
Penelope W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pennelope said they did not diagnose the last remaining problem correctly and had to order more parts to complete the work needed to be done. Chris has a good spirit and always shuttles her to and from.

VL
Virginia L.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said she was disappointed they didn't tell her there was a fee for installing a breathalyzer.
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Virginia - the installation fee should have been disclosed to you by the company (that supplied the unit) upon scheduling your appointment with us.  My apologies for the misunderstanding.

CINDY W.
Lexus SC 430
09/23/2018
Communication
Great communication and print out of exactly what was done to my vehicle
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Cindy for the 5 stars!  All of us here at Duxbury Motorworks are pleased to be your 'dealer alternative' - we are here for you.  Please be sure to join us for our first "Know Your Vehicle Night" on Monday November 12th - more info coming soon along with our new refer-a-friend program which will benefit YOU and a friend.

CHRISTINE W.
Jeep Liberty
09/12/2018
Duxbury Motorworks is the best! Service is on time, quality, reasonable cost
I dropped my Jeep off, I was driven home.
Called me when they were done. Gave me a ride back.
Changed my oil, brake pads, , and got my sticker, and other miscellaneous work.
I was extremely pleased with the service I received.I would highly recommend them!
The price was very reasonable. Very polite employees also.
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you and servicing your vehicle in the future.