Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

GK
Geno K.
Massachusetts
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Geno said his experience at this business was good but he is not sure about what they did to resolve any initial dissatisfaction.

02/08/2017 Category: Service
Geno said he was not completely satisfied with the overall experience because there were some follow up issues.
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 02/16/2017

Geno-

As always we are comitted to putting forth our best efforts in everything we do. Your vehicle had a number of issues and we appreciate your faith in us as we tackled them. I certainly share your frustration when the desired goals aren't achieved as quickly as we might hope.

Trudy S.
03/06/2016
Review
I am very happy

03/06/2016
Chris
Nice easy going man comfortable sofa and no Television
Chris K., Owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 03/07/2016

Hello Trudy,

As always, it's nice to be appreciated for what we do and offer. I think (hope?) you meant to score a "5" as opposed to a "1". Please call me if there are any issues I may not be aware of.

Thanks,

KL
KAREN L.
Jeep Liberty
12/03/2015
Reacted too quickly...........
I am sorry I did not contact you directly, as that probably would have been a better way of expressing my frustration. Chris is great and I have never had a problem with him personally. I just have a lot going on right now and spending money that was not needed just set me off. Chris has agreed to a refund and I would consider returning as this has been handle in a professional manner.

12/03/2015
Not coming back!!!
I brought my jeep in for a check engine light. They replaced the coil and sent me on my way. Next day I drive it the light came back on. I bring it back in (losing pay for going in late to work) only to be told that the coil was not the problem after all. Brought it to the dealership- it was a spark plug!!! Very expensive spark plug!! Thanks!!
Chris K., Owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 12/04/2015

Karen-

Very sorry our diagnosis was not correct. As always, good customer relationships are more important than profit.  Please call us so we can credit this repair attempt back to you. Either stop in, or call. Though not often, we have made mistakes but have always done the right thing by our customers.

V
Valued Customer
Bridgewater, MA
01/14/2019
Rav4
A pleasure to work with. Fast, reliable and priced fairly. Confident in all of the work they do to my fleet of 20 vehicles.

Ford Edge
01/13/2019
Neighborhood Gem
Chris sand the D.M.W. staff are great! They treat every client like their car is the only car they're workin on, like it's their Mom's car. They stand behind the work, and get it done quickly, and at a reasonable price. A neighborhood Gem!!

KEVIN S.
Scituate, MA
Ram 1500
01/03/2019
Fast friendly service
The reason I take my truck to Duxbury Motorworks is because you get the work you need done on your vehicle that needs to be done fast and done right.These guys have highly skilled tecks and can do anything from oil changes to engine swaps.They are friendly and dont try to push extra unnecessary work on you like the dealerships.There a small privately owened company that takes pride in there work.

JULIE C.
12/28/2018
Instant help
Warm welcome and instant service

JOE T.
12/28/2018
Duxbury Motorworks....YES!
Chris and his staff are terrific....Knowledgeable, respectful, and their work is first-rate! I highly recommend Duxbury Motorworks.

Joe T.
Marshfield

lynn B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/23/2018
Great people, great work!
The customer service is excellent and the work top notch!
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you Lynn, and happy New Year!

John L.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
John said they were pretty good, prompt and he was happy with their service.

Thank you John.

We always are here for you, providing quick turnaround and quality workmanship.

Ronald C.
Kingston, MA
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the staff fixed his vehicle's issue, and he is happy with the service he received.
Chris K., owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 12/28/2018

Appreciate the kind  words!

EM
ED M.
Green Harbor, MA
12/12/2018
Oil and filter
Oil and filter change today. Very quick!

EL
Ellen L.
Green Harbor, MA
Nissan JUKE
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said she would recommend this business for service, and she likes Chris very much.

KEN M.

GR
Gary R.
Plymouth, MA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business provides good, fast and prompt service. The staff are quick and friendly.

DAVID B.
Kia Spectra
11/20/2018
Fine
Great staff low key

BOB M.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/16/2018
We recently had our Jeep and Ford pick up serviced with Chris and his staff. The work was excellent, and we were kept in the loop on progress and future needs throughout!

Dave B.
Jeep Cherokee
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the employees communicated well. They went above and beyond. Chris provided very prompt service. He explained the work. He completed service quickly. He provided great work.

GC
GREG C.
11/14/2018
So trustworthy, efficient, and economical!
Chris and team are always honest, prudent, and timely. We feel so lucky to have their service for our vehicles. It is comforting to have a mechanic we can trust and depend on no matter what arises.

TREVOR M.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/10/2018
Great job as usual!
As usual, they did a great job.