Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

GK
Geno K.
Massachusetts
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Geno said his experience at this business was good but he is not sure about what they did to resolve any initial dissatisfaction.

02/08/2017 Category: Service
Geno said he was not completely satisfied with the overall experience because there were some follow up issues.
Chris K. from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 02/16/2017

Geno-

As always we are comitted to putting forth our best efforts in everything we do. Your vehicle had a number of issues and we appreciate your faith in us as we tackled them. I certainly share your frustration when the desired goals aren't achieved as quickly as we might hope.

Trudy S.
03/06/2016
Review
I am very happy

03/06/2016
Chris
Nice easy going man comfortable sofa and no Television
Chris K., Owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 03/07/2016

Hello Trudy,

As always, it's nice to be appreciated for what we do and offer. I think (hope?) you meant to score a "5" as opposed to a "1". Please call me if there are any issues I may not be aware of.

Thanks,
Chris

KL
KAREN L.
12/03/2015
Reacted too quickly...........
I am sorry I did not contact you directly, as that probably would have been a better way of expressing my frustration. Chris is great and I have never had a problem with him personally. I just have a lot going on right now and spending money that was not needed just set me off. Chris has agreed to a refund and I would consider returning as this has been handle in a professional manner.

12/03/2015
Not coming back!!!
I brought my jeep in for a check engine light. They replaced the coil and sent me on my way. Next day I drive it the light came back on. I bring it back in (losing pay for going in late to work) only to be told that the coil was not the problem after all. Brought it to the dealership- it was a spark plug!!! Very expensive spark plug!! Thanks!!
Chris K., Owner from Duxbury Motorworks responded on 12/04/2015

Karen-

Very sorry our diagnosis was not correct. As always, good customer relationships are more important than profit.  Please call us so we can credit this repair attempt back to you. Either stop in, or call. Though not often, we have made mistakes but have always done the right thing by our customers.

AD
Aine D.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Aine said the employees had good communication. They were speedy. They made her experience easy, and their work was well done.

KD
Kyle D.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did a great job, they got her right in, they were very professional and the prices were reasonable.

JEFFREY G.
Plympton, MA
05/19/2018
Friendly
Good service, good pricing, competitive, good completion. On time!

RN
Robert N.
Hudson, OH
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said his overall experience has always been good. He wishes them luck on their new location.

EB
Elaine B.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Elaine said everything was great. The staff fixed her air conditioner in a timely fashion and she worked with a very pleasant group of men who were very nice.

Cindy W.
Lexus SC 430
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said Charlie was accommodating, timely, and provided good, quality work.

V
Valued Customer
Bridgewater, MA
04/18/2018
knowledgeable, friendly and great pricing
the staff is helpful without overselling. highly recommend

KK
Kathy K.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said the staff did great work. She was very happy with the results when the service was over.

CHRISTINE W.
04/14/2018
Excellent service, polite, honest, accommodating!
I would highly recommend Duxbury Motorworks! My automobile runs as if it was brand new!

EM
ED M.
Green Harbor, MA
04/08/2018
Annoying TPMS light gone
Oil, Filter changed and also replaced two TPM sensors that have been annoying me for months with that stupid Yellow light on the dash.

Finally some relief.

Thanks Duxbury Motorworks!

NV
Nicholas V.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said this business has everything he wants in a facility.

JAMIE R.
Halifax, MA
04/02/2018
Oil Change
The guys do a great job.

MICHAEL M.
Lincoln Town Car
03/30/2018
close to my home, great place , took me right away, going to be back for the repairs that it needs,very honest place,very happy
very happy with the way i was treated, i have use them before,

GP
gary P.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Gary said Chris and the staff do excellent work, and in a timely manner. They recommend what is needed but are honest as to how soon.

NT
NEIDE T.
Carver, MA
03/23/2018
Great price,
A + services!

Joe C.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he's been going to this business for awhile. They treat him and his family well. He's had positive experiences.

Jeff L.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service the business provided was more expensive than he expected.