PL
PETER L.
01/14/2020
Friendly, obviously like what they do, highly knowledgeable and not expensive given the quality.
See above.

HL
Harry L.
North Carolina
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Harry said the business is very professional and explained his options well.

Matthews, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/12/2020
Mini Cooper repair
Everyone in the shop was great and I had a very positive experience. I’ll be back for my future needs!

AN
Alex N.
Matthews, NC
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Alex said he likes the guys there and the way they did the service on his vehicle.

CR
CHRIS R.
Audi Q7
01/06/2020
Great Group Of Car People
I enjoy going to Dynamic Auto Tune. Very knowledgeable staff, friendly and always take care of me when I come. Looking forward to having much more service work done to my wife's Audi Q7. They are also cheaper than the dealerships.

CHRIS W.
01/05/2020
Awesome.
This is the place you want bring your German car if you have one or not. Either way these guys will take very of you.

TR
TOM R.
Porsche 911
01/03/2020
Professional, friendly and deliver as promised
Dynamic persisted in solving an elusive electrical issue with my vintage 911 until it was completely resolved. This success required some true grass roots diagnosis, analysis and hands on repair. No computer direction and module replacement for these old pets. Back to basics with paper wiring diagrams and multimeters. Not many shops can do this anymore.

AF
ADAM F.
12/30/2019
A+ Service
I have used DAT multiple times for service on my M3 and wife's RS5. Their service keeps me coming back. I highly recommend them.

Matthew B.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said that they do a good job every time he uses them.

DERRICK P.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/20/2019
Wheel Alignment
I arrived & they had alot of in the back. I did not have an appointment but they got me in for a 4-wheel alignment. I purchased new tires two days prior, but was not able to get back the same day. Ted had already entered me into their system. I was in & out in no time. I was glad to know that my alignment was pretty close. They only did minor adjustments to get it into manufacturers specifications.

I HIGHLY recommend Dynamic Auto Tune to my friends!! Great service at a VERY reasonable price!!

BP
BROC P.
Waxhaw, NC
12/18/2019
Feels like Family
There is a universal sense of pride that they take in their work. I’ll never go anywhere else.

Charleston, SC
12/15/2019
M3
People here are honest, knowledgeable and helpful car people

BL
Brian L.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place was honest, he spent a lot less than he expected and he got high quality work.

CJ
Corey J.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Corey said they do good work.

DON H.
12/10/2019
Great Customer Service | Exceeds Expectations
My visit to Dynamic started with a much appreciated "take a quick look - work in" at their shop, because I was traveling out of town the next morning. They found an issue with the motor, took me to my vehicle and explained the issues at hand. I followed their counsel - that its better to fix than to drive. I made my arrangements for a rental car and they kindly provided an UBER to get me there. A couple of days later I picked up the car and on my way home I had an unrelated mechanical issue. I pulled over and called Dynamic and they sent a technician out to my location and did an on-the-spot diagnostics. They had another staff member bring a part out to the technician and had me back on the go in no time. ||||| They are great business people and will meet or exceed your expectations. Auto repair is not fun, but these guys have a gentle consultative approach that will make it as pleasant as possible.