BT
Brian T.
10/20/2020
ERM Has been my place to go for Automotive Repair for over 20 years
Have been using ERM for many many years. Have referred multiple people to them. Ed McKee is very honest and does very dependable work.

OW
Orest W.
Dresher, PA
10/16/2020
Looks for best cost effective solution
Looks for best solution . Cost effective thst makes sense for your dollars. Old car. Makes sure we do smart things not just dumpping money where it does not make sense. Trust them with family cars.

KC
Karen C.
10/16/2020
Affordable, honest and timely service
I have been going to Ed for years (my sister and husband recommended). Finding someone I could trust was very important! Ed calls before doing any work that was not discussed prior and finishes the job on time. Super nice guys.

John B.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/15/2020
Ed and his staff at ERM always provide excellent, dependable service and repairs to both of our cars. Ed thoroughly explains any additional repairs that might be needed and makes sure we’re up to date on any inspections or other maintenance.

Michael R.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/08/2020
2nd visit
I got my car inspected here a couple months ago it was great fast friendly and honest. Took my wife’s car here for her inspection and had the same experience. Will continue to take my cars to ERM.

John B.
10/02/2020
People
Good people

CD
Charles D.
10/02/2020
Trustworthy as always
I am always sure I get good service without being upsold.

MF
Marybeth F.
09/25/2020
My “maintenance required” light came on in my car.
I was disappointed when I called the dealer and the wait was 1 month for the earliest available appointment.
Ed scheduled me right away. My car was ready for pick up within hours.
Thank you Ed!

Scott C.
Jenkintown, PA
Cadillac DeVille
09/23/2020
Good Guy
ERM might not be the cheapest place but they aren’t the most expensive either and what they are are just good solid people that fix your car right and in a very timely manner. Sometimes that is all you want and need and I would give their name to anyone looking to get their car fix!!

Brian H.
Willow Grove, PA
09/22/2020
Altima
Excellent service! I would highly recommend E.R.M.

09/22/2020
Friendly & Honest Service
Had my truck inspected and received a call that my brakes would pass inspection, but not by much. They easily could've just told me they failed inspection and I needed new ones, but they didn't. I always appreciate the honesty and integrity of the way they run their business.

AC
Amy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Honda Civic Si
09/11/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, reliable
Ed offers excellent customer service & prompt communication. We are long time satisfied customers. ERM has kept our cars running for 30+ years.

SL
Stephen L.
Philadelphia, PA
09/11/2020
The owner is on site all times good work at good prices
Owner is on site all times great work a great prices one of the cleanest shops I've ever been to highly recommend it

Jennifer F.
Willow Grove, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/04/2020
Amazing
Going to the mechanic used to be one of my least favorite things. It used to make me so anxious that 1. I wouldn't understand what was wrong 2.That it would always be a gazillion bucks 3. That I would be without a car for a long time. ..but these guys are the best! Honest, friendly, accommodating, fast and super reliable! I never have to worry about anything. Will even tell me if something isnt necessary ( especially since my car is 22 yrs old) . Explain everything to me in layman's terms so I understand. My whole family goes here and many people I know and no one has anything but rave reviews! I wish I would have started going here sooner. Also they are just incredibly nice.

MF
Michael F.
Warminster, PA
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/04/2020
Excellent service as usual.
Service is, as usual, excellent. The people are very friendly and knowledgeable. The owner is very friendly and makes you feel like he’s known you for decades.