Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Portage, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/12/2019
PS leak repair
After paying $1100 for a repair, vehicle had the exact same leak as it did when I delivered it. Was told I would need another $700 work done.
Not sure if this is a "one off" but was disappointing to say the least. Can't afford news like that, not sure who can.
If Eagan wants to try a little harder to make it right, I would consider amending review.

Marshall, WI
03/01/2019
Recent repairs
Eagan Auto did make 2 wrongs a right. They went above and beyond to make sure our vehicle was fully repaired. Thank you Shawn for the good service, you have restored our faith in you.

03/01/2019
Recent repairs
They didn't complete the job that we had requested so we will have to take it back. This happened last time as well.
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 03/19/2019

We are sorry for the lack of communication from this visit and we thank you for giving us another shot to make things right for you!

Alicia S.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Alicia said she would recommend this business

08/23/2019 Category: Service
Alicia said the place forgot to put stickers on her vehicle. She added it said it was low on oil, so in the middle of her vacation she had to stop for an oil change she thought they had done. She spoke to Shawn at this business, and it was all cleared up.
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 08/24/2019

I apologize for the confusion we had for your appointment. I will be contacting you soon so we can make it right!

John D.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
John said they were fine. They are kind and courteous. They were going to check the brakes but he still has a squeaky brake. They gave him very quick service. He was extremely happy with how quickly they called him back and communicated with him.

SK
Sandy K.
Acura MDX
04/03/2019
Efficientcy
Eagan worked me into their schedule immediately when my brakes went out.
They had me up and running in 24 hours.
Friendly service.
Honest quotes.
Great education about the car's issues.
Would highly recommend.

DA
David A.
Honda Ridgeline
03/28/2019 Category: Service
David said he still has a rattle to be taken care of, and the wait was a little bit longer than he expected.
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the business David! Please let us know if you ever need anything!

SZ
Stephan Z.
Columbus, WI
Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Stephan said the price the business offered for the service they provided was good. The service was good, and they were great to work with.

ZW
Zachery W.
Rio, WI
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Zachery said he got a coupon from groupon for an oil change and a tire rotation. The employees didn't do the tire rotation because the tires were too low for them to rotate.

Rick B.
Hyundai Tiburon
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the service took longer than expected.

TT
Tim T.
Arlington, WI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Tim said everything was done properly.

TG
Tyler G.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said he really likes what he business does. He said he's used them for a long time.

BV
Bob V.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff got him in immediately and did what they said they would do.

Ramin G.
Madison, WI
Toyota Yaris
11/13/2019
oil change and the balancing thing
Hey, I really liked the service. also you have put my two winter tires on the front and my normal ones in the back, which was helpful on the next days when it was snowy.
Thanks
Ramin

Kelly S.
09/25/2019
Highly recommend
Staff is so nice and accommodating! Honest people. I feel good about taking my car here. They really work with what you need when you need it!
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Its always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the nice review, we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Eagan Auto Staff

AP
Andy P.
Arlington, WI
Ram 1500
09/10/2019
Super nice guys and quick. I even sent my mom in for oil chg and they also checked it out for her. Found issue another mechanic couldn't find. Would highly recommend

TQ
Tuaseef Q.
Madison, WI
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/08/2019
Good service at a great price
I live on the west side of Madison but prefer going to Eagan Auto Sales & Repair for my car service/repairs because they do a good job, are considerate and their prices beat anyone in the market.

Dan D.
08/19/2019
Got me in and out timely.
I had a Groupon so I got a good deal. They were prompt in and out. This was my second time. The location is a little distant for me but net, net, less time than the one just down the road. They use a semi synthetic oil and rotate tires. I appreciate that they recognize that semi synthetic doesn't neet changed as often as conventional and noted greater than 3,000 on the service sticker. I recommended already to my daughter and she went there.
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 08/24/2019

We appeciate your business Dan!

CG
Connie G.
08/18/2019
GREAT Team!!
The Team worked well for me due to emergency brakes. They helped me immensely!! Thank you!!
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for the business Connie!

CF
Ciarra F.
Waterloo, WI
Hyundai ELANTRA
07/12/2019
Always on top of it!
I have been taking my cars here for awhile now. Its so hard to find an affordable, yet honest mechanic. I used to take my cars to someone in Jefferson but wanted to find someone closer to home. I saw good reviews about Eagan Auto and gave it a try. I took my 2001 Town and Country in and he waa a huge help with it. I finally decided to get rid of it after it has a bad gas leak. I now have a 2018 vehicle and I take it to him rather than the dealership I bought it from because of Eagan Autos honesty and excellent work. I should also add that when I had my van. He even brought me out to the shop to show me my break pads. Excellent customer service. I love working with local, family companies as well. If you want it done right, take your car here!
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for the kind words Ciarra! We really appreicate your business!

Mary Jo M.
Buick Encore
07/11/2019
Always great honest service!! Highly recommend!
Shawn E. from Eagan Auto Sales & Repair responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for trusting us to handle your automotive needs!