CD
Chris D.
Stratham, NH
Volkswagen Jetta
10/19/2016
The best Mechanics Ive ever had.
I have never left this place feeling like i've been lied to or manipulated like a lot of other garages will do to people. In fact they are extremely educated in what they do and will answer any question you have, and are always willing to help! The fair pricing and friendly environment keeps me coming back. I rank them even higher than the service you'd get at a dealership. I also love how they always explain in detail whats wrong with the vehicle so you're not left out of the loop of whats being done to your car. Most importantly I feel extremely comfortable leaving my car with them and I feel its in good hands. Even other garages talk highly of them. I will have a lot of trouble finding a place as good as this if I ever decide to move.

Simeon B.
Portsmouth, NH
Audi S4
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Simeon said he was very happy with them. The customer service was great. When he called they had immediate availability. It was hassle free.

WA
Whitney A.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Whitney said the customer service was really good. They were very accommodating and they were able to get her in when she needed it.

Craig B.
Eliot, ME
Audi Q7
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Craig said the business has a great staff. They are honest, have the right prices and were able to fix the problem with his vehicle.

Jarrod C.
BMW 328xi
10/08/2016
Friendly, prompt and professional service.
Friendly, prompt and professional service. I knew I was dealing with honest mechanics - a relief in an industry where sometimes you wonder.

Mike M.
Dover, NH
10/07/2016
Great Service as Always at East Coast European
Easy Coast European is one of the rare businesses these days that you can actually TRUST to be honest and take care of your vehicle with care. I have nothing but good things to say about the guys here. Always well done and with quality.

SL
Scott L.
Durham, NH
Audi Q7
10/04/2016
custom care
customized care. Good value for excellent service.

CN
Clyde N.
Dracut, MA
Audi RS 4
10/03/2016
Top Notch service, again.
I have been using ECE for more than 7 years. My car was in for an oil change, suspension repair, arm rest replacement and rim repair. They repaired and managed all the service done on my car; some of the repair was not performed by their shop but they facilitated everything. Everything was done as expected and the car was ready on time. The communication, as usual was very good and this allowed me to plan when I could pick my auto up.

I have had EXCELLENT service and support from this business consistently. I would highly recommend ECE.

CL
Chris L.
Volkswagen GTI
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Chris said this facility provided good service.

JV
Jim V.
Barrington, NH
Porsche Cayenne
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Jim said the overall service there is always good.

ED
Evan D.
Exeter, NH
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Evan said they were friendly and communicated well.

Bill B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Bill said the service is fine at this business.

Mario P.
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Mario said he will be going back to this business.

RJ
Razvan J.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Razvan said everything was perfect with the business.

RD
Rob D.
Greenland, NH
Volkswagen GTI
09/08/2016
Friendly, knowledgable, honest service for any make
I've been fortunate to have the guys at East Coast work on all my cars for the past 6 years, including taking my '01 Audi S4 to 250,000 happy miles. While they're VW/Audi experts, they'll work on anything you like. Not only are they more knowledgeable than any dealer service team I've encountered, they are far more trustworthy. If more small companies were as professional, honest, and competent as Dylan and the Marks, the world would be a better place.