Seth M.
Ford Flex
01/11/2021
Great Service, Great People
We love working with Mark and Dillon, not simply because their work speaks for them, but because they're great people, too!

Christina C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/09/2021
Amazing service
Amazing communication to me throughout the process and outstanding work, my car is as good as new!

NP
Nancy P.
Audi Q7
01/08/2021
Awesome car service
East Coast Automotive is always awesome. Quick service, reasonable price, great guys to deal with and they wash your car at the end of the service. Super service. Would definitely recommend East Coast Automotive!!

Johnny K.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/04/2021
Pure genius
Whatever goes on in this shop is phenomenal and every time I’ve had my car there they’ve always helped me out best they could. When they come out to let me know it’s going to take more time and cost more to figure out the issue it shows the honesty that goes on here and it is WELL appreciated. If you have a European car and have anything wrong with it these guys will make magic happen

EM
Evan M.
Campton, NH
12/23/2020
Service Review
The team at East Coast continues to provide professional service. They always take the time to walk through any issues or concerns with us. We appreciate their attention to detail and excellent customer service.

Julie M.
Portsmouth, NH
12/18/2020
Honesty and Great Customer Service!
This is the 3rd car I have brought to East Coast Automotive and every experience has left me with the feeling that I am in good hands with these guys. They are honest, straightforward and do the right thing for us every time. Oh - and they do a great job fixing our cars too. :-) I highly recommend TJ and Mark to anyone!

CN
Clyde N.
Dracut, MA
BMW M5
12/18/2020
Excellent work
I recently purchased this 2003 M5 and it need a trusted inspection to ensure nothing else was wrong with the vehicle. He found some a few items and was able to fix the alignment, balance and vibration issues observed at speed. These were missed by the BMW dealership that I had the PPI completed before I purchased.

I have used these guys for many years and will continue.

Jay S.
Newmarket, NH
12/16/2020
First class operation
Excellent, honest service, as always.

Newmarket, NH
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/10/2020
Quick turnaround!
Always helpful, got me in quick, and let me know about maintenance that I wasn't even aware of (but definitely appreciated!).

Thanks ECA <3

PL
Pat L.
Portsmouth, NH
Acura MDX
12/09/2020
Quality Service & Value Pricing
The team at East Coast Automotive has always done a great job on all my cars. I started going to them with my BMW about 3 - 4 years ago and have since had them work on a Mercedes, Ford, & Acura. They have always had the skills and handled themselves in a very trusting and professional manner. I would not hesitate to bring any car issue to them.

BF
Brandon F.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/07/2020
Same great service as always
I have come here many times. The same great service happens everytime. Mark, TJ and Dillon are the best

KL
Kenny L.
12/05/2020
ECA went over above to figure out a complex issue with my vehicle
Mark the owner , drove my car to his home after work a couple of times to figure out what the problem was and to see if he corrected it.

MF
Mark F.
Greenland, NH
Audi Q7
12/01/2020
Fair and honest.
Friendly people who are very knowledgeable. Great communicators. Fast service.

Tom B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/21/2020
Excellent as always
I have never had a bad experience here. The guys know what they are doing and are wonderful with communicating any unforeseen issues that may arise.

EA
Ed A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/16/2020
Very friendly and accommodating, trustworthy
First visit and very very impressed with the feeling of honesty and friendliness,