Matt S.
Audi S4
07/23/2020
Always Great
Dillon and the crew at East Coast European are always helpful, accommodating and provide top notch service with their experienced crew. We use them for our two Audi's. Accurate pricing, great communication via phone or email, detailed and honest work...we keep coming back.

PW
Peter W.
Newington, NH
Toyota Tundra
07/21/2020
service 2006 tundra
Great service do well and great flexibility of staff.

Corey B.
Porsche Cayman
07/20/2020
Super easy to work with in terms of scheduling, communication, and drop-off and pick-up. Would highly recommend.

TD
Tad D.
Seabrook, NH
Audi SQ5
07/17/2020
The best
This is the only place I’ll service our cars! These guys are the best!

Stratham, NH
Porsche Macan
07/16/2020
Great
Always there for me. Always perfect everytime

John M.
Volkswagen GTI
07/15/2020
Top rated!!
Mark and team are phenomenal experts. They outline in detail everything and do great work. I highly recommend

SE
Sean E.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2020
Honest, professional and reliable.
Took me in the same day, extremely easy to deal with. Very professional, competent staff

Julie B.
Acura MDX
07/09/2020
Fast Service and Great Customer Support
Have been there twice recently and both times I was impressed with how quickly the work was completed and also the professional manner in which the whole business is run. I would highly recommend them!

KH
Kurt H.
06/30/2020
East Coast
Nice people, quality work, less expensive than the dealership, honest and trustworthy

KL
Ken L.
Stratham, NH
06/29/2020
Always fantastic
Myself and my wife have been going to East Coast Automotive for some years and now our children are going to to them.

We always have a great experience every time we go, we have never had a bad experience.

They are honest, polite and professional.

I highly recommend East Coast

Volkswagen Eos
06/26/2020
Great experience
This shop is the best! My daughter just bought herself her first car and I brought it to them to do a complete check over and they were very thorough. They resolve the issues found very promptly and definitely will continue taking all my cars there.

KO
Katie O.
North Hampton, NH
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
06/25/2020
Excellent service, friendly staff!

BP
Brian P.
06/19/2020
Would Definitely Recommend!
Mark and his team have always treated me and my vehicle well. I brought my Explorer in for a quick install earlier today, and not only was the install done professionally and on time, he also diagnosed a rattling noise that I hadn’t been able to find the source of. I’d definitely recommend East Coast Automotive!

TG
Tom G.
Ogunquit, ME
06/17/2020
Attention to detail.
Mark, steering wheel alignment is not a distraction.
Do note more Tire “noise”. Any comment ?

06/16/2020
Bmw
Fast. Helpful. Knowledgeable. Good prices. Would recommend.