04/21/2019
Outstanding service
As usual, ECAP exceeded my expectations. I had an A/C problem that I presumed would require an appointment and a full day to diagnose and fix. I went in nearly at quitting time and the staff did a diagnostic, determined the problem, fixed it and I was on my way in just a couple of hours. With warm weather coming, it was a tremendous help. Thanks, ECAP.

JIM H.
Volkswagen Golf
04/17/2019
Repaired Intermittent Starting Problem
The problem was intermittent issue starting my 2006 diesel VW car and I was not confident anyone could fix it until it got worse. However, the folks at East Cooper Auto Pros were able to diagnose it anyway and I have had no issue since.

KC
KATHERINE C.
Sullivans Island, SC
04/16/2019
Real, local. Not a mass chain or franchise.
I've been dealing with this shop for about 4 yrs. They are always respectful, explain what & why, and deliver on their promises. The whole shop has that wonderful combination of professionalism with a personal, old fashioned, cheerful, respectful manner.

JUDY M.
04/11/2019
Happy customer
Highly recommend East Cooper Auto Pros. They provide excellent service. Very prompt, knowledgable and honest

SG
Shawn G.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the staff have great service, and they're upfront about everything. They're easy going, know what they're doing, and he doesn't ever have an issue.

Nissan Xterra
04/06/2019
Good communication
Was kept up to date on ordering my nfoarts, cost, and expected completion.

MARILYN M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/06/2019
Friendly
Everyone is always polite and friendly. Their service is quick.

Charlie H.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said that he always received excellent service and the staff always do good work.

Moises M.
Summerville, SC
Ram 2500
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Moises said the business did a good job.

EM
Ed M.
Dodge Durango
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the overall experience was between fair and good. He would recommend the business for service.

WC
WALLIS C.
Isle Of Palms, SC
GMC Yukon
03/23/2019
The best small town place where everyone is treated equally. They delivered as promised. VERY fair pricing I might add.

KG
KELLI G.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/22/2019
Great Service and knowledge about our vehicle. Gives thorough understanding and upfront about costs

03/21/2019
I love East Cooper auto pros
I bring my car in at the appointed time they take it immediately. While I’m waiting at the staff is always very friendly. I know my car is being taken care of.

JOHN H.
Sullivans Island, SC
03/21/2019
Honest and Dependable
I have been using Auto Pros for for over 10 years with 6 domestic and imported vehicles. Throughout that time they have always been honest to a fault and provided superior service and advice.

EQ
ERIC Q.
INFINITI QX4
03/20/2019
SuperStars!
As always, the guys at East Cooper got my 1999 Infiniti QX4 back on the road! 220k and going strong. I’ve been a customer since 2009 and will never change. They are our extended family! Best shop in town, hands down. Bob, Danny and Willie are brothers that can fix anything

DIANNE and JOE M.
03/17/2019
Thoughtful service;phoning cost of repairs in timely manner. Also considerate and thorough.
We are confident our car(s) will be properly serviced. The staff is thoughtful and thorough. They let us
know the cost and time frame of our repair and our options (if any). We have used this company for 20 plus years and recommend them to anyone.

JIM H.
Volkswagen Golf
03/17/2019
Friendly/Prompt/High Quality Service
I am pleased with your service. I think Dan does a great job up front and I see that your staff of technicians is stable and I think they to be highly qualified. May God bless your work there.

Mike P.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff was extremely helpful, honest, and went far beyond typical mechanical work.

NS
NINA S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/14/2019
Amazing per usual
They were so friendly and helpful. He diagnosed our minor issue and gave us complimentary fluid for our continued service, With service like there's it's easy to see why they are busy yet efficient. This is why we will continue to go here!

Cassandra W.
Honda Element
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Cassandra said she trusted her service. She was confident with her work.