Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

DF
Duncan F.
Buick Century
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Duncan said he always uses this business. The staff are really nice and reliable. They get the work done in a reasonable amount of time.

Sonja S.
Honda Element
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Sonja said this business did a great job on her vehicle.

Dick D.
Ford Freestyle
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Dick said he would recommend the business.

Scott M.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Scott said the staff always does a good job. They do what they say they are going to do and they follow through.

BL
Bill L.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Bill said his experience was fine. They are very professional, very polite, and they explained the issues.

JZ
Julie Z.
Toyota Echo
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Julie said the employees are honest, straightforward, and they do good work.

Jean L.
07/30/2017
Courteous
Brian was courteous and educated me as to the inner workings of the brake system. Turn around time was quick. The brakes are better than when I bought the Highlander. Thank you!

LV
lynn v.
07/25/2017
Best I ever had
I have a honda, so prices are already high, but their honest and don't add extras to get more out of you.

RF
Rob F.
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with BJ. She said they were very quick and the prices were more than reasonable. They were incredibly helpful and they worked very hard to get her back on the road. Her friends will be using them as well.

John H.
RAM 2500 HD
07/18/2017
No good
I dropped off my 2017 ram on a Sunday night so we can get an alignment Monday morning. In the key drop box I check the box to have my headlights adjusted because I had just put a leveling kit in it. Well the next day I get a call apparently someone on the weekend broke the alignment rack , But they did adjust the headlights. Mind you all they had to do was it just them down. And all the hassle I had to go through of making a new appointment at a different shop. I asked if they were going to charge me for the headlight adjustment and they told me $32.50. I could not believe it they still charge me to adjust my headlights but could even get my alignment done you would've thought they would've did that for free being all the hassle I had to go through. But no $32.50 for headlights that I believe are adjusted to low now. And on a separate occasion I bought a Jeep grand Cherokee to them they said they brought it in the shop and they couldn't work on it because of rust issues and it had a leak in the brake line. My suspicions are as they brought it in the shop went to put it on the hoist ended up breaking a brake line and then just called me to pick it up. I drove it up there it was not leaking brake fluid but was leaking severely when I picked it up. All the hassle I had to go through to not have my truck fixed and then to get charge $32.50 to adjust headlights down it's a brand-new truck so the headlights were straight. I don't recommend this place to anybody. There's a place called The Shop in West End that I have had no issues with. I came here out of convenience being closer to my home but never again. So thanks for screwing me on 32.50 and not fixing my truck
Ashley from East End Auto responded on 07/25/2017

We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of our alignment machine being broken during the time of your appointment. Not only was it an inconvenience to you, but to the several other customers who had appointments for alignments that day. Again, we apologize for that inconvenience. The book time that is listed for a headlight adjustment is .6, the amount of time that was charged to you was .4 because the process went quicker than planned, we passed the savings on to you. If you are dissatisfied with how the headlights are aiming, we would love the opportunity for you to schedule an appointment so we can re align the lights at no charge to you. As far as the brake lines on the Jeep, we felt as though the amount of rust on the vehicle, would lead to much larger repairs. We did an inspection on the vehicle and visibly saw how much rust was under the car and declined further working on the vehicle. Also please note that again, there was no charge to you for our inspection on the vehicle. Our customers safety and satisfaction is most important at our shop, if you are dissatisfied with the headlight adjustment, again, please don't hesitate to bring the truck back at no charge, and we will re align your headlights.

NK
Nancy K.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy's husband. He said this business was very straightforward, honest, and reliable. They took their time and did a good job.

Chris W.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business was reliable. He was pleased with their service.

TR
Terry R.
Toyota Tundra
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Terry said this business treated him right and pointed out possible future issues.

LG
Leeann G.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Leeann said this business seems to know what they are doing and even though she did not make an appointment, they got her in pretty fast.

Bob S.
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Bob said this business was really good and they took care of him. They knew what they were doing and they were polite. He greatly appreciated the help he was given with solving his problem.

DK
Dan K.
Toyota Avalon
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Dan said the staff has been good.

CR
Craig R.
GMC Sierra
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Craig said the service was good.

NE
Niko E.
Cadillac DeVille
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Sadiki. He said this business does good work in a timely manner and he would recommend them for service.

Jane S.
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Jane said the business did a great job.

Christine S.
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Christine said the staff was very nice. They were very helpful.