Scott M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he is satisfied with them.

LL
Lynn L.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/25/2020
Always good service
Every time I call East End Auto they take care of my problem . A girl couldn’t have a 94
Camaro without a good mechanic! East end is my place !

Dave W.

AJ
Andy J.
Minnesota
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Andy said he came in with no appointment and a small emergency with his vehicle. They took care of it in 45 minutes and he is very pleased with that.

RZ
Big job in my 98 GMC Beast - you guys are awesome

DA
Don A.
08/20/2020
Friendly and Helpful service.
They find the problem and take care of it promptly.

Malu S.
Minnesota
Honda Fit
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Alan

Jodi S.
08/19/2020
great people, great work!
Fun, honest, reliable, people. Never had to return for a redo of any work.

CE
Charles E.
08/10/2020
On time, friendly service
We count on East End Auto Service to take care of our 4Runner and Tahoe. The work is done on time and in a friendly, informative manner.

SK
Susan K.
08/07/2020
Back to normal
East End Auto always fixes our auto issues and gets us back to normal!

Barb M.
Jeep Liberty
08/06/2020
Brake repair at East End Auto
Discussing my earlier scathing review on brake repair at East End Auto, Brian called me to discuss the repair. He mentioned why the cost was over $800 and what steps East End Auto does to make sure that they are safely installed, especially with the calipers and fluid line. I guess I am old fashioned and figure brakes should cost around $350 or so. Knowing now what was done puts me at ease with the price and work done. So, I take back that earlier review and say well done! It took a lot to make that call to me and I appreciate it. Easy End Auto has always been great with communication. I fully trust East End Auto to do our repairs.

08/06/2020
Jeep brake change
We found the cost of replacing the brakes to be way too high. I have never spent more than $300 for a brake change much less $800. Future brake work will be done elsewhere. We have so far been very happy with both your service and communication. This one has us shaking our heads. I will not recommend brake work to anyone.
Brian from East End Auto responded on 08/13/2020

We were suprised to get such a negative review. We called and spoke with the customer. After explaining that we replaced more than just brake pads and rotors, which we explained at the time of sale, they understood are now satisfied with their service.

NA
Nate A.
07/28/2020
We love our East End Auto!
We have been customers of East End Auto for years now. Friendly atmosphere. I feel that they are honest and want to do their best job. Convenient location for us as well.

Mark S.
Nissan Rogue
07/27/2020
Always friendly and quality work!
We’ve always had great service at East End Auto. In fact we bough a used car that was always serviced there and this 2005 Chevy is still going.

Rex H.
07/24/2020
Friendly people. They listen to requests carefully. They fix everything.
They never laugh at me when I take my car in and try to explain what’s wrong.
Everything I request is done and they warn me about what to do the next time

MF
Michael F.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did the work well. They took the time to solve the problem correctly in stead of just adding on parts.