Latest Review about 2 years ago

LV
LAURA V.
09/22/2017
Always the Best!
Thank you for the excellent service on our Equinox. We moved to Florida and plan our trips to Minnesota to include an auto visit at
East Main Tire. We have complete confidence knowing our car is correctly serviced. Thank YOU! Sincerely Dan and Liz

MA
Miriam A.
Subaru Impreza
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nate. He said the work took longer than he thought it would.

GO
GARY O.
Ramsey, MN
08/02/2016
oil change took too long
had a 9.99 oil change coupon. it took too long. (75 min.)

TV
TONY V.
Saint Francis, MN
07/08/2016
Not so happy
I had a $21 coupon for my oil change and I was charged almost $30. When I asked them about it I got some sad excuse about extra charges. The last few times I've been in I feel like I have been over charged. Not sure if I will be back.

ZW
ZILLA W.
11/27/2015
wonderful service.
Always helpful and friendly, and very patient.

ROBIN C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/22/2015
2003 chevy trailblazer
i do not own this vehicle and therefore have not had it to your shop please update your computers

Kristina B.
Zimmerman, MN
Nissan Maxima
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Kristina said this business was not clean. There were stains on the couches and there was no place for her to park. She would not recommend them over the reasons already mentioned.

SD
STEHPINE D.
St. Francis, MN
Chevrolet Blazer
11/01/2014
Check out
I was very disappointed when i went to go check out. They told me at the time, when i went to check out, that they where unfortunately not excepting the Goodyear credit card. I was not prepared for this. Thankfully I had the funds in my checking account to pay for the service I had done. And to my disappointment, they did not anywhere, have it listed in the store that they where not taking there own credit card. I thought if a store decided on this choice, they should have had this posted on the entering door to the building and at the front counter, so that way guest where aware of this before they had gotten there vehicles fixed. If my purchase was more, then there was no way i would have had the funds to pay for the services.

KAREN B.
Ramsey, MN
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
10/27/2017
Great service as always and never feel that I am persuaded into fixing something right away unless necessary

MARGE P.
Ford Edge
10/26/2017
Personal Customer Service
Was very pleased with the service. You checked out everything and let me know a couple issues that I should take to the dealer. I really appreciate this feedback. Thank you.

WD
WENDY D.
Saint Cloud, MN
10/23/2017
Overall Rating
4 3/4 The workmanship was great it just took longer than expected.

DI
DAVID I.
Toyota Tundra
10/17/2017
Wicked Awesome service
Best mechanic shop in Minnesota. These guys and gal know there stuff. If it’s broke they fix it. If you need it installed they can do it. Most importantly they don’t even rake you over the coals.

RE
Rodney E.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Rodney said he would recommend this business for service.

GS
GARTH S.
Saint Paul, MN
Ford Expedition
10/10/2017
Trustworthy, customer first service
Mike, Brad, Todd, and the crew are great to work with. I make the 20 mile trek to East Main Tire because Mike and Brad earned my trust many years ago. Unlike many dealership service centers, these guys work hard to earn and keep your trust. Mike and Brad built their business around customer satisfaction. It's a simple concept, treat your customers well and they will keep coming back. There are many shops between my home and East Main Tire, but only one that I fully trust to service my vehicles. Good service is hard to find. Great service is easy to find at East Main Tire!

Mathew H.
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Mathew said the people there are really invested in the business and he got the best service ever.