Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

SP
SUSAN P.
Bellevue, WA
You treat people right!
The salesman was Mark. He was courteous, informative, straightforward and never ever condescending (a single female, this is not always my experience). It was a real pleasure to work with Mark, and I’m very happy with my new car!

MARY LOU S.
04/18/2021 Category: Sales
Our buying experience at Eastside Subaru was what we had hoped
We went through the AAA online car buying program to get some initial information and possible deals from several local dealers for a 2021 Forester. Mark DesHarnais from Eastside Subaru followed up by phone and email very promptly, and we set an in-person appointment for two days later. When we met with Mark, he was transparent and upfront about the car we were interested in, and we never felt any sales pressure. We quickly decided to proceed with buying the car during that appointment, and Mark and Jesse (from Finance) helped us with all the paperwork. In fairness, we were easy customers, as we didn’t have a trade-in, nor did we want to finance the purchase. But I have no reason to think we wouldn’t have been treated fairly if those had been part of the deal. When we picked up the car the next day, it was nicely cleaned up with a full tank of gas, and Mark and Lena gave us a good overview of all the fancy auto technology features, which we had been a bit nervous about, since our existing Forester is over 20 years old! Mark also clearly explained the next steps of coming back in 3 weeks to get the permanent license plates and additional feature training (if we need it). We will get a $25 gas card just for making that trip back for the plates, which is customer service above and beyond the typical new car buying experience. All in all, we trusted Mark, and we feel we got exactly the car we wanted at a fair price. Today we took our new Forester out for a little road trip, and we are 100% happy with it. Thank you, Eastside Subaru!

STEVEN W.
04/18/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent team with high integrity
I had an amazing experience with the Eastside Subaru team. Everyone there was water friendly and very knowledgeable. They all comported themselves with a high degree of integrity. Make sure that you ask for Mark on the sales team as he will do everything he can to take care of you

Happy Valley, OR
Subaru Ascent
Guy Parker is Awesome!
We loved working with Guy Parker from the very beginning! He made our transaction a very positive experience.

Bellevue, WA
Subaru Impreza
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Rep
Great as usual.

Lynnwood, WA
Great staff
Good staff took care of regular maintenance explained work items clearly

ALESIA B.
Auburn, WA
04/17/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome Service
My experience was amazing! I called JP and he had the car I was interested in waiting and all washed and looking great! He was super attentive and went above and beyond as well as the manager and finance officer to help me get into my vehicle! I’m so appreciative of all the assistance I received. I recommend Eastside Subaru to anyone looking for a good used vehicle.

JEFFREY G.
Subaru Legacy
Great first service!
Seamless, efficient, friendly service. Finished sooner than expected. Everyone in the service department was professional, but approachable.

AR
ALICIA R.
South Bend, WA
Like Family
I know several of the Service people by name and they know me and my dog. They also know that I drive up from over hours and 150 miles away to get my service there. They take good care of me and my car (and love my dog).

04/17/2021 Category: Sales
Streamlined Buying Experience.
We got exactly what we wanted and weren't pressured into buying anything extra. We wanted a 2021 Forester in a specific color with certain options. Eastside Subaru was so accommodating in getting us the car we were looking for. Other dealerships in the area gave us the whole "well that's tough to find but look what we have on the lot right now" speech. Eastside just said "ok, we will do what we can to get you your car." No pressure or anything to look at what else was on the lot and it didn't feel like we were sold anything we didn't want.

FO
FELIPE O.
Great services
Great service, was greeted courteously, car was ready in less than 1 hr

BL
BRUCE L.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Recall work done well with a loaner car.
I called to get my air-conditioning recall work done and was immediately give a date and time to drop off my Forester. It was mentioned that a lot of this work was being done and that I would be given a loaner car to make sure I didn't have to wait around in case the work took longer than planned. I was given a 2020 Outback to use and didn't return for 2 days based on the time it took for the Forester to be checked. Excellent customer service experience.

Quick, awesome customer service
Dropped my car off for a 45k service. Was done in an hour and the service representative was very kind and helpful.

Marysville, WA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
IN/OUT OIL CHANGE
Fast service, clean environment, accurate multi point inspection ( I already knew what my car needs ).

YY
YE Y.
Issaquah, WA
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Nice service
Toby did a great job helping me to get my car fixed under extended warranty. He kept me informed of all the progress. He even managed get my car a car wash. I really appreciate his work.