Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Mill Creek, WA
Subaru Legacy
Efficient and cost edfective
Eric was pleasant, helpful, checking was fast and work was completed I. A timely manner

08/22/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and easy pricing
Set up an appointment with Will a couple weeks in advance. Came in with an internet quote and was out with the car in a couple hours.

Subaru Impreza
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Very good service and responsive staff.

ROXANNE B.
Bothell, WA
Subaru OUTBACK 2.5I
Why I remain loyal to Eastside Subaru
In short....Toby Gabriel is why I go to Eastside. He is professional, customer service driven and always has time for me. I've become a Subaru fan (I've had 3) and knowing that I can count on Toby for guidance and advice is crucial to me.

Monroe, WA
08/22/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent service. No haggling on purchase price. Used Costco auto program.
Excellent service and no haggling on the price.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Communication & follow up
Explained the work to be done and completed it as planned even though I brought it in without an appointment.

AH
ANDREW H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/21/2019 Category: Service
inspected and corrected metallic scraping sound on rear side of front left wheel/brake.
I am a long term customer of Eastside Subaru and have always received excellent, professional service. I came in without an appointment, and the car was inspected and repaired within 1/2 hour while I waited with no service charge. I guess loyalty is a 2 way street, and you have mine.

AILEEN M.
Bothell, WA
Subaru Legacy
08/21/2019 Category: Service
took my subaru in to have my air bags relaced, they did a great job.
I was 45 mins. late for my appt.but they were gracious and accomitating about it.

JEANINE S.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and not pushy
Someone is always right there to get me checked in. The service is perfect. I will continue to come back as long as I have my crosstrek. I have sent many people here and will continue to. The waiting room his huge. Clean and plenty of drinks and snacks.

Duvall, WA
Extremely Responsive
Customer service at Eastside Subaru is extremely responsive, friendly, and helpful. I was able to quickly make an appointment and receive and deliver quality service.

BU
BRIANA U.
Mill Creek, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Wish I could afford you
Great communication and willingness to text updates. Pricier services when compared to independent shops.

Awesome Experience!
Chuck and team were absolutely amazing. He streamlined and simplified the whole process and did it with a smile. I’ll definitely be back for the next car!

GB
GRETCHEN B.
Everett, WA
Great Car Buying Experience
This is the second car I have purchased from Eastside Subaru and the second time having Nick Eakle as my salesperson. I purposely came to Nick when I knew I wanted to purchase a 2019 Crosstrek. I like Nick, he made me feel comfortable during the whole car buying experience. It was easy and I was not at the dealership all day.

Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/21/2019 Category: Service
I have been using Eastside Subaru for several years. My questions get answered and they have often gone above and beyond with extras like car washes, charging up my battery, and discussing options when considering work to be done. I have done a lot of waiting, but the waiting area is comfortable and hot beverages are available.

PT
PATRICK T.
Great Staff
Competent, professional, efficient and friendly staff.

Straightforward and easy
Will and the team at Eastside made it easy with purchasing my new Subaru by giving me all the information needed regarding the vehicle, upfront pricing, and no pressure service. Ultimately...happy with my experience.

SHANNON B.
Fast and efficient
Have been getting my cars serviced here since my first Subaru in 2003. They are fast and efficient. They always do a superior job.
There are a lot of options for Subaru dealers in the area but I go to Eastside Subaru not only to purchase my 2017 crosstrex but to service it also.
Renee D. from Eastside Subaru responded on 08/21/2019

Hi Shannon! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are very committed to making sure our customers come first and providing excellent service! We are glad you are part of our Subaru family.

Service agent doing great
Tony kept me informed throughout an issue my car was facing and they were working on. I was able to get in and out in an hour. I left with the problem fixed and a positive experience.
Renee D. from Eastside Subaru responded on 08/21/2019

We are so happy you were given such a great experience. Eastside Subaru is committed to making sure our customers come first. Thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru and have a great day!

Subaru Forester (Natl)
The service team
I thought I needed new brakes and an oil change, so, I scheduled an appointment with a rental which was a few weeks out. After the point check I was told they were not in need of repair and may not be for some time. They now squeak and the car shudders when I break. I have had to make another appointment to have it corrected. Although i am very glad that I was saved an expense o know have to set aside another day and need to get the front brakes fixed because they make me " uncomfortable ".

RANDALL R.
Monroe, WA
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Eastside Subaru Service
The team at Eastside Subaru has been more than helpful servicing our Forrester for the past 2.5 years. From the ease of scheduling an appointment to getting the car completed on time, we have been treated great! Jake, our service adviser, is fantastic! Everyone in the service area is friendly and attentive to the people that they are assisting.
Renee D. from Eastside Subaru responded on 08/21/2019

Hi Randall! Thank you for the 5 star review. We are committed to making sure our customers come first. Have a great day and  thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru!