Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

08/01/2021 Category: Service
I took my car in for the first time for the 6 month oil change & tire rotation. The service writer was friendly, informative and helpful. The service was performed and I was out the door in reasonable time. A positive first experience at Eastside Subaru service department.

Woodinville, WA
08/01/2021 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable salesperson.

DAN S.
Coupeville, WA
Subaru Impreza
08/01/2021 Category: Service
Express Service
Tony the Express Service Person greeted me at my car before I got out. At checkout he explained about having to make an appointment for a coil recall. I felt relaxed in the comfortable waiting area lounge near free snacks, coffee and water.

Seattle, WA
07/31/2021 Category: Sales
Best Buying Experience
If you know what you want, they'll make sure you get it. Sales and finance were very efficient and we were well taken care of. Will definitely be a long time customer.

SG
SABRINA G.
Los Angeles, CA
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Quick to drop off the car and requested a text when my car was ready. Easy pick up as well.

Renton, WA
Subaru Impreza
Courteous service
Very quick and informant service. Staff was wonderful and there was plenty, so you weren’t waiting around.

TK
TYLER K.
Bothell, WA
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Had an excellent experience. The service team even provided an inspection video, which was great.

Mountlake Terrace, WA
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Brought my car in for a oil change, expecting it to take hours. I got a text message an hour later stating I could come pick up. Unreal and so amazing! Love that they didn’t waste time and are so efficient.

JOHN S.
Subaru Crosstrek
Great service as always!
Everything was great. From the time I dropped off my car and picked up the loaner to getting updates on the car status. Great customer service.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
A Great Business model
I love how Eastside Subaru brings great customer experiences to their loyal customers. Helped me with a loaner and I felt very valued. Kudos to all their staff in the time of COVID!

IE
INGRID E.
Great
Very efficient

IR
IAN R.
Woodinville, WA
07/30/2021 Category: Sales
Came in for basic maintenance, left with a dream car
Since my first new car in 2012, I've always returned to Eastside Subaru because of one simple truth - they play it straight and give you the best deal they can. From a basic model Impreza, to a 5 door 2014 WRX (fun!), to a 2017 WRX STi sedan (even more fun), then to a nice 2020 Crosstrek (getting older, had my fun) and now to a 2022 Onyx edition Outback (getting even older, want more fun), I've always appreciated and respected the lengths they would go to to put me in a great car without trying to gouge me out of every penny they could. They look you in the eye, give you the score, work with the lenders and make it happen. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it.

From the front desk, to the maintenance crew, to the sales department (Jose and Jesse, you rock), to the detailers; mahalo nui loa. Given the choice, I'll never by a car from any other dealership other than Eastside Subaru.

DA
DANIELA A.
Subaru Crosstrek
Amazing as always
Love the customer service, excellent as always, what really made this one special was the video walkthrough of the inspection. This was an amazing service.

Thank you again for your hard work!

THOMAS S.
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Great work, but took longer than planned.
Straightforward need but it took a little longer than expected good outcome

Great customer service!
Friendly advisors, quick and good service