Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

ANDRII S.
Bellevue, WA
Subaru Legacy
72K service
Everything was made fast and professional. Very satisfied. Excellent job.

JENNIFER D.
Snohomish, WA
excellent
your sales person Luaye is amazing !! I will return when I want to buy a new Subaru & will keep coming in for regular services. Price was great & conversation with your consultant made the time fly by. Your showroom & waiting area was clean & friendly.

DOUGLAS B.
Seattle, WA
Prompt and friendly service
I had my first oil change and vehicle check up. The staff were friendly and the service was quick.

WM

ELIZABETH L.
Kenmore, WA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/20/2021 Category: Service
So easy to pop in for an oil change.

Kirkland, WA
Service of Forrester
I took my car in to have battery tested. I needed a new battery and it would be replaced. The service advisor explained that the right rear strut blew and needed to be fixed. During a recall the strut was replaced, but installed improperly by the technician. The rear struts were replaced today and hopefully installed correctly.

Mercer Island, WA
01/20/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience and awesome sales team
I visited a few dealerships and was turned off by the high pressure and slight-of-hand sales tactics. Eastside has a true Northwest feel, friendly and transparent. It was a great car buying experience from beginning to end. Highly recommended.

Bothell, WA
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Good
Great

CO
CYNTHIA O.
Sammamish, WA
Subaru Impreza
Tony in Service
I will literally, renew my lease thanks to the AMAZING service Tony has provided.
My daughter is the top finance manager for BMW Seattle… She was amazed that I had a person that I could go to and get the excellent service that I have received from Tony.
I find him to be absolutely invaluable. I have worked in sales my whole, entire life… Service is everything to me. I just want to say thank you Tony, and I hope your company appreciates and awards him.

DOUGLAS B.
Redmond, WA
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Great express service to get new windshield wipers replaced under warranty since ours were streaking badly after only 3 months of use.
When I called the dealer to ask about replacing these almost new, but streaking badly wipers I was informed they were under warranty. Just come in and we will replace them. Wow! And Tony was a great help to quickly get a new set of wipers and change out the old ones. Thank you!
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 01/19/2021

Hi Douglas! Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your thoughtful comments and look forward to seeing you again!  Have a wonderful day!

Gold Bar, WA
01/19/2021 Category: Sales
Decent Service Decent People
They had the model and color i wanted at price lower than i found elsewhere once we negotiated a little.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks so much!That's great news! Your positive rating means a lot to us!  Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru! We look forward to seeing you again!

MICHAEL D.
Kirkland, WA
01/19/2021 Category: Sales
New lease on Subaru Forester
Gulnaza Iskhakova did a wonderful job of navigating me through this complex process to successful conclusion. Getting a new car is often a tedious, painful and time consuming process but Gulnaza got us through it. She is a credit and a great asset to Subaru. Thank you Gulnaza!

Mike Dickson
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 01/19/2021

Hi Michael! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience here at Eastside Subaru! We are committed to making sure our customers come first and that you feel like a part of our family when you are here! We look forward to seeing you again!

KQ
KHANH Q.
Snohomish, WA
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Quality and prompt service!!!
Eastside is amazing. Following covid protocols, they serviced my car in under an hour. Anne took the time to explain all the services they would be doing under my maintenance package. I am so glad I bought my car, and taking care of it at Eastside!
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 01/19/2021

Hi Khanh! Thank you very much! We are happy to hear that your experience here at Eastside Subaru was a positive one! We are committed to making sure our customers come first and look forward to seeing you again!

RL
ROMAN L.
Seattle, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
01/18/2021 Category: Sales
Relaxing atmosphere
I enjoyed looking at cars here! There is no pressure to buy something, which is so nice! It was efficient and a good time overall. Really friendly and helpful people who work there.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 01/19/2021

Hi Roman! Thank you very much! Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru! We look forward to seeing you again!

MICHAEL C.
Yakima, WA
01/18/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Mark DesHarnais what is easy to work with. I would do business here again.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 01/18/2021

Hi Michael! Thank you very much! We are happy to hear that your experience here at Eastside Subaru was a positive one! We are committed to making sure our customers come first and look forward to seeing you again!