Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

TF
TIMOTHY F.
Kirkland, WA
09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Easy and Friendly
Worked with Artur from the beginning after an online inquiry. Friendly and no pressure did a couple test drives and bought a new Outback.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Bainbridge Island, WA
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Always efficient friendly atmosphere

REBECCA C.
Woodinville, WA
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Jake was very friendly and informative. Service was faster than was estimated.
I received a loaner car that had a lot of debris in the back and on the back of the back seats. I delivered some folding chairs and when is picked up the last two, I got a piece of glass in my Left palm.

TN

SUE T.
Mill Creek, WA
Subaru DL
First service visit
We purchased our new ascent in December and finally got our first service visit. Simple to set up appointment and greeted when arrived. Easy peasy. Thanks.

Snohomish, WA
09/26/2020 Category: Sales
Thank you for making our new car buying experience quick and efficient. We requested to spend as little time inside as possible and Eastside Subaru delivered. Our car was prepared for us quickly and the document signing experience was very fast because everything was lined up and ready to go. Working with Internet Sales was a pleasure (thank you Mark!) and the communication was prompt, accurate, and made the car buying experience easy. Thank you!

Seattle, WA
Excellent and friendly Expert Service
I am as impressed with the service department as I am continually with the sales department! Everything is quick and painless.

BC
BHAVESH C.
Excellent fast service
Came in for wheel alignment and got my car back in an hour. I was given a loaner as I wanted to finish some errands and they even honored a coupon that was sent in a mail but didn’t have an expiry date printed.

MAGDALENA B.
Thanks Tony
Great service. The whole experience was seamless. Attentive, courteous, fast. Good lounge to wait. WiFi + coffee. Also, good work on the preventive measures for COVID-19.

Thanks to Tony.

MCKENNA S.
Granite Falls, WA
Subaru Impreza
Easiest oil change ever!
I called to make an appointment for my 6 month maintenance and they told me to drive up to the express lanes. I was there in half an hour. Oil change and full work up was done in an hour. I had lunch and got some work done. It was so fast and easy!

MJ
MICHELE J.
Woodinville, WA
Recent Service at Kirkland Subaru
Courteous, timely and efficient service! Their team was was professional and very friendly.

CP
CARY P.
Bothell, WA
09/26/2020 Category: Service
recall - rear spring replacement and new shock install
Excellent service on my 2015 Subaru Forester. Everyone at the dealership was following state safety protocol requirements. I came in for a recall to replace the rear springs, I also brought in some new Bilstien rear shocks, which they installed at no charge since they had to disassemble for recall rear spring replacement any way. The tech did an outstanding job and they were done earlier than the scheduled time for the work.

DAVID B.
Tony is the best
He is beyond efficient at his job, and makes you feel super welcomed and appreciated.

He goes above and beyond for his customers

I have serviced my vehicle at 3 different Subaru dealers and his service is by far the best out there.

Bothell, WA
Subaru Ascent
12000 mile service Ascent
Service was prompt and the return on time.

Kirkland, WA
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Steep work, but amazing customer service.
While I wasn’t happy about the work that needed to be done, Trae did an amazing job walking me through the experience and doing everything he could to work to with me and put me at ease. Good communicator and definitely had my safety in mind.