Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Very friendly and fast service
Very friendly and fast service

Monroe, WA
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you, Tony was very nice!

Seattle, WA
Subaru Legacy
12/14/2019 Category: Service
In past have had mixed experiences....
...but this time it was all very good. Listened carefully to my requirements, and the work was done in timely manner.

One modest complaint was lack of a loaner car. I had planned for this possibility, so got a ride back home and also back to Eastside, but if I had had to wait, it would have been a very long one.

LN
LESLIE N.
Duvall, WA
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Quick, efficient, friendly service. Always helpful and informative.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Hi Leslie! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear that your service was awesome!

You may receive another survey from Subaru in the near future. Please take the time to respond as it is a direct reflection on your service advisor and how they are viewed by Subaru.

Issaquah, WA
Courteous Service
I got my 2018 Crosstrek XV serviced for a few factory recalls. I was offered a choice among available loaners as the car needed to stay at dealership for few hours. Very accommodating staff organized after hours pickup.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review and for your thoughtful comments. We are happy to hear you felt your service was courteous.

ES
ERNEST S.
Quick and Easy Service
Took my Subaru in for the Takata recall. They got me all set up with a loaner and received my car at the time of the appointment without a wait.
When I received my car back I noticed several small issues with reinstallation and I was immediately escorted by the manager to the car and we found a peaceable resolution within minutes. If the tech had used the correct tool for dash removal and taken a second to double check reinstall there would have been no issues at all.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Hi Ernest! Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review with recommendation. We are very happy to hear that your issues were handled well and immediately.

Have a wonderful holiday season and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru.

DONALD P.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
Good care and service
Jake, the Service Representative was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Hi Donald! Thank you for rating us with a 5 star review! We are happy to learn Jake was able to make your service experience good!

RICHARD C.
Routine service
Met expectations
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for rating us with 5 stars! We are happy to learn we met your expectations and hope you continue to use Eastside Subaru for all your automotive needs!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! We look forward to seeing you again.

JOHN R.
Always Efficient
Always very happy with the service. They’re efficient and reasonably priced with decent WiFi too!
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Hi John! Thank you for the 5 star review and thoughtful comments!

Subaru Impreza
Recall Replacement
Very fast
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for rating us with 5 stars! We appreciate your taking the time and hope you continue to use Eastside Subaru for all your automotive needs!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Redmond, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Quick and Friendly
I've had work done on my car at quite a few places, this was my first time using Eastside Subaru and it was the best experience I've had. I liked that there are separate people who handle walk-ins vs. appointments so those with appointments can get in and get out ASAP. The guy who dealt with me was great, super friendly and quick, and was not aggressively trying to upsell me on a million things I didn't need like so many car places do, he just gave me good advice without trying to scare or pressure me into getting extra work done. The customer service was great, the work was quick and the whole process was very easy and smooth. I'll definitely come back to Eastside Subaru if I need more work done.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review! We really appreciate your thoughtful comments and are happy to hear you will be back!

MICHAEL L.
Everett, WA
12/12/2019 Category: Sales
Fast painless buying
Luaye my sales rep, and Michael in finance made this a seamless process. I knew I wanted a Subaru and with in minutes Luaye put me in the right car for me. It was exactly what I wanted from a car buying experience.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Hi Michael! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear your purchase experience with us was painless and that Luaye and Michael helped make that happen for you.

Have a wonderful holiday season! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs.

PL
PHILIP L.
Woodinville, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
Quick and efficient
In quickly and out in less than an hour. Nice conversation with the desk person.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Hi Philip! Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you had a pleasant experience with us!

Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Have a wonderful holiday seson and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru!

12/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service!!!
The staff is great at Eastside! They are friendly and courteous and get you taken care of quickly!😊
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and thoughtful comments!

Medina, WA
attention to detail
I can count on Eastside to keep me appraised about the safety of my vehicle and letting me know when work should be undertaken.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear your confidence in us to take care of you!

Headlight Out
Very efficient, friendly, professional service.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and thoughtful comments!

NH
NICHOLAS H.
Bothell, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/11/2019 Category: Service
super fast and super helpful
Definitely appreciate that express service was fast and thorough! all my questions were answered.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/12/2019

Hi Nicholas! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are so happy to hear how helpful we were for you!

TC
TERRY C.
Woodinville, WA
Use of technology I enjoyed
Firstly I was impressed that I could work with the agent of my choice all the way from estimating to scheduling, to texting me when my keys are ready for pickup, even final payment. It’s more personal and friendly than the scheduling app, it’s like you care about your customers because of the human interaction (without the customer calling or visiting).

Second, the teamwork of agents really flowed on this service. When one was busy (just a short bit) another volunteered like it was no big deal. It’s like a fine oiled machine of humans. And I like when an agent says they like my car (for x reason). A Subaru employee should like nearly all models, don’t over do it but naturally do it.

Next is the loaner department which I’ve noticed has been updated by more agents, desks, and finally the customer gets to pick what loaner to borrow. The old desk setup made me feel that person had too many tasks which included the credit card machine.

The only negative is the brown bear car washes that accept the free wash coupon are nowhere close. I have to drive to Carter Subaru up north or into Redmond. That’s not a ding for your establishment, just awareness.

Keep up the great customer service and I’ll keep coming back!
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/12/2019

Hi Terry! Thank you for your 5 star review and very thoughtful comments!

We are so happy you have chosen Eastside Subaru! Have a wonderful holiday season!

CHERYL M.
Subaru Impreza
First Oil Change
Quick and easy - no appointment required for express service
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/12/2019

Hi Cheryl Thank you for your 5 star review. We love hearing that your service was quick and easy.

Nice people, quick service
Nice people quick service . I trust these guys
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad we have earned your trust!

Have a wonderful holiday season! We hope to see you again soon.