RICH M.
Lexus GX
01/21/2020
Real Pros
I have been getting my vehicles serviced by the team at Edge for the last 2-3 years and would not go anywhere else.
Professionals top to bottom!

Steve B.
Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business is his go to for anything mechanic, he has been going to them for years and they have always been loyal and reliable.

GP
GEORGE P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Lexus RX
01/20/2020
Professional staff, thorough service.
This was my first visit to Edge Automotive. I was referred to it by a friend who also owns a Lexus SUV.
Robert took care of the appointment and he was most pleasant and professional. My vehicle just needed a yearly maintenance job. It was done promptly and thoroughly.
I will from now on bring not only my Lexus but also my wife’s Volvo for service at Edge Automotive.

SA
SANDRA A.
01/16/2020
Best most honest shop in S Florida
Edge automotive does the best work. Get estimates up front and that’s the cost! No surprises. Robert is fantastic, knows cars inside and out and offers best suggestions for repair NOT to rip u off. Our Family has taken our cars to Mike and Robert for abt 10 yrs. older cars and pretty new. BMW to Prius. Never disappointed and the quality of repair is great. Highly recommended this business.

GT
GREG T.
Audi Q5
01/14/2020
Always a good experience at Edge. Fair pricing and great customer service

Adam S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Adam said that he is happy with their communication, result and timing of the repair.

JOAN P.
Mercedes-Benz SL
01/10/2020
Great experience at Edge Auto. I brought my car in and they promptly drove me home. They waited for me to come pick up my car.When I came to pick up my car, not only have they completed the service, but the car interior was spotless and they had even put in an air freshener! Highly recommend.

ALAN B.
Acura MDX
01/07/2020
Edge Automotive keeps my high mileage car running affordably.
Our 2003 Acura MDX now has 205,000 miles on it, so it needs periodic repairs. I count on Robert and Michael to only suggest repairs that are necessary and to complete them at a reasonable price. I would add that that this is our 'new' car. Our 'old' car, a 1998 Lexus has also been in their care for many years. I strongly recommend Edge Automotive without reservation.

SD
Sebastian D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Sebastian said it is pretty early to tell how well they did, but Mike was really cool and really good. He reached out and updated him multiple times and he got a good deal.

RN
ROBIN N.
Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2020
Auto Body Repair
Brought my car to Edge Automotive after being in an accident. My car was fixed by the date promised. Mike and everyone else there are a pleasure to work with. Kept me updated on my cars repairs. Would definitely recommend Edge Automotive!!

Buick LeSabre
01/02/2020
5 STARS
Trustworthy and great customer service!!

ALAN B.
12/27/2019
professional service
Been here many times. They only diagnose work that need to be done and charges for only that work

RAY G.
12/24/2019
Fine job done
Great job with the repair work and estimation. Highly recommend this shop.

BP
BARBARA P.
12/23/2019
Mike and Robert are 100% perfect!!
This place is where you want to go!
They are honest, prompt, courteous! Even their waiting room is pleasant! They won’t try and sell you something unnecessary either! They couldn’t be better! Excellent professional staff through and through ?

Mike B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they provided good service by driving him to his office. He said they fixed his vehicle correctly and fast..