Latest Review about 2 months ago

Marengo, IL
Saturn Aura
05/03/2018
Fast and great service!
I was referred to EDI from Discount Tires in Algonquin. I called to create an appointment and was in within a few days. I dropped my car off and they said it would be about an hour, if they ran into difficulties they would call me and let me know. It was not their fault but the alignment was giving them a hard time, so they called me an hour in and let me know it was going to be a little longer. I came early to see if my car was done and they were just finishing up! Great customer service and I am happy with the repair. Thank you EDI and I will do business with you again.

Brian B.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Brian said Marty proactively advised on repair options. He actually went above and beyond. Marty, by his own initiative, salvaged the connecter and in turn saved him money.

RP
RUSS P.
Acura MDX
04/27/2018
Always good service
As usual, service was great, done on time, and priced fairly. They are my go to shop!

CD
Cynthia D.
Carpentersville, IL
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said the service at this business was great but their prices were a little too high. They were not willing to negotiate on their prices and wouldn't give her a discount .

Bernard S.
Crystal Lake, IL
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Bernard said they are very responsive and honest. They keep their word and have not overcharged him in the least.

BK
Brennan K.
Huntley, IL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Brennan said the business did a good job, and the staff were nice.

Mark B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they are very knowledgeable, very personable and very accommodating. He stated he thinks they do a good job.

CK
Chris K.
Dundee, IL
Ford Five Hundred
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they provide fantastic service. They are fair, and honest.

TK
Tom K.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff took care of him and they were friendly. His vehicle was done in a timely manner.

SHERI C.
04/06/2018
E.D.I. referral
THe service was efficient and with positive interaction! I appreciate the quick appointment time and quick handling of my car's problem.

SG
SYLVIA G.
04/05/2018
Found A Great Place.
Thank you Marty and staff for being so honest and not finding something that did not need to be repaired. Being women we have really been through so many places that see us coming. Especially dealerships. Thought we were going to the best place by gosh it’s a dealership. Wow we’re we wrong and quite a few thousands thru out the years. These people are straightforward and trustworthy. Already spreading the word.

SL
SHELDON L.
West Dundee, IL
03/26/2018
Shel L
You not only followed the maintenance log of Lexus but the extra things necessary to keep my SUV running well for the next 5000 miles.

MO
MARGARET O.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
03/23/2018
Great Customer Service
I called first thing in the morning and spoke with Marty. I asked if if could come in that day at 5:00 p.m. for an oil change. He immediately said he could fit me in even though they were pretty busy. I was thankful because I really needed the oil change and didn't have any other day or time that I could come in. I appreciate being able to come in with short notice. Thank you!

CV
Carlos V.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said the service was good. He had no problems and the employees got him in and out quickly, he is very happy with the service.

KN
Kyle N.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the work was done in a timely manner and the mechanic was very efficient.

TW
THOMAS W.
03/05/2018
brake job
My Tahoe brakes went out. Brought it to EDI. Pat was able to diagnose the problem and fixed it promptly.

CK
Chamsamone K.
Elgin, IL
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Chamsamone said he would recommend this business for service.

Sam C.
Plainfield, IL
Ford Expedition
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the business was fair and honest.

JON B.
02/20/2018
TPMS Fault fixed
Dropped by EDI with my daughters A4. The TPMS was throwing a fault code and had been ever since a tire and sensor had been replaced at Discount Tire. I gave Discount Tire an opportunity to fix it but they couldn’t.

EDI fixed the issue and also had wiper blades delivered while I waited.

Well done!

TA
Tmiur A.
Sevierville, TN
Kia Rio
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Tmiur said the staff were very fast and on time.