Doris W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/20/2020 Category: Service
New car...unexpected oil leak
2020 Palisade oil seal leak....totally unexpected. Lawson advised me that leak was unusual with a new model vehicle. He gave me a small suv loaner but upgraded me to medium suv after 4 days. Lawson kept me advised thru out process. After week..no oil leak and I'm happy
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service personnel
Excellent customer service personnel, Will definitely return again to have more service done on my Genesis.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Steve M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service and advisors!
I have bought our last 5 cars from Edmond Hyundai and have brought them all for service. They have great advisors and very trustworthy. I would refer anyone to bring their car in for service.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

FC
Frances C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Your salesman, finance, manager and service department
Frances l Cole
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

SL
Sandra L.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Ms
Easy to get appointment and service is very good
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

PD
Philip D.
10/05/2020
Edmond Hyundai
2019 Santa Fe. Good prompt service so far.

PD
Philip D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Edmond Hyundai
2019 Santa Fe. Good, prompt service so far.

10/05/2020 Category: Service
Edmond Hyundai
2019 Santa Fe. So far, so good.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Mr. Driskill,
Thank you for talking with me today! You mentioned you had a hard time completing the survey with your internet connection. I will resend your survey for the corrections you mentioned. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

I hope you have a wonderful day (:

TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for talking with me today! I understand you have internet connection issues when filling out the survey. I will resend it for you to rescore your visit with Vincent. Again, if you should need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Thank you for being our valued client (:

WC
William C.
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Unsatisfied with level of service.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

I would love the opportunity to speak to you about your experience. Please reach out to me when you have some time to discuss.

Tamara Stewart
405-400-8876

Shawnee, OK
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2020 Category: Service
At best the service dept is iffy
I paid to have the tires rotated every time I brought my car in for service. They didn't rotate every time and now my tires have very uneven tread. The tires are only 1.5 years old. When the free oil changes run out I doubt I'll return.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

We would truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you on this matter.  Please reach out to me at your convenience at 405-400-8876 or by calling the dealership and asking for Tamara Stewart. Thank you so very much.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Good service, friendly people.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Marechia L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
Excellent service no problems here
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

WT
William T.
Guthrie, OK
09/28/2020 Category: Service
It’s close to my home
Everyone here is very nice. Just seemed a Little short handed.

Raquel S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
The employees
The employees Have the upmost respect for any customer. I appreciated everything they did.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Stephen B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Great service and the people seem to really want to provide excellence. I’ll definitely be back.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020