PM
Pedro M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Nice service!!
Always I have a good experience with Hyundai, I'm very grateful for everything.

Tarenna S.
Better than expected
The short time it took to make the recall repairs was great.

BG
Brenda G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Love the friendliness of your staff
Every time I have bought a car from there a always treated me with respect and when I brought my cars in to have service done never waited to totally long.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Person
Good job

06/14/2021 Category: Service
taking care of business
this dealership took care of all my concerns immediately. the service manager was extremely helpful.

06/08/2021 Category: Service
great sevice manager
took it in on a friday. they ordered part and told me to call back on monday to see if part was there yet. had a horrible time getting straight answers till i finally after about 10 phone calls talked to the service manager who gave me his personal cell phone number and promply took care of my problem.
JOSH M P., Parts Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to speak with us. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Michael W.
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Friendly customer service.
Customer service is excellent.

KR
Kevin R.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Service Manager saves the day.
I brought my 2020 Santa Fe in to have a two hitch (no harness) installed. I had called the week before and spoke with both the parts and service departments to first verify the part was available and second schedule to have it installed. I arrived on the scheduled date and time and was immediately checked in by Andrew who verified I was having a hitch installed and said he'd contact me as soon as it was ready. Four hours later I return to pick up the vehicle and that when things began going sideways. When Andrew started the check out process he noticed "an issue" and had to go to the garage to to speak with the service technicians. Apparently they had installed the harness even though it wasn't on the work order. Red flag number one. Next he quizzed me about if I had received a quote and "pre-paid" for the hitch when I had called the week before because according to his paperwork the hitch was a "special order". Red flag number 2. I informed him that "no I wasn't given a quote for the job, but was told by the part guys that the part would be $385 and if I wanted to schedule it he would put it on hold for me", so he transferred me to the service department and we schedule the job. Andrew then verified that I was never quoted the number of hours for the job which I hadn't been. Red flag number 3. At this point he informs me that the labor for the install would be 3 hours for approximately $500 on top of the cost of the part making the total bill roughly $1,000. I told him that was totally unacceptable and proceeded to show him why. At this point I showed him the Hyundai app accessories page with Edmond Hyundai selected as my dealership. On the page it clearly shows the Tow Hitch for a 2020 Santa Fe for a cost of $568 labor included. After a minute or two of consideration, Andrew proceeded to go discuss the matter with his Service Manager. Before long, the Service Manager (I forget his name) returns with Andrew and admits that there was a breakdown in process when I first dropped the car off, meaning the work order should not have been processed without a pre-approved quote at which he asks "what can we do for you?" I immediately show him the Hyundai app page and told him "this is what I came in ready to pay today. Honor that price." He read the page over and without hesitation or debate Immediately approved the job at the price advertised on the web app.

That's a long story, but I wanted to illustrate that what could've been a very touchy encounter in my opinion, was resolved quickly and sensibly in a customer friendly manner by a Service Manager who understands the long term value of customer experience over the short term gains in a one-time encounter. This Service Manager saved this review from be a one star experience and instead I'm rating this experience 5 stars.

BO
Barbara O.
05/27/2021
I need to know where the payoff for my trade-in is?
I purchased brand new Kona 5/3/21, traded in accent. It has still not been paid off . The lender Bridgecrest has called everyday. They have told me that they are going to show me delinquent. I have never been late with them. It has turned out to be a nightmare. I have called the finance manager but got no response. I am getting angry having to deal with this . Help

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/24/2021 Category: Service
I’m satisfied
Good repair service. This is the only place I go for repairs for my vehicle. Parts are more expensive then other shops, but Hyundai knows my vehicle.

2016 Hyundai Azera
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Full Service
My 2016 Hyundai Azera needed attention in multiple areas and the Service Department at Edmond Hyundai handled everything. I will be traveling over the Memorial Holiday weekend and I have confidence in the reliability of my Azera after having been attended to by the service techs at Edmond Hyundai.

05/18/2021 Category: Service
Will be back for service.
As stated initially, because of truthfully explaining of service that is actually needed Edmond Hyundai is our definite choice for service (and if needed in the future) a possible new auto.

Daniel W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Good job

GB
Gary B.
05/03/2021 Category: Service
I have to come back for another trip
I have to make another trip to the dealership for fuel additive which I could’ve been told that when I was there the first time
WM
WESLEY R M. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Service Advisor reached out to customer and reconciled.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Got in for service quickly.
I had a flat tire and I was able to get 2 new tires within a few hours. That was great.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Sincerely,

Tamara Stewart

Denise C.
Amarillo, TX
05/04/2021
Problem solved
Tamara is a treasure. She responded to my review and got the issue solved immediately. I received the floor mats on Monday after talking to her on Thursday evening. The dealer should give all new customers her card, because she takes care of business!

04/28/2021
Promises promises
I bought my 3rd Hyundai vehicle here a month ago. I love the car! I came in from out of town because they had the vehicle I wanted at a good price. I realized when we got home that we did not get the floor mats (listed on the window sticker at $155) which should have been included. I texted Brandon Downing (he's better at texting than calling you back) on Monday morning (March 30) and he assured me it would be taken care of. Texted again April 9th, he said they were "mailed this week, should be any day." On April 20th I called to speak to Brian, the sales manager, and he said he would get back to me with a tracking number, but that has not happened. I have waited for a month before posting this review to give them time to make it right. I think it's really dumb to turn a "completely satisfied" customer into an "I'll never go back" customer over $155.00, but here we are.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

I do apologize for everything you have endured. Our parts manager has reordered mats for your vehicle and we will be shipping those to you promptly. Please reach out to me directly at 405-400-8876 to confirm the address we have on file for you. Again, my apologies for your trouble. I look forward to speaking with you and hopefully being able to regain your trust.

Sincerely,

Tamara Stewart
Service BDC Manager

TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Mailed mats to customer and resolved all concerns.