RL
Renee L.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Too long to wait, 2 hours apparently they over booked or lack of machnics
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Customer has been contacted regarding her response. Clients issue is with previous unrelated repair.

Jennifer B.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Easy car service
This was just for an oil change abs first service and car wash and detail. Everything was done very well
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future! Thank you for your grace with us as we remodel our facility for a better customer experience.

Brandon, MS
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great service personnel
Service department personnel strive to get it right.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

PM
Patricia M.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Clean, personable personnel
They treated me with respect, did what I asked them to do, and didn't charge me a fortune.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

UB
Ursula B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Quality Service and Care
The Edmond Hyundai staff provide excellent customer service. The quality of the services they provide and implement are outstanding!
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Yukon, OK
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Never will I go back!
Edmond Hyundai has the worst customer service ever. I Purchased my car there five years ago and not one time have they ever done that but they’re supposed to I recommend you stay away.

PT
Patrick T.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Great Experience-Always!
I would liketo thank Tamara, Tanner, and Kendall for their help and advice in getting my warranty work done.
Tamara went above and beyond in all her help she provided.
You've got an asset for certain!
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

DF
Debra F.
Blackwell, OK
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2021 Category: Service
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

We apologize that your recent visit to Edmond Hyundai was unsatisfactory. We have been trying to reach you to make things right. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so I can help resolve the issues. I look forward to speaking with you.

405-400-8876

PW
Patrick W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Very professional and very friendly. They really work with you too get you into a car
Very nice people and family friendly the really work with you and get you the best for your money. Always feel welcome when I get my car serviced.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Ralph M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Great service at Edmond Hyundai
This was my first visit to Edmond Hyundai for service and I was thoroughly impressed. My service advisor, Vincent Merchant was excellent from start to finish. It was very easy to book an appointment and there was constant communication between the dealership and myself about the progress of the repairs.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Anthony H.
The Village, OK
03/16/2021 Category: Service
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

We apologize that your recent visit to Edmond Hyundai was unsatisfactory. Please give me a call (405) 529-1872 at your earliest convenience  so I can help resolve the issue. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Roger H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2021 Category: Service

03/12/2021 Category: Service
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We will definitely get your AC fixed for you. I look forward to seeing you next week.

Bethany, OK
03/05/2021 Category: Service
They actually act like they value my business.
I loved my previous car but it was 12 years old. My hyundai is a great replacement.
WESLEY B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

2020 Hyundai Venue
02/26/2021 Category: Service
The service manager and staff have worked hard to earn and keep our business. We definitely appreciate their immediate attention.

02/25/2021 Category: Service
Service department needs a lesson in integrity
Attempting to overcharge an 18 year old girl for service and parts that weren’t needed is an unacceptable lapse in moral and ethical judgment.
TAMARA S. from Edmond Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you so very much for speaking to me today and allowing us grace. I look forward to providing you with 5 star service for many years to come. The survey is being resent for rescore now. Again, we appreciate you.