Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ES
Etta S.
Shawnee, KS
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Etta said she has been going to this business for years. She stated they seemed trustworthy and she feels good going to them.

DU
David U.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/27/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was prompt. This business fixed his vehicle quickly. They picked him up to take him back to his vehicle. Everything was great.

Dan H.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he always gets what he pays for and they get it done right.

Matt S.
Honda Fit
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Matt said they did a good job.

Rita M.
Shawnee, KS
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Rita said she came in for a diagnostic. Now she knows what is wrong. She will be back to start some of the work next month. The customer service was amazing. Chris was very helpful.

KW
Kim W.
Lenexa, KS
Dodge Caliber
04/09/2018
Availability and quickness
To drop my car off the same day that I have problems and get it back quickly

EW
Emily W.
04/07/2018
Beyond Expectations
Finding this place was such a blessing...I’ve had a lot of problems with my car and have not been able to find a place that A.) poached me for money B.) given me wrong information entirely C.) caused more problems for me than before. My service here was nothing less than satisfactory, and actually went way beyond my expectations entirely. Thank god for yelp reviews or I never would’ve found this place. I am happy to say this is where both my boyfriend and I will be taking all our business from now on. Thank you guys for such a good experience!!!

HM
Hillary M.
Prairie Village, KS
Toyota Camry Solara
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Hillary said the staff was very nice. The mechanics didn't try to oversell or pressure her.

AG
Anna G.
Mazda CX-5
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the service, even though it was a simple service, the staff did very well.

Roger W.
Shawnee Mission, KS
03/23/2018
satisfied
I appreciate a mechanic not fixing something when he can't find anything wrong! But being diligent to offer me opportunities to keep trying to see the problem if I want. Also appreciate the ride home.

Roger

Don P.
INFINITI G20
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Don said the staff have always done a good job. He has used them for years.

Maggie P.
Volvo XC90
03/16/2018
We recommend Eilenberger's for car repairs
The people are friendly and informative. I like the "invoice" and "quote" system. Work is completed in a timely manner. Prices are fair. We have brought our cars here for years and have been very satisfied with the service and work.

Joel R.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Joel said this business was good. Chris was a nice guy.

TO
Troy O.
Assaria, KS
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the business got her vehicle in right away, and fixed it right away.

Melanie M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Melanie the facility took her in a timely manner and did a thorough job. They gave her information she needed to make a determination on what she needed done to her vehicle.

James S.
03/14/2018
Above and beyond
I was actually very impressed with this place. After a recent visit the kind of frustrated me since I came here for a tire problem only to find out the place does not have tires on site and also getting charged for a coolant top off that I was told it wasn't no charge, I was hesitant to return. However, my vehicle was having problem starting, and was another business telling me it was the starter and that they put starters in that we're not solving the problem, I obviously needed to turn to another business. Eilenberger's ran electrical testing and found the problem right away to be the ignition control switch. Another disappointment came when they were unable to get the vehicle to me on Friday since they are closed for the weekend, although they were able to give me a loaner vehicle to get through the weekend. This was something I was not expected and that most businesses simply do not do. If they don't get your vehicle to get it out to you that day, it's usually on you. I really appreciate that and everything else they did get this issue taken care of correctly on my first visit there.

Mike B.
Kansas City, KS
03/11/2018
Great customer service and Warranty!
I had some engine work done here and had a problem later on. The Warranty was for 36 months and they stood by it no problem. This was not my everyday driver but they still treated me kindly and efficiently, Chris kept me updated on the progress and even with some hard parts to find they finished ahead of time. I would recommend this shop all day long!

MO
Maggie O.
Prairie Village, KS
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Maggie said the staff were really awesome. They did a good job and they were quick. Thanks to Chris.

GT
Glynnis T.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Glynnis said the staff were trustworthy and provided amazing service.

SF
Shaton F.
Chrysler 300
03/08/2018
Safetly is their highest priority!
My experience with the professionals at Eilenberger's Automotive was awesome. I appreciate the fact that I was able to drop off my vehicle for a simple tire repair and given a ride back to my destination while the service was being completed, and the fact that they took the time to thoroughly inspect my vehicle for any other possible hazards their might have been. As it turns out I had a major issue going on that could've possibly jeopardized my life and the life of others while driving my vehicle. The concerns the mechanics expressed really let me know that the situation was major and I needed to do something right away and get my car off the road until the repairs are complete. Had they not completed a thorough inspection and only repaired my tire and sent me on my way, I fear that something bad could've happened. So I would like to express a HUGE Thanks to the guys at Eilenberger's Automotive for taking the time to make sure I was fully aware of the situation and for their concern for my safety and that of others. Thanks Eilenberger's Automotive! You guys are amazing!! :-)