Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

PM
Peggy M.
Romeo, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Elder Hyundai
I made my appointment and my service started with a very friendly greeting in their spotless facility. Work was performed while I waited and they even washed my car. Once I’ve owned my Santa Fe, I doubt I would by another brand. Hyundai really stepped up in the auto business
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

WD
Wei D.
Troy, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and did the job right
Went in for a warning light on my dashboard that would not go out.
Was met immediately and they wrote up the work order as per my complaint. Four hours later I received the call that the repairs were completed. Fast friendly service.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review!

KD
Kathy D.
Roseville, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent!!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Took my 2019 Santa Fe in for service and the staff was very professional and helpful and my car was returned in short amount of time and they washed it.

My compliments to all.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

YX
Yomgmei X.
Pontiac, MI
03/19/2020 Category: Service
long waiting time
staff and service were good
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for your feed back. I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you in regards to your survey. We had your appointment set up as a drop-off so you would not be sitting here for any extended period of time.
Tom Koslowski

THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Scott and the team are personable, nice and attentive.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

AT
Anna T.
Macomb, MI
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Although I didn’t purchase my car at this dealership, (they were not open yet) I have had oil changes/ filters changed since they did open.
There customer service and efficiency is the BEST! It’s very easy to make an appointment, Scott always answers the phone . He accommodates you on the time/ day you need for your busy schedule!
They do a wonderful job and are always pleasant and cordial. I feel terrible that I can’t remember Scott’s right arm man that always helps out also and makes sure your visit was exceptional! Thank you for taking great care of my vehicle. You are appreciated!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Dominique B.
Algonac, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
They were able to help me out with a tire issue at no charge(simple fix) will use again with any other repairs
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

EM
Ernie M.
Ray, MI
03/04/2020
Great place to buy a new car
I purchased a new Santa fe on Saturday George not only gave me a good deal on the car but got me in and out quickly throughout the whole process there was no pressure or any of the typical games most dealers play. In 53 years of buying cars this was in the top five best experiences I have had. The whole team worked hard to make it a great morning. My thanks to all.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

HC
Harry C.
Sterling Heights, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Service has been friendly, fast, and infrequent.
This is my second Santa Fe, the first I had 4 1/2 years and then I traded it for this one that I have had 3 1/2 years. I had 2 hardware issues (covered by warranty) with the first one, 0 hardware issues with this second one. I am retired and average about 10K per year, which includes a yearly trip to Florida to visit family. So my view of Hyundai doesn't include heavy mileage buildup. But with all the warranties they include, it gives me peace of mind for reliability when traveling.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Saint Clair, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2020 Category: Service
oil change
professional staff, knowledgeable sales people, mechanics outstanding
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

SD
Sonja D.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Elder is the best
I enjoy my maintenance visit with them and they are very thorough with the service call.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

KW
Kevin W.
Macomb, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Wait comfort with coffee and water and informed service.
Elder has a great professional staff with individual customer focus.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Rochester, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
The People, the service department is absolutely great.
The service staff are friendly, respectful, and proficient in what they do. The work is explained to do before and after the job is done.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020