Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

VS
Valerie S.
Fraser, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Simply the Best
I have been taking my 2015 Hyundai Elantra to this dealership for service since not too long after they opened. I have always been treated with the utmost respect by very caring and cordial service associates. They have taken care of issues my previous service department failed to inform me of. They let me know what's coming up in the future and let me know what it's going to cost me ahead of time so I can prepare, and the price is never jacked up later. The service manager, Tom, knows me by name and knows my car. I'm moving to Indiana soon, and may have to schedule my service visits around my family visits because I am spoiled - I dont think I want anyone else to service my car!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you very much for your comments and 5 star review!

Shelby Charter Township, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful
The staff is so friendly and the service is excellent!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Tom M.
Clinton Township, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2018 Category: Service
First time customer
Brought my "new" used car in for an inspection. The service dept. was ready for me when I arrived, and promptly completed a
detailed inspection. They noted a couple of routine service issues and gave me an overall "two thumbs up" review. After my purchase they completed the service quickly and at a great price. I've found a home for my "new" Hyundai, the entire service dept.
at Elder Hyundai is 5 star good!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Erica T.
Saint Clr Shores, MI
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
The customer service at Elder has surpassed my expectations. Tom and the rest of the team has been wonderful every single time I’ve been to the dealership. They’ve truly created a friendly and clean environment that would make anyone comfortable.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and 5 star review!

TT
Tim T.
Commerce Charter Township, MI
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Above and beyond attitude...fixed things on a recent service visit I never even mentioned...no charges for it. WOW
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

GK
Gregory K.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Simply the BEST !!
The crew at Elder Hyundai, from the service managers to the excellent mechanic (s), are the exemplar of professionalism !
They've done a great service, time after time, maintaining my Veloster Turbo. Hats off to Craig, Scotty, Tom and crew !

Greg
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you very much for your 5 star review from all of us!

OB
Octavia B.
09/01/2018
My very 1st oil change
Even though I purchased my Hyundai Sante Fe Sport from Randy Wise - Flint. What a horrible experience don't go there. Enough about Randy Wise.

It has been more than made up for after visiting Elder Hyundia-Macomb. Greeted and taken care of by Tom K, he went over and above my highest expectations. Customer Service off the charts. Plan to return for whatever service needed in the future.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Ronald H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Genisis owner
Very good service each and every time.. recommend it to everyone..
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

AN
Alexander N.
Waterford, MI
06/26/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI TUCSON 2017
excellent across the board service and sales
a.n.n.

THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Saint Clair, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2018 Category: Service
excellent service and love my vehicle
Very efficient and very friendly
Honest and take pride in their service
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

AG
Anthony G.
Charter Township Of Clinton, MI
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Team is great!
Service team is great! From the Manager to the technicians to the Shuttle service drivers.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Meg C.
Mount Clemens, MI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
They where very courteous, and offered to shuttle me home and pick me back up when my car was ready. It was great because I was sick at the time and I did t want to wait at the dealership. They do have a very cozy waiting room. They where fast, and able to squeeze me in. They let me know of any other issues my car had as well. I will definitely be taking my car back here, to get a few leaks fixed.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Charter Township Of Clinton, MI
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Friendly agents.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Good team good product
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Very easy and quick to get an appointment.
Scott the service representative is so friendly and courteous. Everyone speaks to you and make you feel very welcomed every time I visit.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Utica, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Elder Hyundai = Quality Service Experience
I have been to Elder Hyundai for service twice and both times were great experiences. This is a relatively new dealership in the area and I am glad that they are here to service my Sonata. In both instances, they came in under the time quoted for the service appointment. I recommend this dealership to all Hyundai owners.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your 5 star response!

Matt M.
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Elder Hynundai's Service Dept is second to none. I'm willing to drive over 20 miles to get there!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Macomb, MI
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service by Tom
They explained all the charges and even though I didn't have an appointment, they got took care of me. The concierge service by Genesis is a great benefit.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018