Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

SI
Sam I.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly customer service.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Jennifer B.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff, nice waiting area, service is quick
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Michelle H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
This was my first visit to Elder Hyundai and upon arrival the staff made me feel as though I've been a customer for years. Scott was superb in explaining the ins and outs of service appointment. Thank you for your great customer service.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Selfridge, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
I have utilized Elder Hyundai for service on my Genesis for the past 2 years.

On each service call I was met with a smile and handshake by Scott.and Tom. They are always helpful and informative on what should and needs to be done. Their help has kept my vehicle running optimally.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you very much for your comments and 5 star review!

HA

Troy, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Almost everything done
The oil change and ECM update was done

Several days later i get the message service is required. I had to reset the oil change reminder. A basic expectation at a dealer ship.

Does not give me confidence for major service
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you very much for your review!

Cecelia M.
Saint Clair, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2020 Category: Service
oil change
great service, friendly staff, professional mechanics, trustworthy employees
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

James B.
Detroit, MI
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Honest Service advice
Our Service advisor Austin was very precise and "honest" with the evaluation of service that needed to be preformed on our Hyundai Santa Fe. Austin explained all option's we had for our repair's which was greatly appreciated by us. His technician found a serious rusted brake line that needed to be replaced and that would not have been discovered at any other service shop. I highly recommend this Hyundai dealership and service department. The service department gave a thorough and precise and honest evaluation of all service issues with our vehicle. Elder Hyundai should be very proud to have Austin as an employee.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Pleased result
Problem was diagnosed and appropriate remedy was satisfactorily performed.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Delphine C.
Great Quick Service
Tom the service manager and Scot the service write up person, are always friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. They are very quick to write up work orders and efficient. Service work is quickly done, and oil changes don't take long, 30 minutes.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

KW
Kevin W.
Macomb, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Multi Engineer
Elder Service is thorough and succeeds to understand the customer at all levels.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

AP
Anna P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Mileage maintenance
It was easy to make an appointment for a time that was convenient for me, they promptly took my care and kept me updated.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you very much for your  5 star review!

GG
George G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Honest, friendly Hyundai dealership
I stopped by this dealership a couple months ago for the first oil & filter change, but was told that it was too early, and that I should return when my Sonata had 5,000 miles.

I just received a recall notice regarding a software update and the vehicle mileage happened to be 5,100.

I took my Sonata in for the oil change & tire rotation & also took care of the software update (recall issue). The lounge area was comfortable & the work was completed in a timely manner.

I was notified that since this was my first oil & filter change, that the cost was covered by the sales department. I was also notified that since the tires were wearing evenly, that the $ 17.99 tire rotation was not necessary. My total cost for this visit was $ 00.00.

I left Elder Hyundai with a smile and the knowledge that I will definitely be back.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Chester C.
Macomb, MI
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Srvice
Professional, friendly service - will always go to ELDER for service and new vehicles. Always leave satisfied.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

KD
Kristen D.
Warren, MI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Our service advisor was fantastic! He had mentioned he was new but you would have never known it. I've been an advisor for 30 years an he was text book perfect!! Based on this experience, we will definitely be back.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019