Linda M.
Hyundai Accent
Service Appt.
It was time for an oil change. What I appreciate is that it is never "just" an oil change. It was time for a tire rotation, plus brakes, tires, lights and fluids were checked as part of normal service and not anything you have to specifically ask for. Very comforting to know that was done. With the Money Mailer coupon the cost was minimal. Welcome back Russ!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Linda for your review and letting us know you were happy with the service you received. Will see you at your next service!

BN
Bob N.
Bartlett, IL
Great Place
I’ve never had a bad experience with these guys!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Bob!

Joanne K.
Excellant customer service
The mechanics who work at Elk Grove Marathon are always available to take a look at my concerns without an appointment. Russ and the mechanic team are courteous and considerate.
Recently my car needed major repairs and Russ kept me apprised on that status by phoning me. I never had to call. And my car is repaired and the engine is "purring".
Problem solved and everyone treated me well.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Joanne for that great review and thank you again for trusting us with your family vehicles! Will see you again at your next service!

GP
Gregg P.
Streamwood, IL
Chevrolet Corvette
07/12/2019
Battery Cables
Difficult job. Took tech about 3 1/2 hours to install both positive & negative cables. As usual the job was done very well. Very satisfied with the work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you Gregg for being patient with us while working on your Corvette. I'm glad our techs were able to get your car done the same day. Thank you again for your business and trusting us with your prized possession!

GD
Gary D.
07/11/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable personel
Russ always explains in detail what needs to be repaired.
Repairs were always done correctly.
Recommendations are offered as to what might help your vehicle run more efficiently however no
high pressure sales tactics.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Gary for sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

Marge M.
Ford Taurus X
07/11/2019
Staff helpfulness.
I always have great service and helpful staff here at Manny’s Marathon. They know how to fix what’s wrong and help you on your way.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Marge! Thank you again for your business and trusting us with your family cars.

WP
Will P.
Kia Sorento
07/10/2019
My recent service.
What can I say? The service was excellent, the staff was knowledgeable and polite, and the overall experience was great. I will continue to be a customer and to suggest to friends at my local Elk Grove Village Veterans of Foreign Wars that they too pay a visit here.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you Will for the great review and for sharing your experience with us! Please tell everyone to come see us. Thank you again for your business!

PS
Paul S.
Itasca, IL
Buick LeSabre
Great work on the Buick
Great work on replacing the starter on my Buick will be back in the fall for a winter check up
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Paul!  I'm glad I was able to get you in & out the same day. Will see you back in a few months! Thank you again for your business!

DK
Denise K.
Itasca, IL
Nissan Murano
07/09/2019
I had a great experience. The service was quick and professional. I will return
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Denise for sharing your experience with us!

Mark P.
07/09/2019
Very honest, no hidden charges

Thank you Mark!

SD
Steve D.
07/09/2019
Manny and his team work hard at trying to give you the best price.My car runs excellent, I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Steve for sharing your experience! Will see you at your next service!

Janet C.
07/08/2019
Great sincere service with a smile!
Great sincere service with a smile! I have been coming here for many years. Manny kept my Altima alive for over 104,000 miles with great service so I could give the car to my Grandson for a HS graduation gift so he could drive to and from College of DuPage for two years before going to Loyola. Thank you Manny, Russ, & Team.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Janet for that great review and thank you for your loyal business all these years!

Terry B.
Chrysler Sebring
07/08/2019
Great Service as always
Perfect service as usual.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Terry!

Jim G.
Volkswagen Eos
07/05/2019
VW oil change
Always get good service, usually while I go for breakfast across the parking lot.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you again Jim for being patient while we serviced your car!

AJ
Andrew J.
Ford Edge
07/02/2019
Honest people
First off, I wanted to keep the business with local people. They are very honest and very professional. Got my car in and done right away. Also dropped me off and picked me up when my car was ready.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you Andrew for that great review and sharing your first time experience with us! Thank you again for your business,

DA
Dan A.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/01/2019
Not just a number
Your not just a number when you go to EGM your treated like family. Bring all my vehicles here and never a bad experience.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thanks Dan!  It was great seeing you the other day and catching up on things.

John P.
Buick LaCrosse
07/01/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff are a bunch of great guys. They are fair in price and do great work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you John!

LC
Laura C.
Schaumburg, IL
Nissan Murano
06/29/2019
Won't go to anyone else!
Usually always talk to Russ and Bob, they always go out of their way to help their customers. Explain everything and answer all questions. Honest, awesome mechanics. I trust no one else. CALL THEM!!!!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you Laura for that great review and thank you again for your business!

HW
Heather W.
Elgin, IL
AC recharge
Very kind and helpful. They got me in on the same day where other places were not so accommodating. Thank you all again for making it easy!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you Heather for leaving a five star review on sharing your experience with us. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you on your AC issue! Thank you again for your business!

VV