Carl D. S.
Jeep Cherokee
03/04/2021
Carl Sabo
An honest and fair price for repair. Manager Russ even showed me bad parts without me having to ask. Keep up good work! Carl
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you Carl for your review and for trusting us with your family vehicles.

03/02/2021
Always honest and great service.
I'm a caregiver and need my car.
EMG Automotive has always gone above and beyond to get me the fastest service.
I always get an honest answer on what's wrong with the car.
Also think the pricing is fair as well.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and trusting us with your vehicles. Thank you again for your business!

Donna M.
03/01/2021
Honest,
If you want mechanics you can trust, take your car to EGM! I have had nothing but good experiences with them. The facility is clean and the staff professional and friendly.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you Donna for the five star review and for sharing your experience with us!  Thanks again for coming in and giving us the opportunity to service your car.

Terry B.
Chrysler Sebring
02/26/2021
Great service as usual.i won't take my card anywhere else.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you Terry for that review and for coming in for auto service!

Dean B.
Schaumburg, IL
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Dean said her experience at the business was great considering the circumstances of the weather. Dean said she was very stressed out but the employees were nice, helpful and explained everything to her.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/27/2021

Thank you Dean for the five star review and for sharing your first time experience with us!

Nissan Sentra
02/25/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Very efficient.
I have always taken my car here and never been disappointed. I have complete trust in their abilities.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you so much for your review and kind words!  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.

NJ
Nancy J.
Schaumburg, IL
Kia Optima
02/24/2021
As always Russ and his team were friendly, efficient , professional and just perfect. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for everything.

Nancy
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/25/2021

Thanks Nancy for the great review and for coming in for car service!  Will see you again at your next service.

Cathy H.
Knowledgeable, friendly and professional
EGM is awesome. They are so welcoming, super mechanics and priced right. I would recommend them highly!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you Cathy!!  It was great seeing you again and thanks for coming in for service!

Donna R.
Honda Repair
Russ and crew are very knowledgeable, accommodating and meticulous. They go above and beyond to fix your vehicle, are upfront with necessary repairs and cost. They will also advise of other issues they find and but are not pushy.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you Donna for sharing your experience with us. I'm so happy to hear how Russ and our crew took good care of your car. Thank you again for coming in and for your review.

KK
Karen K.
Orland Park, IL
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2021
Great, friendly service
Manny and Russ do a great job. I can trust what they say to fix my car.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you Karen for the five star review and for sharing you experience with us!

02/20/2021
Great job as always
Prompt, courteous, reliable service. I wouldn’t trust my cars to anyone else.I appreciated the ability to do no-contact drop off and pick up.
Thanks, EGM.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you so much for the great comments and for sharing your experience with us!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/18/2021
Great work, affordable price.
Great job on the Silverado.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you for the five star review and for sharing your experience with us!

Chicago, IL
Chrysler 300
Everything was fixed
Everything that was wrong was addressed. My car passed the emissions test as a result.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thanks again for your business!

WG
William G.
Oil Change
Oil change went smoothly.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/18/2021

Glad to hear everything went smoothly!  Thank you for sharing!

Union, IL
Volkswagen Passat
02/17/2021
My whole family have been coming here for years
Able to get my car in on short notice, vehicle is done when expected time is given. My family has know Russ for over 30 years over all great guys!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and for that great review!