John B.
Jeep Cherokee
11/21/2020
A+ Service
I've been a satisfied customer for years and know I can always count on Manny, Russ, and the guys for quality service at a fair price.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you John for the five star review and for your many years of business and trusting us with all your vehicles!

WG
William G.
11/20/2020
Oil Change
Great service as always. Came in before work, and it was completed quickly.

Thank you William!

SR
Sandra R.
11/20/2020
Always reliable!
We bring all our family cars to EGM....the prices are great and service is fantastic! We will continue to bring our cars there because you need a place you can trust and rely on.

Thank you Sandra!

RL
Ralph L.
Buick LaCrosse
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said 3 years happy with service excellent people there, they know what they're doing and been very good to him.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you Ralph for that great review and for sharing your 3 years of experience with us!

Margaret W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Margaret said the staff are very nice people and they provide very good service.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you Margaret for sharing your experience with us.

Mike H.
11/18/2020
Great Service and honest
I’ve found EGM to be the most honest and trustworthy service shop I’ve been too. Prices are always reasonable.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you Mike!

SU
Steve U.
11/18/2020
Great place to get your car fixed
Fare prices , gets the work done on time and always try to fit you in. EMG Automotive rocks!!

Thank you Steve!

Andy B.
11/17/2020
Great service first time there very satisfied
Great service this was my first time there was very satisfied will be getting all my automotive work there from now on
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Andy for that five star review and for sharing your first time experience with us! Will see you again at your next service.

Thomas S.
Outstanding Work, Done on Time

Thank you Thomas!

Customer Service
The best customer service ever
I feel like I’m at the top of the line dealership
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for that great review! I'm glad to hear our staff took good care of your auto repair needs. Thank you again for business and will see you again at your next service.

AH
Ann H.
Totally reliable service.
You always get to the bottom of problems I am having. Very honest and upfront about what does not need or needs to be done and the cost. Yay Russ!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you Ann for that great review and for sharing your expereince with us about our Service Manager Russ.

SD
Sheryl D.
Excellent and quality service
I’ve been going for years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I trust their recommendations and absolutely trust the work that needs to be done.
And now with Covid it’s a safe and clean environment.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you Sheryl for that great review and for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you to hear you feel safe using our waiting area. Thank you again for your many years of business!

SR
Sandy R.
Streamwood, IL
Jeep Patriot
11/16/2020
Always fantastic service. Very reliable.
Have gone there for years. Wouldn’t take our vehicles any where else’s. Very trustworthy and always pleasant.

Thank you Sandy!

Cathy H.
11/16/2020
Great Service and Employees
This was my first time bringing a car to EGM and I couldn't be happier. They were friendly, knowledgeable, not pushy about work and did an excellent job. My car is running perfect --thank you EGM and staff!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you Cathy for sharing your first time experience with us! I'm so happy to hear our staff made you feel comfortable with the service you received on your 2015 Honda CRV.  Thank you again for business!

Carla B.
Nissan Sentra
11/14/2020
Friendly staff. Clean.
I always take my car here. They are very friendly and do a great job in a timely manner.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/16/2020