Linda M.
Hyundai Accent
05/09/2021
60000 Mile Check-Up
This was an all day job as the car was in for the 60,000 mile service. Luckily, after dropping it off in the morning Randy was able to give me a ride home, then pick me up when the car was ready. Makes such a difference when you don't have to worry about transportation to and from. Thank you Randy and Russ for great customer service.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you Linda for the five star review and for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad to hear Our Service Manager Russ and Service Advisor Randy took good care of you and your Hyundai!  Thank you again for your business!

LH
Lisa H.
Roselle, IL
05/07/2021
Only place i will be taking my car to
The team here is not only friendly but also very professional. I am very happy with the work they have done on my Ford Escape. They are my go to shoo now moving forward!!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you Lisa for that great review! Happy to hear we are your new go to shop!!

Debbie L.
05/06/2021
Great customer service by Russ
Very informative. Never felt pressured great customer service
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you Debbie for the five star review and for sharing your first time experience with us! Thank you again for your business and for giving us the opportunity to service your Nissan.

Tina B.
Chevrolet Trax
05/05/2021
Friendly service
The staff at EGM is always friendly, and thorough when explaining your services.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Tina!!

Christina(Tina) M.
Hyundai Tucson
I found THE ONE!
I love to hold onto my cars so I need a good mechanic as much as I need air, water, and God's love. EGM Automotive came highly recommended and they did not disappoint. The quote matched the final price and the prices were fair. My 12 year old car sounds brand new. The staff are very friendly and the waiting area is clean. I felt very comfortable there. My boyfriend and I will be bringing our cars back for years.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Tina for that great review and for sharing your first time experience with us. I'm very glad to hear our staff took good care of your Hyundai Tucson brake service.  Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Nice atmosphere, quality work, very professional
Nice atmosphere, quality work, very professional
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for your five star review!

FC
Flo C.
Itasca, IL
Always a Great Experience
Really nice people work here and always informative of what's going on with your car. I have an older car so I will be a regular here. This visit was because my right wiper arm wasn't moving. I brought my car in on a Friday and had a planned trip to Tennessee on Sunday so I really needed this fixed that day. Turns out it was a wiper transmission I needed but not available for a couple of days from the dealer. They were still able to find an aftermarket transmission that they installed that day. I was happy and it works just as well as the OEM part would have. They also recharged my air conditioner and even put my front license plate on for me that had fallen off during the winter. Getting the part and doing the repairs would take a little time so they gave me a ride home and then picked me up to go back and get my car when it was ready at the end of the day. Their prices are fair and the service is great. You just won't go wrong by taking your car to EGM. Don't hesitate!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you Flo for that great review and for sharing your experience with us! I'm happy to hear Russ and our crew were able to get your Chevy Equinox done that same day so you can make your road trip to Tennessee!  Thank you again for your business and for trusting us with your vehicle.

Jessica S.
Pontiac Vibe
The service was EXCELLENT
From the minute I walked through the door, they were GREAT. They made me feel very comfortable and the service was the BEST
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you Jessica for the five star review and for sharing your first time experience with us! Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to service your Pontiac Vibe.

LH
Leslie H.
Lincoln MKX
04/30/2021
Had to bring our daughters car in for routine oil change. Found out her battery wasn’t going to make it thru the summer. Russ gave us a great price and had the exact battery we wanted. Got everything done in one visit and peace of mind our daughter won’t be stranded
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad to hear our Master Certified Technician found an issue with the battery so a future breakdown will be avoided. Thank you again for trusting us with your daughters car.

JO
Julie O.
04/30/2021
Always pleasant and very thorough.

Thank you Julie!!

Rich H.
Hyundai Genesis
Great Auto Repair Shop
Good people who provide great service in Elk Grove Village. Give them a try.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Rich for the five stars and review!!

Mia S.
Carol Stream, IL
Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021
Honest mechanics & fair prices
Staff is friendly, they will give you their honest opinion and do not pressure you into getting extra work done. I will continue to come here and would recommend to anyone.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you so much Mia for that great review and for trusting our staff and service department to work on your vehicles!

Michael M.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the business got the job done and everything was in working order.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you Michael for the 5 five star review and for sharing your first time experience with us!

Michael P.
Dodge Magnum
04/28/2021
EMG knows their stuff
I. am a local resident and appreciate the helpful and reliable help they always offer. They will take car of you vehicle right
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Michael for the five star review and it's our pleasure to service your vehicle keeping it reliable on the road!

LD
Lee D.
Roselle, IL
04/24/2021
Keep it running
I feel EGM is very honest with the repairs that are needed. That’s the main reason I have been going there for years.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Lee for the five star review and for trusting us all these years with your family vehicles!