SK
Sigmund K.
06/12/2019
The employees
Work done and completed as promised. So far all is well. Never disappointed with Bobbies workmanship. And with the attention from Russ who always listens to you to solve the issue.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Sigmund for your great review and for being patient while we get your car up and running safely again!

Robert C.
Nissan Maxima
06/11/2019
Russ and Manny
Great work as always what work was needed was explained n priced right away and that was the price if additional work was needed I was contacted and had to give my approval great job by master mechanic
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Bob for that great review! Thank you again for being a loyal customer and trusting us with your family cars the last 10 years!

Jim S.

Allison D.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/07/2019
Very helpful
This is my second experience at Elk Grove Marathon and both times have been great. The staff is very helpful and professional. They take the time to explain things and give you options about the repairs. I will definitely continue to use them.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Allison for sharing your second time experience with us! We are happy to hear you will continue to use us in the near future. Thank you again for your business!

TERRY B.
Great Service as always
Manny's shop is the best in the Elk Grove area. I love this place.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Terry for that review and thank you again for your business!

Barbara B.
06/05/2019
Honest review of auto needs and explanation of needs
Courtesy of all staff and patience in review of auto needs
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Barbara for trusting us wit h your automotive needs!

Schaumburg, IL
06/05/2019
We like the work Russ does.
We trust Russ to do good work and give us his honest opinion about what work needs to be done.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for trusting us and thank you again for your business!

GE
Gail E.
06/03/2019
Great, friendly, honest mechanics
Always happy with the work done, price and friendly employees! Highly recommend.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you Gail for your review! Thank you again for your business!

06/03/2019
Will answer questions
After getting a recommendation from a neighborhood friend, I walked in one after to ask questions about my vehicle. Russ was more than willing to answer my questions without hesitation.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your automotive needs! Thank you again for your business!

Kia Optima
06/02/2019
Trustworthy
Is very hard to find a auto mechanic shop where you feel comfortable when you walk in for service, they make you feel welcome and accommodate you in to their schedule, they don’t make you feel like you are interrupting, overall very good customer service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you again for your five star review!

LD
Lee D.
06/01/2019
Honest work!
A very busy shop, cars parked everywhere but I can see why! They give you a time frame for repairs and do their best to be on time. Very dependable! They are batting a 1000 for me.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Lee for being patient with us while we get your oil change service in and out quickly. Thanks again for your business and review!

RU
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you Ron!

Jim B.
05/31/2019
Excellent job. Russ was very helpful
Very happy with The work. I will be glad to recommend you.

Thank you very much Jim!

GM
Greg M.
Itasca, IL
Kia Sedona
05/31/2019
Look no further for automotive repair.
I was looking for a repair shop that I could count on to be reasonably priced and very professional and found it with Elk Grove Marathon. Both Russ and Manny will take care of you with any service issue you need done.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Greg for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you found us and giving us the opportunity to service all your family vehicles! Thank you again for your business.

CG
Carmelita G.
05/30/2019
I Don't even know how to express how wonderful they were to me. I Would recommend them to everyone I know
They are by far the most honest and trustworthy people. They went above and beyond for me. I Can't say enough good things about them. I Would recommend them to all of my family and friends.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Carmelita for your kind words and five star review! We appreciate you and thank you for your business.

SZ
Sara Z.
Roselle, IL
05/30/2019
Fair, honest service provider
Having a reliable, trustworthy auto service place is one of the most underrated, but important relationships everyone needs. I'm glad to have found Russ and his team, and count on them to tell me what needs to be done with my vehicles, and when.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Sara for that great review and kind words about Russ and our staff. I'm glad to hear you can count on our crew for all your automotive needs! Thank you again for your business!

Cathy H.
05/29/2019
I have been going to Russ forever. Always polite and honest.
They are alwsys polite, considerate, and get the job done.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Cathy for being a loyal customer all these years! Thank you again for the five star review and for your business.

05/26/2019
Honest & Professional
I simply had an oil change .. the work was done promptly and professionally. Russ and crew do good honest work .. and those ethics are important to me. EGM is a great place to have your car serviced.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business.

TT
Tad T.
05/25/2019
My car was falling apart and these guys made it like new.
My brakes were vibrating and making noise. These guys fixed it for less than I expected. They changed my oil to what the manufacturer suggested. They fixed my stalling problem. I was holding the gas down to keep my chevy equinox from stalling. Stop and go was stop and stall. The engine died everytime I tried to go! They read the codes, they did the fixes. All is right in the world again with my car. I am a dad with 4 cars in my fleet. Soon to be 5 cars. Russ is honest and awesome. Follow him to wherever he goes. The fix was 700$ for ? ...1 day labor and parts??? They looked the second day and got the work done day 2... I make 200$ a day they make 650$? That's what took my last star off for these guys. They know how to keep their lights on. $$$
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Tad for your honest review with your 2014 Chevy Equinox you had in last week. I'm glad to hear our ASE Master Certified Techs were able to diagnose and fix your car correctly. I would just like to clarify a couple of things, of the $650 is the total bill combined with labor, parts, misc fees and taxes. Our prices are fair in line with other independent auto shops.  That being said we did not make $650. of profit, just a FYI.  If you would like a better explanation, I will be more than happy to discuss this further with you. We hope next time we can get a five star review.  Thank you again for your business!

GP
Gregg P.
Streamwood, IL
Chevrolet Corvette
05/23/2019
85 Corvette
Oil change & coolant flush. Russ friendly, staff does good work. Making another appointment in 2 weeks for further main range. Only shop I take Corvette to.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Gregg for the five star review and great comments about the service you received from our staff. Will see you again at your next service, thanks again for your business!