PH
Pete H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Awesome as usual
I rarely give 5 Stars to anyone, because there’s always room for improvement. But EGM always goes above and beyond my expectations. Another great job by Manny, Russ, and the team.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Pete! That really means a lot to our crew and I to hear how happy you are with the service you have received. Thank you for the five star review and thank you again for your business!

SP
Shane P.
02/19/2020
Can you change the name on my account from " Shane" to Steve? lol!
Wonderful service as always! Thx!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/19/2020

Hi Steve, I took care of it. I replaced your sons name with your name. Thanks again for the review and for your business!

Thomas M.
Brakes
Appointment was easy to make, received quote in advance, scope of work was confirmed before work was done and completed on time
Very friendly reception
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Tom for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly for you. Thank you again for your business and five star review.

Martina C.
Itasca, IL
02/18/2020
Quick oil change
Oil change was done in a timely manner. Thx,!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/18/2020

Excellent! Thank you again Martina!

CG
Charlie G.
Ford Fiesta
02/18/2020
Very friendly customer service
Russ is very friendly and provides great customer service. He communicates very well and provides clear direction on the repairs needed and options to consider for your repairs.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you Charlie for sharing your experience with us. Russ our Service Manager is awesome to work with and so is our crew. Thank you again for your review and business!

Dennis P.
02/17/2020
Very pleased
Russ is very honest
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/18/2020

Yes he is Dennis!  Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.

Ted M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Ted said the staff are very good, they checked everything thoroughly and made suggestions as to what services are needed. He was told that his ball joint should be replaced and gave him an estimate. They told him that there is a minor problem with his fuel system and it will be wise to flush the fuel system and gave him an estimate for that as well. He said he will take care of those problems as soon as possible so he can leave a good vehicle to his daughters.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you Ted for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear Russ and our crew took the time to evaluate the condition of your car and gave you options on what needs to be repaired first. Thank you again for trusting us with your family vehicles. Will see you again at your next service.

Jeff S.
Honda Civic Si
02/12/2020
Home town service
EGM Automotive is a great place to take your car.
I’ve never felt pressured to do something that I wasn’t ready to do, although I always get a list of items that may need attention.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you Jeff for that great review and thanks again for being a long time customer of ours!

Brian B.
Elgin, IL
Lincoln MKS
02/11/2020
Quality customer Service!
Outstanding mechanics & reasonable prices. Top notch customer service. I will continue to bring Vehicles to EGM for years to come.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you Brian for that great review! Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.

Keith B.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/07/2020
Dealership smealership. EGM is my new mechanic
EGM was able service my car at the last minute even though they were already short staffed after i got a flat tireon the road the next morning after a heavy snowfall.
EGM recommended a towing company to pick up the car and deliver it to their shop. Also after expecting a huge service cost I was pleasantly surprised that neither the service or the tow were that expensive.
I appreciate that they took the time to service my car right away and get me back on the road that same evening even though the business didnt make much money off of me. This type of care will have me switching most if not all of my service from dealerships to EGM.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you Keith for that great review and sharing your experience with us. Yes we are your dealer alternative repair shop :).  Thank you again for your review and business. Will see you again at your next service.

Mark B.
02/07/2020
EGM Review
Manny and Russ are honest repair. Very rare and nice to have. I\ve never been disappointed in their prices for repairs needed or the quality of the repair.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you Mark for your kind words and thank you again for trusting us with your vehicles.

GC
Gyl C.
Itasca, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/06/2020
They don’t make them like this anymore.
Honesty, good quality work! Remember me by name. Excellent quality service. Came highly recommended by triple AAA. In high standing with me and very long standing quality shop with so many....
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you Gyl for that great review! I will pass this along to my crew. Always good to hear positive feedback from our customers. Thank you again for your business and we will see you again at your next service.

Shauna W.
Buick LeSabre
02/05/2020
Trustworthy
Our family has been bringing our cars to EGM Automotive for quite a while now and we have never been disappointed. Feeling confident about EGM's work ethic makes it an easy decision to have our cars serviced there. Love the new look and snack bar too!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you Shauna for that great review and for trusting us to work on your vehicles all these years. I'm happy to hear you like our new look and snack bar too. Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.

Karen M.
02/04/2020
I received great service. This was my 2nd visit. I was in for an oil change last week and was made aware of some things that needed attention. I made this 2nd appointment where not only were scheduled services performed, but a small issue with my brake pads was found and corrected. My car was done in the time stated. Very happy. Will return here for my vehicle needs and will recommend them to my friends.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you Karen for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear our crew found an issue with your brakes while installing new rear tires. Thanks again for your business and we will see you at your next service.

Michael S.
02/01/2020
Take your cars here. Period!
EGM Automotive has serviced many of our cars over the years. I have never had a bad experience. Thorough diagnosis, honest quotes, reliable service and excellent customer relations. I’ve never met the owner or techs, but the first time you talk to Russ, the manager, you’ll know your car is in good hands. Highly recommended!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you Michael for that excellent review about your experience with Russ and our crew the other day. We thank you for trusting us with your family vehicles and thank you again for your business!