08/11/2020
A local gem
I support local businesses. Supporting EGM AUTOMOTIVE is a no-brainer ... they are a reliable, trustworthy, honest, and exceptional auto mechanic establishment. You won’t regret bringing your vehicle here for service
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you! Thank you...for that great review and for supporting our local business!

LD
Lee D.
Roselle, IL
08/11/2020
Done right
EGM Automotive is easy to work with. I have a lot of confidence in them to do repairs honestly and efficiently!

Thank you Lee!

TO
Tom O.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/09/2020
Great job
Once again you guys did what you said you would, when you said you would at the price you estimated. Too bad I had to say “once again”. Maybe I should just buy a new car.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 08/11/2020

Haha... thank you Tom for the five star review. I'm sure it rides like a new car again with new tires all around. I'm glad we were able to beat Firestone tire quote for you. Thanks again for your business and for trusting us with your Cadillac CTS!  Will see your again at your next service!

Michael C.
Dodge Challenger
08/06/2020
Fair and Honest
Have been using EGM for a little while now and am pleased with their service and professionalism.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you Michael for sharing your experience so far with us!  Thank you the five stars and review!

PR
Paul R.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
08/06/2020
Honest and friendly
Russ is on his friendly knowledgeable staff works fast and the work is one to the highest Standards
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you Paul for the five stars and great review!

KK
Kathy K.
08/05/2020
This was only my second time here. The staff is friendly and most importantly very knowledgeable. They took me at my appointment time too. I would highly recommend this shop.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you Kathy for sharing your experience with us and thank you for the star review!

Hoffman Est, IL
Scion tC
08/04/2020
oil change and tire rotation
Phenominal job. The service was above and beyond me expectation. I will go back with all my car needs in the future.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for the great review!

WG

Thank you William!

NG
Nancy G.
07/30/2020
Friendly and thorough. No pressure for additional nonurgent repairs.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you Nancy!

WV
William V.
07/28/2020
Above & Beyond
Fixed my check engine light & took to emission test & it passed. All set for 2 more years.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you William for the five star review!  Thank you again for your business.

MV
MaryRose V.
Subaru Legacy
07/25/2020
I got a oil change and some new filters. Good Costumer service, nice people, job was done in 45 minutes- 1 hour. Very quick and efficient.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you MaryRose!  I'm glad our crew got you & out efficiently.  Thank you again for your five star review & business!

GE
Gyl E.
Itasca, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2020
Honesty!!
My husband and I only bring our vehicles to this shop! ITS THE ONLY AUTOMOTIVE SHOP WE TRUST!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you Gyl for TRUSTING us!!

GG
Geraldine G.
Mercury Sable
07/22/2020
Employees are the best
I have been using the services of EMG Automotive for many years and I am completely satisfied with their excellent work.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Jeri!   It's our pleasure to service your car all these years!  Thank you again for your business.

RP
Raymond P.
Jeep Compass
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said they're great and polite.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Raymond!

AG
Alfonso G.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/21/2020
Brake job
Second time bringing my car here. I had forgot that my brakes needed to get done and actually got a text from Manny to remind me. Scheduled an appointment That day and car is not shaking anymore when applying brakes. Very honest shop.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Alfonso for the five star review!  I'm glad our crew was able to get you in & out the same day! Thank you agin for your business and will see you again at your next service.