WT
Wendy T.
Acura TL
11/16/2019
EGM AUTOMOTIVE is #1 in the neighborhood
As a single, professional woman, I’m skeptical of shopping around for deals when it comes to essentials like healthcare, home & auto maintenance. Thats why my autocare has been entrusted to EGM aka Manny’s Marathon for the past 9 yrs. They are consistently trustworthy, diagnostically accurate, competitively priced & friendly. Quality techs mean its “ one & done.” Leaving one less thing for me to worry about. Ladies- try EGM Automotive for your auto-care. You will not be disappointed.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you Wendy for that awesome review! You have been coming to us as long as I have owned Elk Grove Marathon/EGM Automotive. Thank you for trusting us with your family vehicles all these years. Thank you again for your business and review.

LH
Lynn H.
Itasca, IL
11/14/2019
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
BROUGHT MY VAN IN TO CHECK FOR LEAK IN TIRE. THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING AFTER CHECKING FOR 20 MIN.
EVERY IS OK NOW NO IDIOT LIGHT ON AND THE SERVICE WAS NO CHARGE FOR THERE TIME.
STILL LEFT TIP FOR THERE EFFORT.
WILL FOR SURE GO BACK AND RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Lynn for sharing your experience with us!

AC
Andi C.
11/14/2019
EVERYTHING1
I trust that proper workmanship and integrity will be done! I have never been disappointed!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Andi!

Barbara B.
11/13/2019
Good car care
courteous, understanding representatives. Take time to explain in simple terms.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Barbara!

Jim S.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are very knowledgeable, on time, and courteous.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Jim!

Donna C.
Buick Skylark
11/07/2019
Best service and mechanics in Elk Grove Village
We bring both of our cars to EGM and always know Russ will take excellent care of us. He is so knowledgeable and honest. We refer all out friends and neighbors to EGM.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Donna!

LF
Lori F.
Des Plaines, IL
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Lori said the staff are nice, friendly, fast and accurate.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Lori!

FG
Frank G.
Roselle, IL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/05/2019
The best repair facility around
Manny and Russ do such a great job on all of my cars and are more reliable and trustworthy than any auto dealer I’ve ever used. I highly recommend EGM
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Frank!

Jason B.
10/30/2019
Professional service
I’ve used Russ for 3 of my cars. He is always totally honest and does not try to up sell you anything you do not need. All work is done in the time frame promised and at the price quote. He’s even not charged for a procedure that was found after he was into the job and found additional problems. All the mechanics are great. EGM is that shop you need to fix you up perfect! Thanks
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Jason for that great review about Russ and thank you for sharing your experience with us!  As you know by now we are straight shooters here and will only recommend needed services on your car. Thank you again for your business!

Donna S.

Wood Dale, IL
Chrysler 200
10/23/2019
EGM Automotive
Another great experience with Russ and the team at EGM Automotive. Always top notch service and a very, very reasonable price. Most importantly I trust this team, they always make sure I'm comfortable with my options, repairs and service. I've been dealing with Russ for over 15 years and I've NEVER been disappointed - he sets the standard in professional service!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Chris for sharing your great experience with us! I'm glad to hear our awesome Service Manager Russ has taken care of your automotive needs. We have a great crew here and they will never sell you something you do not need. Thank you for trusting us and thank you again for your business!

Robert H.
10/21/2019
Awesomely awesome
Squeezed in a much needed brake pad/rotor replacement on a Saturday without an appt. My go to shop for anything not warrantied by the dealership.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Robert for that 5 star review! I'm glad to hear our crew was able to get you in & out Saturday! Thank you again for your business!

Nissan Rogue
10/21/2019
Regular Maintenance
Good Job. Done when promised...
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your review!!

Mary Ann C.
Great staff!.
Knowledgeable diagnosis of the problem, quick response to make an appointment for repair & excellent service from Russ & the whole staff
ay a fair price!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Mary Ann for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad we we're able to get you in & out quickly. Thank you again for your business!

FM
Franco M.
Acura TL
10/16/2019
Honest up front quality service!
Great service! Russ is very knowledgeable and explains what you need to know! The establishment is well organized and clean! If you’re looking for an honest mechanic...this is the place!

Thank you!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Franco for that great 5 star review! Russ is awesome to work with and we are glad to have him on board. Thank you again for your business.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Toyota Camry Solara
Outstanding
Russ! His customer service!! Knowing you’re getting honest pricing....great expertise.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your experience with us! Russ is great to work with and very knowledgeable about cars & light trucks. Thank you again for trusting us and for your business!

SK
Sigmund K.
Great service and pricing
Great attention to details on repairs and the staff members at EGM. Thanks for always there when we have car related problems. Snacks are a not bad either.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Sigmund for sharing your experience with us!  I'm glad we are here whenever your car is need of service. Thank you again for many years of loyalty to EGM Automotive.

John A. C.
Addison, IL
Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019
Professional Service
The entire experience is excellent. Professional, accomodating and on time.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you John!

BO
Bernie O.
10/14/2019
Passenger window not working.
Passenger window not working so they did a diagnostic test that cost me $100. I was told they would have to order the part from the dealer & it would cost about $600. I told them it was not worth it & he agreed.Everyone knows that ordering a part from a dealer is a rip-off. Why not order from a parts store like Rock Auto.I have ordered from them in the past & they have every part a car would need.If they would call & get a fair price from them I might consider having the job done. As of now I'm out $100 & still have the same problem.Let me know if that is possible. I did appreciate them picking me up at my house when I had no way to get there to pick up my car.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Bernie for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to see we only received a 3 star review, but I do understand where your coming from. If you would like to order that switch from Rock Auto we can install it for you. We currently do not work with that company. Russ will reach out to you soon about arranging a time for us to help you install a new switch from Rock Auto if you like. Thank you again for your business!

Louise M.
10/04/2019
Real nice place so clean
So clean great waiting room very friendly
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Louise! I'm glad you like our newly remodeled waiting room. Thank you again for your business!