Shauna W.
Buick LeSabre
02/05/2020
Trustworthy
Our family has been bringing our cars to EGM Automotive for quite a while now and we have never been disappointed. Feeling confident about EGM's work ethic makes it an easy decision to have our cars serviced there. Love the new look and snack bar too!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you Shauna for that great review and for trusting us to work on your vehicles all these years. I'm happy to hear you like our new look and snack bar too. Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.

Karen M.
02/04/2020
I received great service. This was my 2nd visit. I was in for an oil change last week and was made aware of some things that needed attention. I made this 2nd appointment where not only were scheduled services performed, but a small issue with my brake pads was found and corrected. My car was done in the time stated. Very happy. Will return here for my vehicle needs and will recommend them to my friends.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you Karen for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear our crew found an issue with your brakes while installing new rear tires. Thanks again for your business and we will see you at your next service.

Michael S.
02/01/2020
Take your cars here. Period!
EGM Automotive has serviced many of our cars over the years. I have never had a bad experience. Thorough diagnosis, honest quotes, reliable service and excellent customer relations. I’ve never met the owner or techs, but the first time you talk to Russ, the manager, you’ll know your car is in good hands. Highly recommended!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you Michael for that excellent review about your experience with Russ and our crew the other day. We thank you for trusting us with your family vehicles and thank you again for your business!

PT
Paul T.
01/30/2020
Great and honest place
Thank you for telling me about the price on my tires, I checked around and found the same ones I have on now for 991.00, thanks again.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/30/2020

Your welcome Paul! Were glad to help you in anyway we can. Will see you again at your next service!

TT
Tracey T.
Jeep Patriot
01/29/2020
The only service shop you’ll ever need.
Reliable, quality service and kind, honest employees. Wouldn’t trust anyone else with my family’s vehicles.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you Tracey for that great review! Thank you for trusting our shop to service all your family vehicles. We will see you again at your next service.

SU
Steve U.
01/28/2020
Service and the people who work there
Great work, far price and done when suppose .
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you Steve!

Stephanie M.
Wood Dale, IL
Jeep Cherokee
01/28/2020
Excellent customer service
The gentleman that work here are very nice and friendly. They offer something to drink while you wait for an oil change. Their prices are reasonable. Definitely coming back for my next oil change.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you Stephanie for the five star review and for sharing your first time experience with us. We will see you at your next service, thank you again for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Catherine S.
01/27/2020
Reliable, professional, remarkable integrity, fair pricing!
Reliable & professional service lives up to their well-earned reputation. Am grateful to have EGM Automotive in our community! Especially appreciate their remarkable integrity, as well as fair pricing.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you Catherine for that great review and sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

ES
Elizabeth S.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/21/2020
Simple Things
It’s the simple things and hard things that they do that leave me both impressed and grateful. Living close by I am so glad I found trustworthy mechanics that will get the job done and in a right away manner too. Thanks to all of them for everything!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for those kind words Elizabeth and thank you for being a loyal customer of ours for over 10 years now. I'm glad to hear we can make your life simpler when it comes down to your family vehicles. Thank you again for your business.

Mike H.
01/21/2020
Trust
When you find people you can trust. This is why I wouldn't go anywhere else. Used the online appointment for the first time. Got my reply in 2 hours. Works great will continue to use it.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Mike! I'm glad you like our automated appointment system. Thank you again for your trust in us. Will see you at your next service.

GZ
Glenn Z.
01/20/2020
quick,courteous service professionalism fair prices great work
see above !

Thank you Glenn!

AG
Arlene G.
Mount Prospect, IL
01/17/2020
You care about your customers.
You look out for your customers. You take that extra mile to keep them happy and help
In any way you can.
Thanks you for your kindness and thoughtfullness.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Arlene for your review! I'm glad we were able to save you a lot of money on your Nissan Altima power steering system. Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.

FV
Francisco V.
Palatine, IL
01/17/2020
The service from the people who work there.
Great guys.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you Francisco!

BN
Bob N.
Bartlett, IL
Great work!
You guys are the best. 15 year old Jeep with over 200,000 miles and you keep it running brand new!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/17/2020

Thanks Bob for that great review! We are glad to help keep your vehicle on the road for many more years! Thank you again for your business!

Mike D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Honda Ridgeline
01/16/2020
Friendly and clean. Work is always done in the time Russ tells you. Great to have a place close by that is always accommodating.o
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Mike for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad to hear we were able to get you in and out quickly. Thank you again for your business.