RU
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you Ron!

Jim B.
05/31/2019
Excellent job. Russ was very helpful
Very happy with The work. I will be glad to recommend you.

Thank you very much Jim!

GM
Greg M.
Itasca, IL
Kia Sedona
05/31/2019
Look no further for automotive repair.
I was looking for a repair shop that I could count on to be reasonably priced and very professional and found it with Elk Grove Marathon. Both Russ and Manny will take care of you with any service issue you need done.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Greg for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you found us and giving us the opportunity to service all your family vehicles! Thank you again for your business.

CG
Carmelita G.
05/30/2019
I Don't even know how to express how wonderful they were to me. I Would recommend them to everyone I know
They are by far the most honest and trustworthy people. They went above and beyond for me. I Can't say enough good things about them. I Would recommend them to all of my family and friends.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Carmelita for your kind words and five star review! We appreciate you and thank you for your business.

SZ
Sara Z.
Roselle, IL
05/30/2019
Fair, honest service provider
Having a reliable, trustworthy auto service place is one of the most underrated, but important relationships everyone needs. I'm glad to have found Russ and his team, and count on them to tell me what needs to be done with my vehicles, and when.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Sara for that great review and kind words about Russ and our staff. I'm glad to hear you can count on our crew for all your automotive needs! Thank you again for your business!

Cathy H.
05/29/2019
I have been going to Russ forever. Always polite and honest.
They are alwsys polite, considerate, and get the job done.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Cathy for being a loyal customer all these years! Thank you again for the five star review and for your business.

05/26/2019
Honest & Professional
I simply had an oil change .. the work was done promptly and professionally. Russ and crew do good honest work .. and those ethics are important to me. EGM is a great place to have your car serviced.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business.

TT
Tad T.
05/25/2019
My car was falling apart and these guys made it like new.
My brakes were vibrating and making noise. These guys fixed it for less than I expected. They changed my oil to what the manufacturer suggested. They fixed my stalling problem. I was holding the gas down to keep my chevy equinox from stalling. Stop and go was stop and stall. The engine died everytime I tried to go! They read the codes, they did the fixes. All is right in the world again with my car. I am a dad with 4 cars in my fleet. Soon to be 5 cars. Russ is honest and awesome. Follow him to wherever he goes. The fix was 700$ for ? ...1 day labor and parts??? They looked the second day and got the work done day 2... I make 200$ a day they make 650$? That's what took my last star off for these guys. They know how to keep their lights on. $$$
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Tad for your honest review with your 2014 Chevy Equinox you had in last week. I'm glad to hear our ASE Master Certified Techs were able to diagnose and fix your car correctly. I would just like to clarify a couple of things, of the $650 is the total bill combined with labor, parts, misc fees and taxes. Our prices are fair in line with other independent auto shops.  That being said we did not make $650. of profit, just a FYI.  If you would like a better explanation, I will be more than happy to discuss this further with you. We hope next time we can get a five star review.  Thank you again for your business!

GP
Gregg P.
Streamwood, IL
Chevrolet Corvette
05/23/2019
85 Corvette
Oil change & coolant flush. Russ friendly, staff does good work. Making another appointment in 2 weeks for further main range. Only shop I take Corvette to.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Gregg for the five star review and great comments about the service you received from our staff. Will see you again at your next service, thanks again for your business!

TF
Tina F.
05/23/2019
Excellent staff & great service.
Always assured that the job will get done in a timely manner and always very clear on what is required and the cost. Been bringing our cars to Russ for several years.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Tina for sharing your experience with us. We thank you for trusting us with your cars and thank you again for your business!

05/22/2019
ALWAYS provides the BEST customer service!!!
I called in the morning to just have my tire pressure checked. Russ said come by anytime. When ready to leave the shop, my car wouldn't start! I ended up needing a new battery. They took care of me on the spot!!! I can't thank the guys enough (Russ, Bob and Omar) for getting me back on the road so quickly. You guys are the BEST!!!!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for that great review and sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear our crew took care of your car service efficiently! I will pass your review along to our staff.  Thank you again for your business!

Mike G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2019
Honest Pleasure to Work with
No one ever wants car trouble but when you do, its good to know you have Russ and his team on your side. They give you an honest evaluations of the work needed and quote as quickly as possible. A service team you can trust. The bonus for us is they are in our neighborhood.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Mike for that great review and sharing your experience with us. Honest and integrity is what our shop and team is all about! Thank you again for your business!

LR
Laurie R.
GMC Terrain
05/21/2019
GREAT service!!!
Russ and Manny are so wonderful to deal with, as well as, the service guys. They ALWAYS do a great job. I highly recommend Elk Grove Marathon for any service work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Laurie for that great review! We will miss you when you move out of state. We hope you can find a trustworthy auto shop like us at your new home. Thank you again for your business!

PL
Paul L.
Des Plaines, IL
05/18/2019
The people that run it
Very knowledgeable guys very accommodating very reasonableA real good experience thank you guys the car drives great
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Paul for sharing your first time experience here and for that great review. I'm glad we were able to figure out your steering issue on your 2004 Toyota 4Runner! Thank you again for your business!

SD
Steve D.
Great, Honest Service
It’s hard to find a mechanic you can trust who also does great work - and that is why I always bring my car to Marathon. I trust what they tell me about what my car definitely needs, what it doesn’t need, what can wait and what needs to be done right now. They value my dollar, do great work and charge fair prices. Don’t bring your car anywhere else.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks Steve for that awesome review! Thank you for your business and for trusting us with your family vehicles all these years!

RK
Ryan K.
Lombard, IL
Subaru Legacy
05/17/2019
Very friendly and great prices
They went up beyond fixing my flat tire. They even dropped me off the office in the morning and willing to pick me up from the office when my car was ready.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks Ryan for that great review and for sharing your experience with us! Will see you at your next service!

MT
Meg T.
Good Stuff
My oil change produced many pictures of my car"s insides. I saw my brae pads,my tires wear and tear, and my break lining. It was a MRI of my car. Loved it. Russ does a show and tell at the end of your oil change. It prepares you for future repairs. Great Job,Marathon Team!!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

I'm glad you like our new digital inspections Meg! I like your metaphor it's like a MRI on you 2009 Chevy Malibu!.  Thank you again for your business and being a loyal customer.

MA
Maryann A.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Maryann said that she was very satisfied with the service that she received. Everything was fine as far as the timing and the service so she is very pleased with the results, and had a very pleasant experience.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Maryann for that great review and giving us the opportunity to service your 2011 Chevy Cruze. Thank you again for your business!

AG
Arlene G.
Mount Prospect, IL
05/16/2019
Russ he is wonderful to work with.
Russ understands his business. His employees know their business. Everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Arlene! Glad we can take care of your Nissan Altima service needs.

Jim C.
Chevrolet HHR
05/11/2019
Thanks for the quick and excellent service. Hayley is happy!!!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/13/2019