Debra C.
04/11/2019
GREAT SERVICE
I am a frequent customer here as my car is old and needs repairs....The service is always great....the rates are reasonable and most of all they are honest.....I have referred other people to this repair shop and they also have been very happy with the service. ...
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Debra for that great review!  Thank you again for your business!

DT
Deborah T.
04/11/2019
Russ and the mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and the most proficient ever!
Russ and the mechanics are extremely knowledgeable, and friendly. I have never had a bad experience at Marathon in Elk Grove Village for my car needing any repair or just normal maintenance.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Deborah for sharing your experience with us. Thank you again for your past business!

TA
Terry A.
Kia Optima
04/05/2019
Best repair shop around
what can I say Russ and Many are the best around .why take your car to the dealer who will rip you off when you can have piece of mind taking your car to them as they always treat you right and never ever rip you off like the dealers will do as they know cars and will always save you money as they are the best service for you by far .
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Terry for your sharing your experience with us! As you already know we never service something that is not needed or can wait at a later date. We thank you for trusting us with your family vehicles and thank you again for your many years of business!

Steve M.
Rolling Meadows, IL
We Trust These Guys
They do solid work for a very reasonable price. Also, they give us practical advice on what really needs fixing and what we can defer on our older car. We knew Russ the service manager from his last place and followed him here because we trust him.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Steve for that great review and for trusting Russ & the crew with your vehicles. Thank you again for your past business and your loyalty to Russ!

Schaumburg, IL
Car maintenance
Great customer service and work on my vehicle. It is a pleasure to do business at marathon.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for your business!

NC
Nora C.
Island Lake, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
OIl Chage
Brought my car in for a routine oil change....and thought I had a leak somewhere. The guys were able to find it right away and let me know what it was and how much to repair it. They answered all my questions!
I am happy that I found a place with such knowledgeable mechanics, great customer service and great prices.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Nora for that great review about the service you have received recently. I'm glad to hear our crew took care of your vehicle right away. Thank you again for your business!

Richard G.
Buick LeSabre
03/31/2019
Courteous Service
Excellent Service and workmanship. Thank You Russ.

Thank you Richard!!

Elgin, IL
Mazda CX-5
03/31/2019
Outstanding
They really know how to take care of you and your car.

Thank you!!!

FL
Fabi L.
Kia Optima
03/29/2019
Alway excellent dependable service !
Been a customer for years. Great dependable service . Trust worthy! Highly recommended.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you Fabi for being a long time customer of ours!!

BF
Barbara F.
Toyota Yaris
03/28/2019
Always great!
They are quick, cheerful, knowledgeable and to be trusted. Somehow, they manage to make a trip for service a good experience. Even if I bother them for a free service like checking my tire pressure, they get right on it and let me know exactly what they fine. It gives me comfort to know they are taking care of my important asset, my car! Thanks guys!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you Barbara for that great review and  for sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

KJ
Ken J.
Volkswagen Passat
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he appreciates the excellent service he receives from the staff. They are honest, communicate well, and saved him a lot of money.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Ken for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear our crew took care of your car service as needed. Thank you again for your business!

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/27/2019
The best
Always the best been coming here for years. Always fair and honest.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you again for your business!

03/27/2019
Radio
My car radio shorted out and caused electrical problems in the car. Elk Grove Marathon found a rebuilt radio and was able to install it and set it up to our favorite radio stations. Great job,GUYS!! Very happy.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm happy to hear our crew went the extra mile to program all your favorite radio stations. Thank you again for your business!

Deborah B.
Pontiac G6
03/26/2019
Russ the Manager there makes sure my car is cared for like a family member would...They're that good!
I can't tell you how much it means to me that I can take my car to be cared for and know its being repaired or maintained as if by a family member. Russ is top notch in communicating anything that needs addressing and is very fair in pricing on what needs to be done on my car.
How grateful I am for having their shop so close to home here in Elk Grove Village...Thank you Russ and your Marathon team mechanics for all you do!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Deborah for that nice warm felt review. I'm glad you feel like a family member of ours. We are a small family own business and like to treat all our customers like family and long time friends. Thank you again for your sharing experience with us and thank you again for your business.

03/24/2019
oil change
This service station Marathon that is owned by Manny and managed by Russ are the Best! I had an appointment that I didn't want to miss but I at home sick with a child, Russ was kind and picked up my vehicle and returned it to me so I didn't have to leave the house with a sick child. This Team is very knowledgeable and always respectful and friendly. Thank You !
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad we were able to help you get your car serviced while staying home getting the rest you needed. Thank you again for your business!

SD
Steve D.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/18/2019
Honest, excellent service
Very thorough , they will work with you to try and solve the problem as cheap as they can.The work done is top notch
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Steve for sharing your experience with us!

GD
Glenn B. D.
Chrysler 300
03/18/2019
Honest & Trustworthy!!
On this visit I needed an oil change and other items looked at and completed! I have used Elk Grove Marathon for a number of years with two auto's to be serviced. Besides the oil change I needed to get a report on what needs to be done with a 60k service on my car. After reviewing with Russ we decided that there were only a few things that needed to be replaced or serviced. Now for the quote ; Russ reviewed his findings and stated that the service would not be more than $220.00 to $300.00 to complete - Final bill came in at $141.89!!! Now this is why I continue to use Elk Grove Marathon - Honesty and Fair pricing - They do not sell you items that you DO NOT NEED!!!!

By the way, I had the dealer give me a price and it turned out that they would have done that work that was not needed for another 15k to 20k miles from now - Price quoted in the range = $900.00 + Tax - Go Figure!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to share my story!

Glenn
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Glenn for sharing your story with us! We provide all our customers with the best, honest service at fair prices possible. I'm glad to hear Russ took the time to review your car service needs and only serviced what was due at the time of your visit. Thank you again for being a loyal customer of ours.

Rachel W.
03/17/2019
Honest Shop with Great customer service!!
I have been going to EGV Marathon since I moved to Elk Grove (7 years) Russ is very honest and will tell me what I do need done and what I can wait on. I found they have also been cheaper than the competitors around the neighborhood. Both times I needed a ride to work after dropping my car off, or a ride back home, either the owner of the shop or another associate has helped which was a huge deal to me! If your looking for an honest, reliable, and affordable mechanic shop, I highly recommend Elk Grove Village Marathon! (Devon and Rhowling location as I know there is another on Busse)
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Rachel for sharing your experience with us and for the great review on the service you have received over the years from Russ and our crew. We appreciate you for being a loyal customer and thank you again for your business!

Rachel W.
GMC Envoy
03/14/2019
Great HONEST service
If you need an honest mechanic, go here! Have been going here for the last 7 years and refuse to let anyone else touch my vehicle! If you don’t need it done at the time, they will tell you. And if you don’t have the funds to do it at the moment, they’ll give you a rough estimate of how long you can (if possible) hold off. Highly recommended and have many other friends and family that are also loyal customers!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Rachel for that awesome review! I'm glad to hear we are your one and only repair shop to go to! Thank you again for your business and being a long time loyal customer of ours.

TA
Terry A.
Kia Forte
03/13/2019
Russ and Manny know their stuff when it comes to fixing or taking care of your car they are always friendly and willing to go the extra mile for their customers.
I took my Kia Forte
in for an oil change and new wiper blades I only had to wait for less than a half an hr. as you cannot beat their price value knowledge and friendly customer service.

you can go to the dealer and pay so much more, or you can go to Marathon and not be afraid of getting ripped off and being told that you need this and that when in fact you don"t
You will get the great service you deserve.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Terry for that great review and trusting our crew with your family vehicles! We never sell or service something you do not need and we usually are a lot less then the dealerships. Thank you again for your business!