Jim B.
05/15/2020
GREAT SERVICE
We plan on driving to Maryland from Elk Grove Village Illinois and wanted to make sure my mom's car was road worthy.

We talked to Russ and got our car in right away. He told us he would take a look at it and get back to us with an estimate. He called us later that day and told us what needed to be done and got the parts the next day.

The things needed to be done and the amount we paid was very reasonable

When we went to pick up the car we talked to Manny, who is the owner, and he was also very friendly and nice.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you Jim for that great review and sharing your first time experience with us. I'm glad we were able to help get your car ready in time for the long road trip. Thanks again for trusting us with your family vehicles. Will see you again at your next service!

AC
Ann C.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/13/2020
Personal & Trustworthy Service
Russ & Manny are upfront with repairs and service!! Highly recommend!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you Ann!!

Rose S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/13/2020
Excellent business
I moved to this area and needed to find an auto service. Based on reviews tried this company. Trusted their work, easy to make appointments, pleasant courteous employees and will continue to use them.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you Rose for sharing your first time experience with us on your 2013 Volkswagen Jetta. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Will see you again at your next service.

VV
Virginia V.
05/09/2020
A caring crew
EGM was very quick to respond when my car needed a battery charge.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you Virginia!  I'm glad to hear our crew got your car serviced quickly!

GP
Gregg P.
Streamwood, IL
Chevrolet Corvette
05/08/2020
Good work & fair prices.
Will only take my Corvette to EGM. Staff is friendly & honest. Don't recommend work that isn't needed. Told a friend that also has a Corvette to stop & see if his problem could be fixed. He did go to EGM & Russ is looking in to the best way to fix the suspension.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you Greg for the great review and for recommending your friend to bring his Corvette to us. Thanks again for trusting us with your pride and joy!  Will see you again at your next service.

RL
Rita L.
05/08/2020
great service and attitude towards the customer. Should be more businesses like them.

Thank you Rita!!

ES
Ed S.
EGM Automotive
EGM does quality automotive work at reasonable prices. A rare thing these days

Thank you Ed!

Mike H.
First time here
I was referred to this place a while back but this was the first time needing service. Russ, the service manager was great. He explained things well, was honest and professional. Will be back again!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you Mike for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Thank you for sharing your first time experience with us and for the five star review. Will see you again at your next service.

Tiffany B.
Schaumburg, IL
Chevrolet Camaro
Honest and Trustworthy
I have been going to EGM for years because they truly care about their customers! Russ and team are super honest and will give you their recommendation on what really needs to be done for your car to not only operate smoothly but to prolong it’s life. After your service is complete, you will receive a text or call from Manny, the owner, to make sure you are completely satisfied. This is true customer service and I couldn’t ask for anything more!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you Tiffany for that awesome review! Thank you again for being a loyal customers all these years. Will see you again at your next service.

Kevin B.
Outstanding
I have had both of our cars serviced at EGM in the past 4 months (2020) and could not be happier with the work that was completed. Manny, Russ and the team did an fantastic job on getting my 1998 Camry to pass the Illinois Emissions test. The car runs great now and all the work that EGM completed will extend its lifespan another 10 years.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you Kevin for sharing your first time experience with us. I'm very happy to hear all went well with both your cars being service by our team. I will share this review with our employees as they always like to hear from customers happy experience. Thanks again and we will see you at your next service.

Lisa S.
05/01/2020
Support local business
EGM is offering free air cabin filter to help combat the spread of covid. I went in for an pil change and theres very clear efforts of sanitation and caution. Lysol for keys, after each customer Russ disinfects the counter. Theres 3 chairs to comply with social distancing. The mechanics are all wearing masks and gloves. This effort adds to the quality of service they provide. Always honest with recommendations and prices are fair. Keep these guys in business they are doing an amazing job during a very hard time.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you Lisa for that great review and for pointing out our efforts and procedures on combating Covid. We want to make all our customers feel comfortable and safe when coming to our place of business for service. Thank you again for your business and for being a loyal customer. Stay safe!

WT
Wendy T.
Acura TL
04/30/2020
Excellent Service during the State Lockdown
Once again EGM Automotive came through for me again by offering to pick up my car , called before starting any work with a breakdown of required repairs and cost then offered to drop the car off when completed. The staff maintained social distancing protocols and sanitized the auto interior.
Work was completed on time & professional, as always.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you Wendy for sharing your experience with us on your 2013 Acura TL where we replaced the front & rear brakes and all your fluids. It's important to us to make sure our customers feel comfortable by social distancing and sanitizing your car before and after the service. Thank you again for trusting us with your vehicle and being a loyal customer. Will see you again at your next oil change service. Stay safe!

GE
Gyl E.
Nissan Versa
04/29/2020
EXCELLENCE!
Honesty! Excellent work!
The owner takes care & treats his employees
With the same respect and honesty like he treats his customers.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you Gyl for that great compliment and for sharing your experience with us! Will see you again at your next service.

SP
Susan P.
Jeep Liberty
04/25/2020
Wirh great trust I believe in great work they provide ! Friendly and kind staff Found my to GO Place for my Jeep for all reasons 🙏🏼Thank you !!!
Well done !!! Great Place !!! See you soon again 👍🏻
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Susan for sharing your great experience with us. We are glad to hear how happy you are with the trusted service you received from us. Thank you again and will see you at your next service.

DO
Darlene O.
Scion xA
04/24/2020
Best service ever!
EGM picked up my car for me, kept me informed of what is needed, gave me a reasonable price, and then delivered my car back to my house. Best service I have had through this whole quarantine. I highly recommend them to anyone who talks to me about cars or who reads this review
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you Darlene for that great review and sharing your experience with us. Thank you again for your business and for being a loyal customer. Stay safe and will see you at your next service!