Latest Review less than a minute ago

03/05/2019
Fast and Friendly
Went in for and oil change and did not have to wait too long. Service was fast and friendly.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

03/05/2019
Honest place
Russ is great, very helpful. He's honest and I feel like I can trust his advice.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for your business and trusting Russ and our crew with your vehicles.

Ken B.
02/25/2019
Very honest got back to me ASAP
Good business
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you Ken!

Chicago, IL
02/22/2019
Oil Change
Excellent service, pleasant people, thorough job.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you!!

John P.
Buick LaCrosse
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said they are really great with their vehicles. They are totally trustworthy. They're really happy with this business.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you Cindy & John for trusting us with your vehicles and thank you again for your business!

K. M.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
K. said that she recommends the place for service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you!

Mary L.
Buick LeSabre
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they've always taken care of her. They are very knowledgeable. Also, they spend time finding the issues. All they need are a few more chairs in the waiting room. Russ and the senior mechanic do excellent work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Mary for sharing your experience with us! Thank you for the kind words of Russ & our crew! Thank you again for your business!

LG
Lida G.
Acura RDX
02/20/2019
Professional
A very professional team at marathon. They make you feel like they have known you forever. I would highly recommend. I would rate a 5
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you Lida for that great review!  Thank you again for your business!

Carl D. S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/11/2019
Excellent Job
I will always recommend Manny and Russ. They are honest individuals with integrity. I have been coming since Manny bought Village Marathon. My friends, family, and I will continue coming here. Carl-Elk Grove Village
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Carl for those kind words and thank you again for your many years of business!

MA

02/09/2019
Customer service
Great place ! Honest , fast , they don’t miss a thing on evaluating the problem
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you David for sharing your experience with us and thank you again for your business!

LH
Leslie H.
Dodge Charger
Car battery
As always you wee able to get my car in quickly. Service was done quickly (new battery and check on some other problems ). Staff is always friendly and willing to take the time to listen to the customer. Only place I would ever take my car
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Leslie for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad our crew was able to get you in & out quickly! Thank you again for your business!

Louise M.
Rating

Thank you Louise!

NC
Nora C.
Island Lake, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
Hose issue
Brought my car into the shop due to smoke coming out of my engine. Turns out my by-pass hose split apart.
The guys were great. Let me know what the issue was, and what it would cost to fix it.
I have taken my car here for other reasons.....and they have ALWAYS done an amazing job. Great customer service, the mechanics that work there are extremely knowledgeable, and the price is great. If anyone ever asks me where to take their car.......I tell them the Elk Grove Marathon!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Nora for the kind words and five star review!  I'm glad to hear our crew took good care of your car. Thank you again for for your business for spreading the word to your friends and family about us!

Robert C.
Acura TL
02/06/2019
Great staff explain what they are doing n why
Let u know your options and keep price in mind
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Bob!

Outstanding service
Excellent communication. Outstanding service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

LD
Lee D.
Glad I stopped there!
It seems like the shop try’s their best to to make the repairs. I felt like I got honest work from them. Wasn’t a number and actually was offered a ride home while they did the work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Lee for the five star review and nice comments about our shop. I'm glad to hear our crew took good care of you! Thank you again for your business!

SK
Sigmund K.
The staff
Battery died on the coldest day this year. After arranging for a jump they had us drive the car to the shop to test the battery. Altering testing it was determined that we need a new one. It was installed and tested before having us pick it up.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Sigmund, glad to hear we were able to diagnose your electrical issue and get you back on the road quickly!  Thank you again for your business!

David B.
GMC Terrain
02/04/2019
Russ is always on top if things
They put in s new battery. Checked out car electrical. Checked out tires to get them to the correct tire pressure. And handled a special request to check out if squirrels were trying to build nest in cars
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you David for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad our crew went above and beyond for your automotive needs. Thank you again for your business!

John S.
02/03/2019
battery issue
they were able to get to the problem within a short period of time and fix it
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Great to hear our staff was able to figure out your electrical issue quickly!  Thank you again for you business John!