SP
Steven P.
Chrysler 200
03/19/2020
Always honest and upfront with everything.
Good work from honest people.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you Steven!

Thomas S.
03/18/2020
Fast Professional Service
Fast professional service, quality work at reasonable cost, great location.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you Thomas!!

ES
Ed S.
03/18/2020
Solid Automotive Repair Shop
Recently moved to Elk Grove & have been looking for a dependable place to take our cars for service. EGM fits the bill, honest & dependable service.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you Ed for sharing your first time experience with us! I'm happy to hear you found us to be your neighborhood auto repair shop. Thanks again for the opportunity to service your automotive needs. Will see you again at your next service.

VR
Veronica R.
Roselle, IL
Chevrolet Trax
03/17/2020
Very happy with the service and price. Really like Manny how he handled the EGM Automotive Service Place the last time I was there, Great VR
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Veronica for sharing your experience with us and glad that your very happy with the service you received from me :).... Thanks again and we will see you at your next service!

FG
Frank G.
Roselle, IL
03/16/2020
Another great experience!!
Brought the car in for maintenance and car was ready when promised.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for the review Frank!

John D.
03/15/2020
Russ
Russ provides excellent service and individual attention.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you John!!

Janette A.
South Elgin, IL
03/13/2020
Good and friendly people
Has been alway great service and trustworthy people
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you Janette!

John P.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/11/2020 Category: Service
John said this business does a great job and they are all great employees.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you John!!

Michael S.
Schaumburg, IL
03/10/2020
Outstanding service at reasonable cost
All aspects of the service provided by EGM are noteworthy and desirable. Efficient customer service coupled with competent automotive repair/service is what you can expect and will receive. This is the way/example all service companies should be operated. Bravo!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you Michael for that AWESOME review! We appreciate the opportunity to service all your family vehicles. Thanks again for the five star review and for your business!

Megan H.
03/09/2020
Excellent all around!
I have been taking my car here since I bought it. I actually brought it there before I bought it since it was used to make sure it was good. They have been very honest with me and took great care of my car. I never feel like they are trying to get something past me (which I unfortunately have dealt with often at mechanics before). I love EGM and will always take my cars there because of their work and customer service! Their entire staff is great but Russ has always gone out of his way to help!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Megan for that great review! It makes us happy to hear how much you love coming to EGM for your automotive service needs. Russ our Service Manager is AWESOME and so is our crew. Thank you again for being a loyal customer of ours and we will see you again at your next service!

NU
Naomi U.
Chevrolet Beretta
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Naomi said this business always does good service and the staff makes her feel like home.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you Naomi!!

Michael R.
Mount Prospect, IL
Nissan Sentra
03/07/2020
Enlightening Experience
While driving to work I experienced a flat tire I pulled in to the closest repair center I was greeted warmly and left my vehicle at Russ’s shop I received a fair estimate and my car was repaired on a few hours I could tell from the interaction with customers this is a reputable shop and they went above and beyond normal service to get me up and running I can’t thank them enough

Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/07/2020

Thank you Michael for sharing your first time experience with us! I'm glad my Service Manager Russ & our crew took car of your tire issue. Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you and hope to see you at your next service.

AK
Alan K.
Schaumburg, IL
Saturn SL
Honest,Friendly,Fair Prices,
This team has been part of the neighborhood for years they're part of the family. They have always been honest fair pricing on time great guys .
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/07/2020

Thank you Alan for that great review and for being a long time loyal customer of ours. Thank you again for your business!

Louise M.
Great people
They make you very comfortable and trustworthy
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you Louise!

Prospect Heights, IL
Acura MDX
You're In Good Hands
My car had to be towed and the towing service brought it to EGM. I had just moved to the northwest suburbs and had no knowledge of any car repair shops in the area. But, as I waited to check in my car, I read the reviews online from past customers and was pleased. While the results for my car were not good, Russ and the technicians that worked on my car were total professionals, worked hard to try to fix it, provided options and good advice, and were total professionals. I will definitely be using EGM Automotive again in the future.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for that awesome review and for sharing your first time experience with us!  I'm glad to hear Russ and our crew provided options and good advice regarding your vehicle. I know you were towed in by AAA motor club which we are their preferred repair shop in Elk Grove Village. Thanks again for your review and your business. We will see you again at your next service!