NC
Nora C.
Island Lake, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
07/29/2019
Brought my car in for an oil change. Can’t thank Manny, Russ and all the technicians there that take such good care of my car! It’s hard to find places with such Excellent customer service......they are definitely one in a million!!!! Great prices, extremely knowledgeable.......it’s the only place I would bring my car!!
Thanks Guys!!!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Nora for that great review! I will share this review with our crew! Thank you again for your business and sharing your experience with us.

DA
Dan A.
07/28/2019
Awesome
I made an appointment for wife's car to get oil changed. She said it was quick and pleasant.

Thank you Dan!

LG
Lida G.
Acura RDX
07/27/2019
Manny and Russ go the extra mile as well as every one that works there ..I feel I can trust them
Manny and Russ go the extra mile for the customers needs as well as the other workers.. I feel I can trust them..(very important to me)
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Lida for trusting us and for sharing your experience with us. Will see you at your next service.

BL
Bill L.
Carol Stream, IL
07/26/2019
Close to my work. Nice waiting room. Fast repairs since I have to wait.
They fixed my tire leak and I then made another appointment for an oil change. They recommended some other repairs which I haven’t done yet. I work not too far from them so I waited for them to work on my car I was out of there in an hour. I think their prices are fair and honest. They were recommended to me by the Elk Grove Police Department so I think they can be trusted.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Bill for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear that our local Police Dept recommended you to us. We do had a great reputation in the neighborhood. Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.

HG
Haley G.
Elgin, IL
07/25/2019
Great Service & Staff
Scheduling is easy, facility is welcoming, and staff and service was great! Best experience I’ve had while getting my car serviced.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you Haley for sharing your experience with us!

James H.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
James said he is very satisfied.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you James!

Chevrolet Prizm
07/18/2019
Honest, fairly priced and prompt
Honest appraisal of repairs, work completed as promised
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you! Glad to hear you had a good experience.

GK
Grace K.
Addison, IL
07/18/2019
Great fast service with well informed contact
I like the fact I was told about my car problems and what I could expect. I found a new mechanic shop
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Grace for sharing your first time experience with us! I'm very happy to hear we are your new mechanic shop. We will see you at your next service and thank you again for your business!

Rich H.
Reliable!
As always I can rely on EGM’s fair and honest service. Great job guys! I have more work to be done on my 1994 Chevy see you soon!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Rich for the five star review and comments about your experience with our crew! Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service!

JV
Judy V.
Subaru Legacy
07/17/2019
Great neighborhood service station. Went in booked a oil change and tire rotation. They honored their coupon, said my car would be ready in an hour which it was. Clean , professional, defiantly would use their services again!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Judy for sharing your experience with us! Will see you again at your next service!

Louie M.

Thank you!

Linda M.
Hyundai Accent
Service Appt.
It was time for an oil change. What I appreciate is that it is never "just" an oil change. It was time for a tire rotation, plus brakes, tires, lights and fluids were checked as part of normal service and not anything you have to specifically ask for. Very comforting to know that was done. With the Money Mailer coupon the cost was minimal. Welcome back Russ!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Linda for your review and letting us know you were happy with the service you received. Will see you at your next service!

BN
Bob N.
Bartlett, IL
Great Place
I’ve never had a bad experience with these guys!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Bob!

Joanne K.
Excellant customer service
The mechanics who work at Elk Grove Marathon are always available to take a look at my concerns without an appointment. Russ and the mechanic team are courteous and considerate.
Recently my car needed major repairs and Russ kept me apprised on that status by phoning me. I never had to call. And my car is repaired and the engine is "purring".
Problem solved and everyone treated me well.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Joanne for that great review and thank you again for trusting us with your family vehicles! Will see you again at your next service!

GP
Gregg P.
Streamwood, IL
Chevrolet Corvette
07/12/2019
Battery Cables
Difficult job. Took tech about 3 1/2 hours to install both positive & negative cables. As usual the job was done very well. Very satisfied with the work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you Gregg for being patient with us while working on your Corvette. I'm glad our techs were able to get your car done the same day. Thank you again for your business and trusting us with your prized possession!

GD
Gary D.
07/11/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable personel
Russ always explains in detail what needs to be repaired.
Repairs were always done correctly.
Recommendations are offered as to what might help your vehicle run more efficiently however no
high pressure sales tactics.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Gary for sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

Marge M.
Ford Taurus X
07/11/2019
Staff helpfulness.
I always have great service and helpful staff here at Manny’s Marathon. They know how to fix what’s wrong and help you on your way.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Marge! Thank you again for your business and trusting us with your family cars.

WP
Will P.
Kia Sorento
07/10/2019
My recent service.
What can I say? The service was excellent, the staff was knowledgeable and polite, and the overall experience was great. I will continue to be a customer and to suggest to friends at my local Elk Grove Village Veterans of Foreign Wars that they too pay a visit here.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you Will for the great review and for sharing your experience with us! Please tell everyone to come see us. Thank you again for your business!

PS
Paul S.
Itasca, IL
Buick LeSabre
07/09/2019
Great work on the Buick
Great work on replacing the starter on my Buick will be back in the fall for a winter check up
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Paul!  I'm glad I was able to get you in & out the same day. Will see you back in a few months! Thank you again for your business!

DK
Denise K.
Itasca, IL
Nissan Murano
07/09/2019
I had a great experience. The service was quick and professional. I will return
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Denise for sharing your experience with us!