SD
Steve D.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/18/2019
Honest, excellent service
Very thorough , they will work with you to try and solve the problem as cheap as they can.The work done is top notch
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Steve for sharing your experience with us!

GD
Glenn B. D.
Chrysler 300
03/18/2019
Honest & Trustworthy!!
On this visit I needed an oil change and other items looked at and completed! I have used Elk Grove Marathon for a number of years with two auto's to be serviced. Besides the oil change I needed to get a report on what needs to be done with a 60k service on my car. After reviewing with Russ we decided that there were only a few things that needed to be replaced or serviced. Now for the quote ; Russ reviewed his findings and stated that the service would not be more than $220.00 to $300.00 to complete - Final bill came in at $141.89!!! Now this is why I continue to use Elk Grove Marathon - Honesty and Fair pricing - They do not sell you items that you DO NOT NEED!!!!

By the way, I had the dealer give me a price and it turned out that they would have done that work that was not needed for another 15k to 20k miles from now - Price quoted in the range = $900.00 + Tax - Go Figure!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to share my story!

Glenn
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Glenn for sharing your story with us! We provide all our customers with the best, honest service at fair prices possible. I'm glad to hear Russ took the time to review your car service needs and only serviced what was due at the time of your visit. Thank you again for being a loyal customer of ours.

Rachel W.
03/17/2019
Honest Shop with Great customer service!!
I have been going to EGV Marathon since I moved to Elk Grove (7 years) Russ is very honest and will tell me what I do need done and what I can wait on. I found they have also been cheaper than the competitors around the neighborhood. Both times I needed a ride to work after dropping my car off, or a ride back home, either the owner of the shop or another associate has helped which was a huge deal to me! If your looking for an honest, reliable, and affordable mechanic shop, I highly recommend Elk Grove Village Marathon! (Devon and Rhowling location as I know there is another on Busse)
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Rachel for sharing your experience with us and for the great review on the service you have received over the years from Russ and our crew. We appreciate you for being a loyal customer and thank you again for your business!

Rachel W.
GMC Envoy
03/14/2019
Great HONEST service
If you need an honest mechanic, go here! Have been going here for the last 7 years and refuse to let anyone else touch my vehicle! If you don’t need it done at the time, they will tell you. And if you don’t have the funds to do it at the moment, they’ll give you a rough estimate of how long you can (if possible) hold off. Highly recommended and have many other friends and family that are also loyal customers!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Rachel for that awesome review! I'm glad to hear we are your one and only repair shop to go to! Thank you again for your business and being a long time loyal customer of ours.

TA
Terry A.
Kia Forte
03/13/2019
Russ and Manny know their stuff when it comes to fixing or taking care of your car they are always friendly and willing to go the extra mile for their customers.
I took my Kia Forte
in for an oil change and new wiper blades I only had to wait for less than a half an hr. as you cannot beat their price value knowledge and friendly customer service.

you can go to the dealer and pay so much more, or you can go to Marathon and not be afraid of getting ripped off and being told that you need this and that when in fact you don"t
You will get the great service you deserve.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Terry for that great review and trusting our crew with your family vehicles! We never sell or service something you do not need and we usually are a lot less then the dealerships. Thank you again for your business!

03/12/2019
Clean , Organized Explained work and service
No worries service was great. Like the Email on car detail service so I can budget for future repairs , Recommend to post package services like trans, brake, or any type of repair so people can budget accordingly .
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you again for your business!

CK
Chris K.
Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019
Very pleased as always!
I am so happy to have found a neighborhood mechanic that I can trust. I always know that my car will be taken care of and I won't be told I need things I don't. The service is always prompt and I never feel like I am overcharged. I hope this place never closes because I want to be a lifelong customer. It is hard to find a good honest mechanic and I highly recommend this auto repair facility.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you Chris for that great review! It makes us feel good when customers trust us with their vehicles. We are not going anywhere anytime soon and will be here as your forever neighborhood mechanic shop! Thank you again for your business!

ES
Elizabeth S.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/08/2019
Awesomeness
These guys are the best! I trust them completely and for everything for my family car whether or not it’s a small job like an oil change or bigger!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Elizabeth for that great review and for trusting us with your family vehicles all these years! Thank you again for your business!

RP
Rhonda P.
Schaumburg, IL
03/07/2019
Service You Can Trust
I always receive great service when I bring my car here. I am provided with a thorough explanation of the diagnosis of the issue and never get recommended to have work performed that is not needed.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Rhonda for sharing your experience with us and thank you again for your business!

03/05/2019
Fast and Friendly
Went in for and oil change and did not have to wait too long. Service was fast and friendly.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

03/05/2019
Honest place
Russ is great, very helpful. He's honest and I feel like I can trust his advice.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for your business and trusting Russ and our crew with your vehicles.

Ken B.
02/25/2019
Very honest got back to me ASAP
Good business
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you Ken!

Chicago, IL
02/22/2019
Oil Change
Excellent service, pleasant people, thorough job.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you!!

John P.
Buick LaCrosse
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said they are really great with their vehicles. They are totally trustworthy. They're really happy with this business.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you Cindy & John for trusting us with your vehicles and thank you again for your business!

K. M.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
K. said that she recommends the place for service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you!

Mary L.
Buick LeSabre
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they've always taken care of her. They are very knowledgeable. Also, they spend time finding the issues. All they need are a few more chairs in the waiting room. Russ and the senior mechanic do excellent work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Mary for sharing your experience with us! Thank you for the kind words of Russ & our crew! Thank you again for your business!

LG
Lida G.
Acura RDX
02/20/2019
Professional
A very professional team at marathon. They make you feel like they have known you forever. I would highly recommend. I would rate a 5
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you Lida for that great review!  Thank you again for your business!

Carl D. S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/11/2019
Excellent Job
I will always recommend Manny and Russ. They are honest individuals with integrity. I have been coming since Manny bought Village Marathon. My friends, family, and I will continue coming here. Carl-Elk Grove Village
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Carl for those kind words and thank you again for your many years of business!

MA

02/09/2019
Customer service
Great place ! Honest , fast , they don’t miss a thing on evaluating the problem
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you David for sharing your experience with us and thank you again for your business!