BO
Bernie O.
Elk Grove Village, IL
10/14/2019
Passenger window not working.
Passenger window not working so they did a diagnostic test that cost me $100. I was told they would have to order the part from the dealer & it would cost about $600. I told them it was not worth it & he agreed.Everyone knows that ordering a part from a dealer is a rip-off. Why not order from a parts store like Rock Auto.I have ordered from them in the past & they have every part a car would need.If they would call & get a fair price from them I might consider having the job done. As of now I'm out $100 & still have the same problem.Let me know if that is possible. I did appreciate them picking me up at my house when I had no way to get there to pick up my car.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Bernie for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to see we only received a 3 star review, but I do understand where your coming from. If you would like to order that switch from Rock Auto we can install it for you. We currently do not work with that company. Russ will reach out to you soon about arranging a time for us to help you install a new switch from Rock Auto if you like. Thank you again for your business!

Manny