HM
Hilda M.
Roselle, IL
09/25/2019
My first time at this establishment, as AAA towed car on the weekend. Truck needed a new altenator A good experience all in all. Great communication. And thank you for helping me get my car fixed right away on Monday.
My first time at this establishment. As AAA had towed my truck there over the weekend. My truck needed a new alternator. The gentleman there had great communication with me over the phone and text. And thanks to him we got our truck back on the same Monday. It's possible that I could have got it less expensive somewhere else. But I really didn't have time to shop. And it was convenient. All in all it was a good experience. I would definitely recommend them to somebody that I know.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Hilda!  I'm glad to hear our crew was able to diagnose the problem you were having and complete your vehicle quickly. Thank you again for your business!

Chevrolet Cruze
06/21/2019
Marathon Visit
Marathon does great work but are a little expensive at times. This trip, the labor costs were way more than what the parts cost. The flyer I received in the mail only gives $20 off maximum where dealerships usually give you 10% or 20% off. The next day, I get an email giving me $50 off my next visit which I would have preferred to use on this visit.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sorry to hear you missed out on a greater labor discount. We have so many differant coupons mailed out to the neighborghood and also send out emails to our current customers on file. I'm guessing you received an email for a 10% discount up to $50 off. We can honor the difference for you. Please contact Russ or Manny at
847-301-0058 and we can give you a $30 in house credit for future repairs or credit your credit card account, up to you. Thank you again for your business!

TT
Tad T.
05/25/2019
My car was falling apart and these guys made it like new.
My brakes were vibrating and making noise. These guys fixed it for less than I expected. They changed my oil to what the manufacturer suggested. They fixed my stalling problem. I was holding the gas down to keep my chevy equinox from stalling. Stop and go was stop and stall. The engine died everytime I tried to go! They read the codes, they did the fixes. All is right in the world again with my car. I am a dad with 4 cars in my fleet. Soon to be 5 cars. Russ is honest and awesome. Follow him to wherever he goes. The fix was 700$ for ? ...1 day labor and parts??? They looked the second day and got the work done day 2... I make 200$ a day they make 650$? That's what took my last star off for these guys. They know how to keep their lights on. $$$
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Tad for your honest review with your 2014 Chevy Equinox you had in last week. I'm glad to hear our ASE Master Certified Techs were able to diagnose and fix your car correctly. I would just like to clarify a couple of things, of the $650 is the total bill combined with labor, parts, misc fees and taxes. Our prices are fair in line with other independent auto shops.  That being said we did not make $650. of profit, just a FYI.  If you would like a better explanation, I will be more than happy to discuss this further with you. We hope next time we can get a five star review.  Thank you again for your business!

GC

Lynn B.
Des Plaines, IL
Kia Rondo
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the employees did not realize she had a scheduled appointment.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Lynn for your business! Sorry about the misunderstanding on your scheduled appointment. Won't happen again!

EP
Elizabeth P.
Chicago, IL
12/06/2018
Trust
I trust that Russ will provide a good diagnostics when I take my car in because something isn’t quite right.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Elizabeth for trusting us! Thank you again for your business!

Kevin M.
11/29/2018
Tire replacement
Russ and everyone is courteous when you call. The service is prompt and professional with competitive pricing.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Kevin!

Dennis M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he recommends the business to others.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Dennis!

TC
Theresa C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said she would definitely recommend this business.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 10/31/2018