Debra C.
08/21/2019
I have always had excellent service and fair prices...
Superb automotive shop....great customer service....honest and fair prices.....great quality work....
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Debra!!

PH
Pete H.
GMC Yukon
08/21/2019
Another great job!
I brought my Denali in for an oil change and some other needed repairs. The job was completed on time and I was charged less than the quote I was given. Another great job from EGM!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Pete!  I'm glad to hear we were able to save you some money on the repairs needed on your Denali.  Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service!

MK
Matt K.
Honest and Friendly
I just started coming to EGM Automotive and I could not be more impressed. Manny and Russ are very welcoming and accommodating. The mechanics are in constant motion and working hard. I highly recommend EGM Automotive.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Matt for that nice review and sharing your first time experience with us! I will pass this review along to our crew. Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service!

KA
Kathy A.
Local and awesome
Local and awesome. Never disappointed!

Thank you Kathy!

Joseph F. L.
Ford Flex
Professionalism
Always doing what’s best for their costumer
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Very true Joseph!  Thank you again for your business!

Linda B.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she likes dealing with Russ at this business. She stated she believes he is honest, does the work that needs to be done and doesn't overcharge. Her mother has dealt with him for a long time and her brother goes there, too.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Linda for trusting Russ and our crew to work on your car and family vehicles too! Thank you again for your business!

HD
Herb D.
Schaumburg, IL
Lexus LS 460
08/19/2019
Friendly, always gave me answers I expected to hear.
I have always put In my spark plugs, so I bought 8 for my Lexus. It turned out to be a bigger job than I anticipated!!! I went to several shops and they refused to use my new plugs. At the recommendation of a lady friend, I talked to Russ and he agreed to use my plugs and gave me a price. I am very happy with this shop. Will come back for both of our cars!!!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Herb!  I'm glad to hear our Service Manager Russ was able to accommodate your Lexus service needs.  Thank you again for your service!

Debbie W.
08/17/2019
Personal one on one service
Very quick and informative service, I feel confident in workman ship and trust in what I'm being told when asking questions about my car and issues I have with it. I recommend EGM to friends needing automotive service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Debbie for that great review and for recommending your friends to us for car service! Thank you again for your business!

PR
Peter R.
Nissan Rogue
08/16/2019
Great Service!
Honest, reasonable auto repair facility!

Thank you Peter!

LH
Leslie H.
Lincoln MKX
08/12/2019
Car repair
Always respectful, honest and the work is top notch. We have been bringing all our family cars there for repairs for many years and wouldn't consider any other place. They always get our cars in as soon as possible and do great work. Most dependable place I have ever been to.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Leslie for that great review! Thank you again for trusting us and being a loyal customer all these years!

Lisa B.
Friendly fast service!!
Russ is alwsys helpful and honest about the repairs you need! They also dropped my mom's car off while she was out of town. I recommend them to everyone who ask for a good mechanic.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Lisa for sharing your experience with us and with your friends and family!

Katy S.
Car Repair
Always attentive and does very good work

Thank you Katy!

TF
Tina F.
Staff
Staff & service is excellent!

Thank you Tina!

GM
Gus M.
Lexus SC 430
08/10/2019
Happy customer
Work on the car was started right on time. Finished within a few minutes of estimated complete time. Very fair price. No attempt to upsale.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Gus for sharing your experience with us!

FG
Frank G.
Roselle, IL
08/06/2019
Superb service !!
Manny , Russ and the rest of the staff are the best in town. Reasonable prices and quality work make this a gem in the Elk Grove community. I highly recommend them to anyone
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you Frank for that great review!

PS
Pat S.
Chevrolet Trax
08/04/2019
Friendly and trustworthy
Thank you for your service. IT COST ALOT MORE THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD. I HAD TO GET THE CAR REPAIRED. I AM ON A FIXED SSI INCOME:SO IT HURT MY BUDGET.GOOD SERVICE HOWEVER.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Pat for your review and trusting our recommendations to make sure your car is reliable on the road. Thank you again for your business!

SP
Susan P.
Jeep Liberty
08/03/2019
Fast and so Friendly 😊 close to home 👍🏻
Great service fast and so Friendly and close to home 😊 will be back when I need them 👍🏻
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Susan! Will see you at your next service!

Scott S.
08/02/2019
Great service as always
Did the rear brakes and looked over my son’s car before he takes it to college. Always honest and fair.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Scott! Thank you again for your business!

MV
MaryRose V.
Subaru Legacy
08/01/2019
5 star
Did a great job, got it done before I had to be at work. No longer than 1 hour. Excellent customer service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you MaryRose for that 5 star review! Glad to hear our crew got you in & out!  Thanks again for your business and will see you at your next service!

PH
Pete H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/01/2019
Another Great Job
Russ, Manny, & the team did it again. All of my repairs were taken care of and even faster than I expected. I appreciate the reminders they send me on repairs I should consider to keep my van in top shape & the coupons I get in the mail too. I’ll be back in 3k.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you Pete for that great review! I'm glad to hear we got your vehicle in & out quickly!  Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.