SN
Sofia N.
09/19/2020
Great experience!
I know nothing about cars. Russ patiently explained my problems and the repairs needed in a way that I could understand. He also gave me several preventative maintenance options, clearly explaining that they were PREVENTATIVE and would help my vehicle's performance but didn't critically have to be done. My car was ready when promised. The two gentlemen that gave me a ride home and then picked me up were very courteous (I believe that one of them was Manny). The wait times when I dropped off/picked up my car were very short. They honored several coupons that I had for different services that I had done. Manny even followed-up with me a few days later to make sure that my car was now running well, which was definitely a nice personal touch. EGM Automotive will definitely be the shop that I use for ALL services needed on my car in the future!

My services were performed on August 20. The reason for this review being so late is because, until this past week, I had only used my car around town. This week, I took a road trip over 200 miles, and everything was good!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Sofia for sharing your experience with us and giving is us a awesome review! I'm glad to hear your were happy on how Russ handled your car by explaining everything in detail. That's how we do business hear with each and every customer. Thank you again for trusting us with your famly vehicles. Would you be willing to give us another review on Google?  Thank you again!

TF
Tina F.
09/19/2020
Staff and service
Russ has taken excellent care of our cars for years!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Tina for the five star review!!

Terry B.
09/18/2020
Great friendly service. Always ready to help.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Terry for the five star review!

09/18/2020
Russ and Manny are great !
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the five star review!

BN
Bob N.
Bartlett, IL
The best around!
You guys are still the best!!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you Bob!

RD
Robert D.
09/17/2020
Really incredible place
Amazing service as always. Great employees!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you Robert!

Louise M.
09/17/2020
Excellent service and waiting room so clean
Excellent service very fast and waiting room is so clean
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you Louise for that five star review!  I'm glad your happy with our clean waiting room.

Karen M.
09/15/2020
Fast. Friendly. Fabulous.
These guys are great. They answer all your questions. They work with your schedule. Courteous and attentive.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you Karen for the five star review and for sharing your experience with us.

BK
Bill K.
Kia Rio
09/15/2020
The caring attitude of Manny and Russ. Very honest!
Excellent as always!!!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you Bill!

VV
Virginia V.
09/13/2020
Customer service
Their food customer service is great, and you always feel as though they are trustworthy.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you Virginia for the five star review!  I'm glad you like our complementary snacks.

TF
Tina F.
09/11/2020
Staff; service
Russ has provided service for our cars for several years. There is no one we trust more in servicing and/or repairing our cars.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Tina for trusting us with your family vehicles. I will pass this along to Russ and our crew. Thank you again for the five star review and for your business all these years.

James M.
09/11/2020
excellence at work
great care with masks and screens - very accommodating -- will definitely use them again
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Jim for the five star review and for sharing your first time experience with us!

Michael S.
Schaumburg, IL
09/10/2020
Preventive maintenance 2014 Mustang.
All aspects of my experience were 5 Star from ease of appointment and completion of work done on time. Courteous and friendly with reasonable pricing with no surprises. I’ll be back and highly recommend EGM.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you Michael for the five star review and for sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

EM
Eva M.
09/10/2020
Qualifies and honest people.
Excellent service,
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you Eva!

Joe B.
Roselle, IL
09/09/2020
Very friendly and personable!
I had a great experience with the repair to my Toyota Forerunner I had to have the Cv sleeves replaced. I had my truck back in 1 day. No hidden costs or issues. Very friendly group of guys.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Joe for the five star review and for sharing your second time experience with us. Glad we were able to get your truck done in one day.  Thanks again for your business and will see you again at your next service.