2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2021 Category: Service
Empire Hyundai Fall River
Purchasing a vehicle at this dealership is stressful. They are maliputive.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 08/03/2021

I would like to apologize for the poor service experience that Frank provided you with. It is our goal to give every customer a five star experience.Please contact Jeff White to discuss how your sevice visit was handeled  phone number 508-673-7646 ext 239

08/02/2021 Category: Service
Service department
I always know dealing with Frank or Jeff I’m getting the best
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 08/02/2021

Jacquelyn W.
Attleboro, MA
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Car work
Best work done to my car
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 07/31/2021

James M.
Warren, RI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/29/2021 Category: Service
My Sonata Hybrid
I feel very comfortable leaving my vehicle at Empire. The personnel are friendly and professional
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Leebaron S.
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2021 Category: Service
I like the fact that they will never give up on you I will continue to grant your great service and give you what you need to have a safe drive
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

FC
Fernanda C.
2022 Hyundai Kona
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Superb Service
My service was exceptional, Frank always makes a service call perfect, he goes above and beyond my expectations. Actually the service and sales staff are all wonderful.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you so much for the five star review.

Tiverton, RI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Empire hyundai review
Empire hyundai always helps me with all of my autobody needs
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Teresa S.
Wakefield, RI
07/07/2021
Justin helped us to get a car
The sales rep Justin got me into a 2018 Ford Explorer the one I was looking at a great place to go they work with you to get the best deals.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Tiverton, RI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Service completed in a timely manner
I am always greeted by smiling faces and treated with respect.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

LV
Louis V.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Service at Empire Hyundai
Service was done promptly and seemed good, did not expect to have aftermarket parts used and charged full Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) prices without first being informed that OEM parts were not available or at least offered a discount.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you so much for making me aware of your service visit I will look in to it . Also thank you so much for your
five star review.

AA
Anne A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2021 Category: Service
The people who work there
I am very happy with my Hyundai. I always had a car but this time i got a SUV it is alot easier for me to get in and out of it. I love driving it everydsy. I would definitely recommend to a friend
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

PM
Pat M.
05/23/2021
Sonata stalling
My problem was resolved by another shop. After speaking to Jeff White, if it's needed I'll give Empire another chance to make repairs in the future.

05/20/2021
Never Again!
I originally went to Empire for a recall that was taken care of. As I was pulling into the dealer, the check engine light came on in the vehicle stalled. I authorized them to do the Diagnostics to find out what was causing the issue. Being that it was not safe to drive home I was given a ride which was wonderful. I did have an issue with the car stalling before that was repaired by the dealer I purchased from. A few hours later I was told it was the oil control valves they tested out of parameter. I was quoted a cost of $705 plus and oil change. I was told my extended warranty would not cover the repairs. I originally agreed to have the vehicle repaired. I was also told one part was in stock the other would be in in the morning and they would repair it then. I also spoke to the dealer where I purchased it in March and let them know what was going on. They asked that I bring the car back to them to make it right. I called back to cancel the repairs since it wouldn't be done until the morning I didn't think it would be a problem. When I called and stopped the repair I was told the car was already taken apart I would have to pay another hour labor to put it back together. I refused, parts were left inside of the vehicle I have no issue with that. They were advised the tow truck was on the way to get it and the car was placed outside. I was informed the vehicle needs to be paid for before it could be released which I understand . I tried to pay it over the phone and was told I could not they couldn't take the credit card over the phone . So I had to drive the 30 minutes to get there to pay it. it was parked where the tow truck could not get to it so the driver asked if someone could help push it he was ignored and I had to do it. So now I will Fast Forward 2 days later the car is at the dealership where I purchased it, the parts that were recommended to be replaced by Empire to fix the problem were replaced by them. That was not the problem. So I paid $270 for Diagnostics problem was not solved. What would have happened had I paid the 750 and the problem still isn't resolved? Also very annoyed that I was told warranty would not cover it yet it was covered where it is now. I will not recommend you to anyone for service.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

I would like to apologize for the poor service experience that Andrew provided you with. It is our goal to give every customer a five star experience.Please contact Jeff White to discuss how your sevice visit was handeled  508-673-7646 ext 239.

August S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Great people working on the car n coming n telling the customer what needs service soon.

2019 Hyundai Kona