BW
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Catherine H.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Like Family
Great place to bring paperwork and unread magazines. Few interruptions.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Warren, RI
04/16/2021 Category: Service
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Barrington, RI
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service w/Frank
I have been a customer of Empire Hyundai service since 2016. I have always received excellent service. Frank always goes above and beyond to provide great customer service.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Lula M.
West Warwick, RI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Empire Hyundai- My 2011 Sante Fe
The staff and technicians keep my vehicle on the road Their courtesy and workmanship, in my opinion, is exceptional .
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

AA
Audrey A.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Reasonable,Friendly
Ive been buying from Empire since 2000 and bought about 6 cars from them and they will work with you and give you the best value that will fit your budget and get on the road to enjoy life.So go and see for your self.I know there the best deal in the city.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Joann B.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Best Service Department anywhere!
The service department is always accommodating, professional, thorough, friendly, and honest. Having dealt with other auto service departments, Honda in particular, these qualities are the reason I return to Hyundai and will continue to with each vehicle I purchase. Highest praise to Andrew and Jeff White, who always provide the best service possible.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Chyanah C.
Hyannis, MA
04/08/2021
Amazing Service
Savannah is an AMAZING sales rep! She sold myself a car and my best friend and we are SUPER satisfied with our purchases. She helped us get the best deals for our money and was very kind throughout the process. I will always recommend that anyone go to her!
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Little Compton, RI
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Too expensive
Not a good place to go if your retired and on a fixed income.
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

I would like to apologize for the poor service experience that Andrew provided you with. It is our goal to give every customer a five star experience.Please contact Jeff White to discuss how your sevice visit was handeled  508-673-7646 ext 239.

KT
Keith T.
Westport, MA
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Tire emergency
I had an emergency situation with my car because i needed to get a tire fixed quick due to my father having been rushed to the hospital and I needed to get the tire fixed so I could see him
Jeff and the folks at Hyundai went above and beyond to help me and get me on my way. I really can't say enough about how well they assisted me. They were extremely busy and still they found a way to help me.
I am very grateful to them and what they did for me that day
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

CT
Cheryl T.
03/31/2021
GPS not working
3/31/21 Jeff Mello called me and was able too take care of my concern. Thank you so much Jeff. I greatly appreciate the time you took to address this situation

03/30/2021
GPS not working
On 3/30/21 I had an appointment to fix my gps. Every time I put a address in it could not find the address. After about a hour they said it was fixed unfortunately when I left I didn’t test it. A couple of hours later I gave it a try the same thing happened. I called back and was told I would have to bring it back another day. Told them I work and don’t have another vehicle. I was told I could rent a vehicle,enterprise was close. My car wasn’t a priority. I hung up I didn’t want to say anything rude but very disappointed and angry.

LL
Linda L.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Never pressured into buying or getting something additional repaired if need be

CA
Claire A.
Somerset, MA
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Service/personnel
I have confidence that I and my car will be treated fairly and we'll. I have always been satisfied with the service rendered and do not ever want to go anywhere else for car service.

NG
Natalie G.
Acushnet, MA
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service. The staff is always very friendly and helpful .
Great service and very helpful staff
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

AI
Alexa I.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
I would like to add that they took their time thoroughly explaining repair costs and process - would recommend

03/22/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Andrew provided great service! Not sure what I may have clicked or added but the service provided was impecable! Please excuse the misunderstanding
MARIO A M. from Empire Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

I would like to apologize for the poor service experience that Andrew provided you with  please contact  jeff white to discuss. 508-673-7646