Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bill C.
Downs, KS
07/10/2015
Tire Rotation
Following a power outage and the lack of entry of my scheduled appointment into the book, the serviceman managed the situation and completed the desired service.

I select that I will not make a recommendation of this business, because that is my practice. My experience may not be the same as another person's.

IR
Ivan R.
Ozawkie, KS
Saturn Ion 2
07/06/2015
Fast and excellent service
En-Tire Car Care are professionals, they do the job right and personnel care about you.
Excellent serice.

TG
Terry G.
07/06/2015
Great Prices and Service
The service is Great, Fast and the Men at the counter are nice. VERY competitive pricing on tires. Best price in town.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 07/06/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It is our goal to provide accurate complete service at prices that are fair and competitive. I’m glad we accomplished this for you.

PE
Phil E.
Eudora, KS
Chrysler Town
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Helen. She said that she has been going to the business for years and that she has always been satisfied with the service. She noted that the staff is always friendly.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 07/03/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It is a pleasure to have you as a long term customer. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jacob M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Jacob said nobody can really mess up an oil change, although this one was a little more expensive.

BG
Barbara G.
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Barbara said this business provided good service. The service was done in a timely manner.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 07/02/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. One of our goals is to provide complete, timely and professional service to our guests. I’m glad you feel we accomplished this goal.

Julie L.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Julie said the business is always really honest and affordable. She has used them for a long time and her service has always been great. They are the best.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 07/02/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It makes us feel good when our guests feel we have treated them as friends. Good relationships are the key to a customer service business. I am pleased you feel we attained this on your last visit.

KO
Karen O.
06/27/2015 Category: Service
Karen said the service she received from the business was fast. They got the job done and now her little vehicle is puttering along just fine.

Dwight P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/27/2015 Category: Service
Dwight said they got him in and out quickly. They did a great job.

WW
William W.
Mercedes-Benz SLK230
06/27/2015
Benz Tires
Excellent service and product. Highly recommend!!!
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 06/29/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center.  One of our goals is to provide complete, timely and professional service to our guests.   I’m glad you feel we accomplished this goal.

BK
Bill K.
Ottawa, KS
Cadillac DTS
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Bill said he has been buying tires from the business for many years, Ryan is very helpful, friendly and he goes above and beyond. He said he thinks the world of him.

James P.
06/20/2015
Fast and no hassle
As always, very reliable, honest, and gets the job done right

TD
Tim D.
Ford Expedition
06/17/2015
The Focus is the Customer
Always a great experience. They do what they say, when they say it! They look you in the eye and not afraid to engage the customer. - Thanks

LA
Lindsey A.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/15/2015
Customer Service
I enjoy going to En-Tire for the customer service and quick oil changes.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 06/15/2015

Caralane M.
06/12/2015
Very timely positive Response
I appreciate the fact that En-tire responded to my concern so quickly. It is a relief to know that I can continue to trust the work. I have always been treated with respect, and with the response I had today I feel I will continue to be respected. I would definitely recommend using En-Tire for any car service. Thank you!

06/12/2015
I really trusted and now I am Disappointed
I have trusted En-Tire for a long time, and felt that didn't recommend things that weren't needed. I guess I took forgranted that when any work was done on our vehicles that the basic things like tire rotation would also be done if needed. On this vehicle all 4 tires were from you, therefore our understanding was that the tire rotation was free. We were told on Wednesday that the front 2 need replacing, the tread is worn. If the tires had been looked at and rotated this wouldn't be the case. I'm not sure what your policy really is on tire rotation, and I guess I really need to understand it so that we don't have the same thing happen again. I would really like to continue using your business, I need to have a trustworthy car center. I would appreciate a reply so that I can better understand what happened.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 06/12/2015

Caralane,  It was a pleasure speaking with you today.  As people usually find, customer service concerns are usually communication problems.  Thank you for allowing me to work with you to resolve this weeks concern and address our system for you to avoid errors in the future.

Neil Wakefield

Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 06/12/2015

XX
Xuan X.
Chevrolet Aveo
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Xuan said this business offers excellent service and they are very friendly.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 06/15/2015

Blaine S.
Acura RDX
06/10/2015
wish seats were more comfortable.

Russ H.
Pontiac Bonneville
06/09/2015
They care about the customer
Great service, quality car care, I have been using Lawrence.Entire since it opened for my autos. Good price, good value, they w work until.it is fixed right.

Michael B.
Kia Rio
06/08/2015
Honest Service
I have always had good honest service. Excellent service and competitive pricing.

KF
Kyra F.
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Kyra said the employees at this business were very helpful.