Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Don B.
04/12/2019
My go-to for car care.
I couldn't be happier with the customer service, the work quality, and affordability. I will definitely visit when I need car maintenance in the future.

John B.
Arlington, VA
04/11/2019
Professional, knowledgeable, honest people
English is truly the crown jewel of Jaguar automobile repair and maintenance. These folks truly know what they are doing and they do it extraordinarily well. I would not entrust my classic car to anyone else than English.

Russell C.
Arnold, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/10/2019
Always done right
The guys always do a superb job on time and within quote!!

SL
Steve L.
Severna Park, MD
04/10/2019
Always open and honest and professional
I’m very comfortable leaving my car in the hands of Shane and his crew. The cost to fix Jags is never cheap even when the car doesn’t have the value it once did. Knowing I’m not going to get gouged makes me want to keep this classic forever

Janine D.
Crofton, MD
04/05/2019
Honest Work !
Took my 2013 BMW in for a routine oil change. I knew I would come back when they reported that all my fluid levels were good and tire pressure was spot on (as it should since my car had just been into the BMW dealer for warranty work a month prior). As a woman, I'm super suspicious of car garages. No suspicions with English Auto. I'm sold that they are honest :-)

Baltimore, MD
04/05/2019
Review
Excellent, efficient work!

RD
Robert D.
04/04/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Good productive visit.

TD
Tina D.
Severn, MD
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/03/2019
The price is so much better then dealerships
I love this shop wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Keith M.
Gambrills, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/01/2019
Professional, courteous, prompt, honest and outstanding service.
On behalf of my 2004 Jaguar, thank you for your service! "Jaggy" says "Thank-you!

Deborah M B.
03/28/2019
Very customer friendly, fast high quality service
All around great experience. The staff is knowledgeable and professional. Job was completed accurately and timely.

Keith S.
03/22/2019
145000 Auto Service 2011 Audi A5
Went in for scheduled maintenance and an check engine light. Spoke with Shane told him if repairs were excessive not to do them I would trade car. Shane diagnosed the problem assured me that vehicle had life left. He save me money on new car and repair. Thanks Shane

Cherise C.
03/20/2019
Fast, attentive, honest, and trustworthy
Normally I only take my car to BMW. But I just relocated to Maryland and my window was stuck in the down position. I called the dealer and they were very rude. Shane tried to figure it out and explained to me what it could be. He even told me to bring my car to him before he could diagnose it to keep it safe overnight. When he figured it out. He called me and discussed everything to me before starting the job. Before I knew it he was calling me back to tell me it was finished. He also gave me honesty when I had another problem on the car. I will be taking my car there from now on.

PR
Paul R.
Gambrills, MD
Jaguar XK8
03/19/2019
They always do as they say. Their workmanship is flawless.

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
03/13/2019
So thankful I found English!
I am on the road every day, so I need to know that my vehicle is working as it should. I trust the guys at English Auto to keep me on the road in a safe car. I believe they really know what they are doing. I am so thankful that I found this repair shop!

Beltsville, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
03/11/2019
US Army Retired
The service,as well as management is outstanding.

Kelly S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/07/2019
Awesome team
Very happy with the work on my car. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them.

Joseph T.
Waldorf, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/28/2019
Best shop in the DMV!
English Auto is the absolute best! The staff is very honest and professional. The shop is well organized and clean. I've taken my Jaguar to some places in the past and cringed when I saw the shop. English Auto was breath of fresh air. Service that I can trust! Shane and Robert are the coolest!

TL
Timothy L.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the people at the business did a phenomenal job. He stated those guys are geniuses, and he does recommend them to others.

VC
Vonnie C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Vonnie said she feels very relaxed with Shane, he's very honest with her, and he gives her a heads up about her vehicle.

EA
Eyston A.
02/15/2019
Rough idle
Thanx for all the hard work Shane. You and your guys rocked it as usual.