Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jehad M.
Severn, MD
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jehad said everything was good and they do quality work. He is really pleased with everything.

GB
Same great service.

EA
Eyston A.
12/08/2018
Great bunch of folks not trying to take advantage of the customers.
Great bunch of folks. Haven’t had an issue with the company yet. Only local people I trust to work on my ‘08 550i.

Thanks again Shane

Millersville, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
12/06/2018
I have been using English Auto to service all vehicles for over 10 years. They always provide great service at honest prices.

SV
Shelly V.
12/02/2018
Great service and great people
I won't take my vehicles anywhere else. Just had my Jeep in for them to check it out before a long road trip. I really trust their advice and work.

VD
Vaughn D.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/23/2018
Honest and Efficient
I’ve been going to English Auto for several years with all my vehicles. They are honest and respect the value of your time. The operators of English Auto are trustworthy and they’re prices are fair. I highly recommend them.

TI
Tanya I.
Ellicott City, MD
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
11/21/2018
Excellent customer service and competence.
Excellent customer service and professionalism. I trust this shop. I’ve had my 2014 Mercedes CLA 250 Serviced here for complete brakes, a wheel alignment and oil changes. I recently had a coolant leak and they fixed it quickly. Both of my son’s cars have been serviced here as well. We are a military family so trust and transparency are quite important to us. Shane and his crew take their work ethic seriously and it shows.

Mark D.
Gambrills, MD
Jaguar XJ-S
11/19/2018
Brake Repair
My 1990 Jaguar XJS project car arrived at English Auto with absolutely no brakes. It took a lot of tenacity to sort out and get the brakes to function properly again. It turned out to be a major brake system overhaul. Mike hung in and I now have good safe working brakes on my toy. Thanks guys for the great work. As Arnold said, I'll be Back!

Judi S.
Jaguar XK8
11/19/2018
A Mechanic You Can Trust!
I have been taking my 2006 Jaguar XK8 to English Auto for years. Whether I am going for routine maintenance, or have a problem to be solved, the team is honest, efficient, and thorough. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

David H.
11/12/2018
Outstanding!
Robert helped me understand each aspect of the work being performed. Not only was the service on the car great, he delivered my car to my home when the work was complete. Thank you!

LO
They did an amazing job on my Mercedes! Thank you

Stephanie B.
Maryland
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said that the place did a great job and was timely.

GG
George G.
Baltimore, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/08/2018
I always get the top of the line service at English Auto

SV
Shelly V.
Volvo S60
11/07/2018
A good experience
I really appreciate how the folks at English try to work around my busy schedule. First of all, the appointment date and time usually works out. Second, they try to get me on the road as soon as possible after servicing my vehicle. Their charges are fair and I trust their work.

AC
Areeb C.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Areeb said that the place was honest and the employees did their work well.

GC
George C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/02/2018
Customer service. Honesty. Quality work
I like the fact that they complete repairs rapidly and well. They are honest with their diagnosis and let you know if there are changes that will be required without major increase in prices. Honest work for reasonable cost

Tony S.
Cockeysville, MD
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/25/2018
English Auto is a full service automotive service garage that provides excellent work for your car care and needs.

TL
Teirra L.
Greenbelt, MD
Toyota Yaris
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tierra said the business was really pleasant and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

SL
Steve L.
Severna Park, MD
10/23/2018
Open dialogue and fair
Shane is Always up front and professional. Detail oriented and fair.
Having Shane’s expertise allows me to feel comfortable bringing my Jag to English Auto for any maintenance or repairs needed rather than having to bring to a Jag sealer where I get pressured to do unnecessary work

GD
Georgia D.
Cheltenham, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Georgia said when she went to this business, the employees let her come up to the bay and they were willing to show and tell her what was wrong. Her visit was fast and short. The business has honest employees and they do good work.