Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SanJay S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/15/2018 Category: Service
San Jay said he would recommend it for service.

LO
Lorron O.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/11/2018
Almost perfect, but my sunroof isn't working properly.
My sunroof was working properly when I brougt it in. Now it's malfunctioning. I'll call later when I have a chance to bring it in. Other that that my experience was perfect!

You guys are very thorough, great job!

AE
Arcadia E.
Kia Optima
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Arcadia said the business is very honest. They do good work and she recommends them to the community.

Mark C.
Glen Burnie, MD
10/08/2018
Quality Service
Consistently, I am provide with quality service and quick turnaround with my vehicle. English Auto is a company you can depent on,
No B..S..! They give you the real!!

KG
Karen G.
Lothian, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the business is very accommodating, kind, thorough and it was an all-around excellent experience.

Dyan W.
Bowie, MD
10/05/2018
Customer
Personable, friendly service. Authentic custonet care delivery

PR
Phil R.
Laurel, MD
Ford Edge
09/27/2018
Quick, reliable excellent service
They've Always given me good service and they stand by that service.

Margaret D.
Easton, MD
Jaguar XJ6
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said the staff did a excellent job. She's been driving her vehicle since Monday and it runs like a top.

VJ
Venice J.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Venice said she has brought her vehicle to this business for the last 8 years. She won't let anyone else work on her vehicle. She would like to thank the employees for their work.

Keith M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/22/2018
The "J Team"
Shane, Mike and their team have yet to let me down. When in doubt, they always take care of my 2004 Jaggy's needs and insure I'm always road ready. Thanks guys for a job well doneđź‘Ť

Deidre R.
Volvo XC90
09/20/2018
English Auto Reliable and Trustworthy
I appreciate working with Shane when I have a problem with my car. I never felt taken advantage of and I appreciate the transparency and honesty and looking out for my wallet.

Roberto S.
Severn, MD
Jaguar XJ
09/20/2018
Very honest mechanic and reliable...

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/18/2018
Wonderful experience
Shane and Mike were excellent. They got me in promptly for the service of my Range Rover sport; and it was indeed a great experience. They were knowledgeable, professional and very fair with service pricing. I look forward to coming back to English Auto for all of my car service needs.

RA
Renee A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Renee said that she would highly recommend this business for service.

VJ
Venice J.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/17/2018
Coustmer service and they explain everything to u
I will always take my vehicle toonthese guys they get u in and get u out and they do a great job 5 yrs and counting service for me thank u English thanks shane

PG
Patricia G.
Volvo XC90
09/14/2018
Happy Camper
English Auto is fantastic. They help my 13 year old volvo run as though it's brand new. Everyone there is so friendly, accommodating and respectful. If you are looking for a foreign car mechanic, they are the place to go. I looked for a long time and am happy I found them. Faithful client for several years. They even woron my brothers GMC so they are not just for foreign vehicle's.

Robert C.
Volvo S80
09/12/2018
Reliable and Honest
I can always count on English Auto to give me honest and reliable feedback on the repairs needed on my car.

MV
Michael V.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they go the extra mile.

PS
Paul S.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the employees provided quality service.

Danny G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Danny said he would recommend this business for service.