VC
Vonnie C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Vonnie said this business is wonderful. They are very personable and do what she asks. She does not want to get stranded when she is out driving and she stated she feels confident that they cover all aspects. They inspect her vehicle and make sure it is safe to drive.

VC

Edgewater, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/04/2019
New brakes
As always, my experience was great. I dropped my car off and the work was preformed quickly and correctly. I picked my car up the same day. Excellent service. Shane is most kind and knowledgeable.

VD
Vaughn D.
Audi Q7
10/02/2019
The team at English Auto repaired the brakes on my car and serviced my daughter's car. They are efficient and knowledgeable. This place is ecomonical and they won't have you pay for something you don't need.

Gambrills, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/01/2019
Unplanned repair
we needed a rapid assessment and repair for minor damage when 2 rims were bent in striking debris in the road. We used night drop box and had the problem ID’d in 4 hrs and the repair by close of business. Shane and his staff go above and beyond to help their customers resolve problems and do repairs in the most efficient way possible

HB
Harold B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/26/2019
Very efficient, honest and consumer sensitive
When getting work done on any vehicle, it can be stressful especially a luxury car. The staff here came across as being conscientious to pricing fairly and communicated to me step by step. This was an experience that made me feel that I was fairly treated. I will return

RP
Richard P.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XF
09/24/2019
Would highly recommend to my family and friends

Scott S.
Pasadena, MD
Lexus GX 460
09/20/2019
They get me done quickly, always well done
Great job, done efficiently

Dean H.
Severn, MD
Jaguar XJ
09/16/2019
They were persistent in trying to locate the problem with my car, but failed.
Although they failed to fix my problem they didn't charge me for all the hours they put in attempting to fix it.
I had the car detailed while it was there, the detail looked good until I opened the hood. The tracks and corners were still full of tree dirt.

VD
Vaughn D.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/15/2019
Range Rover Sport Service
The advisors are very knowledgeable and honest. The prices are responsible. If you want your vehicle done right and you want it back in a reasonable time, this is the place. I’ve been taking my vehicles to this location for over 9 years. I trust them.

Richard B.
BMW 745i
09/14/2019
An overall great experience...
I am from another state(south)and was a bit preconceived about repairs being done on cars in the north in regards to prices and customer service. I must say English auto has changed all of that, and has found a new customer for sure. Shane is wonderful. And the mechanics are top notch. They had my parts ordered and repairs done as promised without a hitch. Very professional and reasonable prices. I recommend them without a doubt. Thanks again guys

DT
Dale T.
Bowie, MD
Jaguar XJ
09/10/2019
Dr Dale A. Talbert
I have been a customer of Shane’s and Mike’s auto business since the start. Shane and Mike are always customer friendly . They are honest and excellent mechanics. So much so that I brought Shane’s XJ car from him. Now both my wife and daughter use Shane.

LW
Lenice W.
Volkswagen CC
09/08/2019
Amazing service!
Best auto shop.. I never feel like they are taking advantage of me .. I have been going for years.

Barbara S.
Severn, MD
Jaguar XK
08/31/2019
Always outstanding dependable service w a smile ! Highly recommend!!Thanks
Outstanding, as usual, thanks!!

Rodney R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XJ6
08/23/2019
Timely repairs an has the best mechanics in the business I have been going to them over 15 year that very good wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
Timely repairs best mechanics in the business very reasonable an reliable