Millard W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XK8
04/27/2019
Excellent service at a reasonable price
Service here has been excellent over the years! I receive reminders on a regular basis and when I’m serviced,I receive recommendations to help me keep my car in top operating condition. You will receive excellent service at a reasonable price with no BS.

TL
Teirra L.
Greenbelt, MD
Toyota Yaris
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Teirra said there were complications with her vehicle and they took care of them the 2nd time she brought her vehicle in.

KJ
Kevin J.
Baltimore, MD
Jaguar XF
04/22/2019
I discoverd English Auto on-line but I chose them becuase of the Reviews... they were right!
English Auto performed a pre-purchase inspection on my 2015 XF AWD Sport in July 2018. The inspection was extremely thorough and provided me the confidence to complete the purchase. Since then, I have interacted with Shane or Mike over the phone three or four times with questions regarding service intervals, oil changes, a recall and most recently to have them replace a tire blown out buy a pot hole in D.C. The rim survived, thank goodness. Beyond their expert advice, reasonable pricing and exceptional customer service, the number one reason that I will continue to do business exclusively with English Auto is the honesty and integrity of Shane and Mike... I trust them. Unfortunately, that is not an easy thing to find these days, but when you find it you know it.

Hanover, MD
04/19/2019
Very Knowledgeable Staff, looking out for your best interest
Shane and the folks at English Auto give you all the options and breakdown without being pushy or aloof. They honor their commitment and made car repair less of an anxiety roller coaster by proving solutions up front. Very honest.

TE
Tryphena E.
Severn, MD
04/19/2019
Quality of service.
Customer service is nice.

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
04/17/2019
Wouldn't trust my car anywhere else
English Auto is great. They usually are able to squeeze me in for an oil change when I need one. Always nice to deal with. Best of all, I trust this shop and the folks that work there.

Don B.
Odenton, MD
04/12/2019
My go-to for car care.
I couldn't be happier with the customer service, the work quality, and affordability. I will definitely visit when I need car maintenance in the future.

John B.
Arlington, VA
04/11/2019
Professional, knowledgeable, honest people
English is truly the crown jewel of Jaguar automobile repair and maintenance. These folks truly know what they are doing and they do it extraordinarily well. I would not entrust my classic car to anyone else than English.

Russell C.
Arnold, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/10/2019
Always done right
The guys always do a superb job on time and within quote!!

SL
Steve L.
Severna Park, MD
04/10/2019
Always open and honest and professional
I’m very comfortable leaving my car in the hands of Shane and his crew. The cost to fix Jags is never cheap even when the car doesn’t have the value it once did. Knowing I’m not going to get gouged makes me want to keep this classic forever

Janine D.
Crofton, MD
04/05/2019
Honest Work !
Took my 2013 BMW in for a routine oil change. I knew I would come back when they reported that all my fluid levels were good and tire pressure was spot on (as it should since my car had just been into the BMW dealer for warranty work a month prior). As a woman, I'm super suspicious of car garages. No suspicions with English Auto. I'm sold that they are honest :-)

Baltimore, MD
04/05/2019
Review
Excellent, efficient work!

RD
Robert D.
Odenton, MD
04/04/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Good productive visit.

TD
Tina D.
Severn, MD
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/03/2019
The price is so much better then dealerships
I love this shop wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Keith M.
Gambrills, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/01/2019
Professional, courteous, prompt, honest and outstanding service.
On behalf of my 2004 Jaguar, thank you for your service! "Jaggy" says "Thank-you!