Deborah M B.
03/28/2019
Very customer friendly, fast high quality service
All around great experience. The staff is knowledgeable and professional. Job was completed accurately and timely.

Keith S.
03/22/2019
145000 Auto Service 2011 Audi A5
Went in for scheduled maintenance and an check engine light. Spoke with Shane told him if repairs were excessive not to do them I would trade car. Shane diagnosed the problem assured me that vehicle had life left. He save me money on new car and repair. Thanks Shane

Cherise C.
03/20/2019
Fast, attentive, honest, and trustworthy
Normally I only take my car to BMW. But I just relocated to Maryland and my window was stuck in the down position. I called the dealer and they were very rude. Shane tried to figure it out and explained to me what it could be. He even told me to bring my car to him before he could diagnose it to keep it safe overnight. When he figured it out. He called me and discussed everything to me before starting the job. Before I knew it he was calling me back to tell me it was finished. He also gave me honesty when I had another problem on the car. I will be taking my car there from now on.

PR
Paul R.
Gambrills, MD
Jaguar XK8
03/19/2019
They always do as they say. Their workmanship is flawless.

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
03/13/2019
So thankful I found English!
I am on the road every day, so I need to know that my vehicle is working as it should. I trust the guys at English Auto to keep me on the road in a safe car. I believe they really know what they are doing. I am so thankful that I found this repair shop!

Beltsville, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
03/11/2019
US Army Retired
The service,as well as management is outstanding.

Kelly S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/07/2019
Awesome team
Very happy with the work on my car. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them.

Joseph T.
Waldorf, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/28/2019
Best shop in the DMV!
English Auto is the absolute best! The staff is very honest and professional. The shop is well organized and clean. I've taken my Jaguar to some places in the past and cringed when I saw the shop. English Auto was breath of fresh air. Service that I can trust! Shane and Robert are the coolest!

TL
Timothy L.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the people at the business did a phenomenal job. He stated those guys are geniuses, and he does recommend them to others.

VC
Vonnie C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Vonnie said she feels very relaxed with Shane, he's very honest with her, and he gives her a heads up about her vehicle.

EA
Eyston A.
02/15/2019
Rough idle
Thanx for all the hard work Shane. You and your guys rocked it as usual.

Dean S.
BMW 745Li
02/06/2019
Englis Auto
Since finding flyer on car the company is close to my home, and everyone is honest. I have been very satisfied on all the work that was done. They sold me when I had a noise that one of the best mechanic I thought tried to fix a noise on my car twice. English auto found the noise the first time and no issues after wasting money at other car repair company. Will be a customer as long as I am in Maryland.

EJ
Ernest J.
Bowie, MD
Lexus LS 430
02/04/2019
Outstanding service as always thank you!!
I have doing business with English Auto for over Ten years, customer service has been great all the time.

RD
Robert D.
Jaguar XJ
02/01/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Great and productive experience.

GS
Glen S.
Millersville, MD
Pontiac Bonneville
01/31/2019
It's a very friendly place to take your car for service.
I gave an overall rating of 5 stars because they are thorough, honest, and operate the business with integrity. They recently brought my '98 Pontiac back to life and it's running like it's brand new. It was stalling and intermittently not starting. After a lot of work (replacing parts, cleaning corroded parts, flushings, and fillings), it's now back on the road. They've taken really good care of it for me for about ten years. They've always done a complete job and never did work that wasn't needed.
It's a pleasure to do business with them.