Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jim S.
05/27/2018
Top Notch Pros
I you want it done right you should go here

Tyler B.
Severna Park, MD
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business has very good service.

BN
Brenda N.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said Shawn was very helpful, professional, and relaxing to speak with on the phone.

WD
William D.
Ellicott City, MD
Always wonderful!
I always took my Land Rover to English Auto. Their prices and customer service are always the best. Though i finally had to trade in my LR3, whenever I need work on my Toyota Highlander, i will always bring it to them.

AD
Amy D.
Ellicott City, MD
Toyota Avalon
05/18/2018
Amazing place!! Highly recommend!
My husband and I have taken our vehicles to English Auto over the past 5 years. They are fast, friendly, and terribly accommodating to your schedule. I also feel they are honest and reliable. We have had a few times where they recommended something be done but gave us a timeline not pressuring us to get it done immediately. They also have always been fair in pricing and clearly value loyal customers. I recently took my car in for what I thought was an issue but when they didn't find anything, they did not charge me for their time. Just a great group of talented folks who go the extra mile! I highly recommend them to everyone!

Joe D.
05/18/2018
Needed last minute fix They did a great job to squeeze me in and get the car back in the time time that I needed.
I really needed a rush job done. They were able to squeeze me in and get the job done in the time I had available.

Cynthia h.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said the service was great. Shane was legit and honest.

GMC Terrain
05/07/2018
Bringing my 2011 Terrain SLT to English Auto for Repair
My whole experience coming to English Auto was absolutely wonderful. I met Shane at English Auto through another customer that comes to this establishment on a regular basis. So, I decided that since I had an issue with my 2011 GMC Terrain SLT, I chose English Auto to service my SUV. There was total professionalism, outstanding Customer Service and overall I was pleased with English Auto.

John F.
Gambrills, MD
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
04/27/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

Don B.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Don said the mechanic did a great job and he was very knowledgeable.

GD
Georgia D.
Cheltenham, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Georgia said her visit was excellent. This business takes care of her vehicle nicely. She came in for an oil change, and was given other information to help her maintain her vehicle. For example, she was told she will need to get 3 new tires in the near future.

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
04/17/2018
I trust these guys!
I can tell English values their customers. Shane really listens to any concerns I gave about my vehicle. They always work around my crazy schedule and get me in and out of the shop without delay.

FW
Fran W.
Crofton, MD
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Fran said this business has great service, they are efficient and do a good job.

Tyler B.
Severna Park, MD
Mercedes-Benz E550
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he recommends the business.

CD
Christine D.
Maryland
Jaguar XJ
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Christine said they took very good care of her and her vehicle.

John H.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
John said the business is awesome.

Dal L.
Gambrills, MD
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Dal said everything went fine with the business.

GM
Gaspare M.
Maryland
Jaguar XK8
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Gaspare said the staff puts in the extra effort.

Mark C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/04/2018
The professionalism and guaranteed quality service I experienced with my car service, from English Auto.
I recently had my 2006 S-Type 4.2 L Jaguar serviced by English Auto with great results!!

I was told by another mechanic elsewhere that I needed a new engine for my car. I spoke to the professionals at English Auto who insisted that a new engine for my car may not be the case and I should have them take a look. I took my car there and in 2 -3 days my baby was up and running!!!

My car is more than just a point a to point b vehicle, it keeps my family and I safe, thanks to English Auto, I current drive with the assurance that my car is reliable. Trust your car to English Auto and you will not be disappointed. I KNOW I WILL!

-Mark-

GD
Gonzalo D.
Rockville, MD
Jaguar XJ
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Gonzalo said the staff were nice, very kind, and knowledgeable.